Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773

Thank you....thank you thank you thank you ZOS!!!!

Sheezabeast
Sheezabeast
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Fixed an issue where text would become illegible when adjusting the resolution in fullscreen mode.

YESSSSSS

They said they were working on a fix and it would be implemented in a future patch....and they followed through ;_;

I can finally run my game in my old settings, I'm so glad this actually got fixed!!!!

@ZOS_GinaBruno thank you very much! You rock, like, harder than, I dunno, a lot of rocks!

giphy.gif
Grand Master Crafter, Beta baby who grew with the game. PC/NA. @Sheezabeast if you have crafting needs!
  • Gatviper
    Gatviper
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rocky Mountains?
    Life is a ride, like days in a train, cities rush by, like ghosts in the night.
    The rhythm of wheels, time fades away, stations of a journey, destination unknown.
    Options
  • ghwaite
    ghwaite
    ✭✭✭
    This is exactly how i felt about the typo fix :D
    Any connection between your reality and mine is purely coincidental.
    Options
  • Sheezabeast
    Sheezabeast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gatviper wrote: »
    Rocky Mountains?

*sings* West VirGINA, natch pote mama, take me home, after the patch loadsssss

BzyokRG.jpg
    Grand Master Crafter, Beta baby who grew with the game. PC/NA. @Sheezabeast if you have crafting needs!
    Options
  • Sheezabeast
    Sheezabeast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    just got done testing this in game, and am happy to report that you can run High subsampling and High Texture in 1920x1080 and it not give you jumbled letters! I no longer have to run my game in 4k.....welcome back FPS, my old friend...I missed you boo!

Options