Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Natch Potes

Davadin
Davadin
✭✭✭✭✭
Where is the natch potes?
August Palatine Davadin Bloodstrake - Nord Dragon Knight - PC NA - Gray Host
Greymoor 6.0.7 PvP : Medium 2H/SnB The Destroyer
Dragonhold 5.2.11 PvE : Medium DW/2H The Blood Furnace
March 2021 (too lazy to add CP) PvP: Medium DW/Bow The Stabber
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    meme
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry due to some <insert reason here> natch potes will be posted tomorrow.
    Edited by Mayrael on 21 October 2019 14:45
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge
  • Alidel
    Alidel
    ✭✭✭✭
    dsazMXB.png
  • Maggi12
    Maggi12
    ✭✭✭
    patch notes should be ready already. I think they dont post them intentionally....
  • ShellaSunshine
    ShellaSunshine
    ✭✭✭
    Maggi12 wrote: »
    patch notes should be ready already. I think they dont post them intentionally....

Every developer does this as changes can be made at the last minute.

Also, why do you all care so much about the patch notes? I never read them and it has never affected my enjoyment in the game.

But, I also have a job and a family to worry about instead of patch notes to a VIDEO GAME lol

Seriously, though, why do you care so much? Inquiring minds would like to know!
  • molecule
    molecule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will be posted when maintenance finishes - so about 8 hours time
  • Maxx7410
    Maxx7410
    ✭✭✭✭

Also, why do you all care so much about the patch notes? I never read them and it has never affected my enjoyment in the game.

But, I also have a job and a family to worry about instead of patch notes to a VIDEO GAME lol

A casual one vs true gamers!!!
  • Nairinhe
    Nairinhe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Because we like to know why stuff that used to kill stuff doesn't kill stuff anymore and instead stuff kills us
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll take my awesomes
    xtUmUy9.png

10eqf4.jpg

4GQZ4EV.jpg

235bek.jpg

pfcNzUg.jpg

cyVxXsd.jpg

BxpS1rV.png

jy16jb5.jpg

22bdtn.jpg
  • Davadin
    Davadin
    ✭✭✭✭✭

faster than actually playing the game, since, like you, i have a full-time job and a family....

August Palatine Davadin Bloodstrake - Nord Dragon Knight - PC NA - Gray Host
    Greymoor 6.0.7 PvP : Medium 2H/SnB The Destroyer
    Dragonhold 5.2.11 PvE : Medium DW/2H The Blood Furnace
    March 2021 (too lazy to add CP) PvP: Medium DW/Bow The Stabber