Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

[PC-EU] Honest Hitmen - A PvE Community For Finding Allies in Harder Content

TraLOLta
TraLOLta
✭✭
I've got this idea after running some pledges with people who couldn't find their own ass let alone stand out of the fire.
A community of somewhat decent players that passed some kind of entry verification.
A place where you could ask for comrades to complete that one DLC Vet Dungeon and not be scared they'll just run around in circles and die instantly.
A place where you won't be scared to ask for more people for that vHRC farm run.

Basically, a guild without any specific purpose or structure other than to act as a meeting place for people who want to pug but don't want to pug, if you know what I mean.
No, you don't have to be a top 1% player running vAS+2 every other day, I sure as hell ain't. You just shouldn't be an absolute potato.

I have a stamblade DD with around 45k dps on the 6 mil dummy and have completed almost all vet DLC dungeons (can't find people for Wrathstone) and crag vTrials.

Here are the proposed rules:

-Don't be a ***
-Don't discriminate
-Saucy jokes are okay
-Talk to GM or an Officer to get verified

-Verification
--For DDs : 25k DPS (Calculated as average of 3 attempts at the Robust Humanoid Target Dummy or a single attempt, your choice)
--For Tanks : Being decent and having completed at least a few Vet dungeons
--For Healers : Same as tanks
--Ability to clearly communicate in English
--GM or Officer verifies people

-Unannounced absence of over 4 weeks can result in a kick
(We want this community to be dynamic and fresh, talk to GM or an Officer if you're going to be absent longer)

If you like this idea, comment your ingame @ here or shoot me a message @tralolta and I'll invite you.
CP810
Staminga Nightblade Khajiit DPS J'Catt (~45k on a 6 mil dummy)
Can't play anything else.