Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

(Solved) PS4 Question. (How Do I Hide PS4 WiFi?)

Serjustin19
Serjustin19
✭✭✭✭✭
Is there a way to hide PS4 connection? I don’t want PS4 built in WiFi to be found by my neighbors. I’m going to move into a apartment soon. After me finding one first. It’s just I don’t want anyone know I have PS4. I’m thinking of restarting a guild. But I’m worried my PS4 would be stolen and no more ESO. (Same for my PC. Has ESO to, might get stolen to) Mainly due to me announcing I have PS4, due to someone try to connect over WiFi for other gadgets.

This is what I mean.

aviary-image-1553727885457.jpg
image hosting
Edited by Serjustin19 on 31 March 2019 17:19
Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    If you're trying to avoid your PS4 Wi-Fi from being broadcast, you can contact your router manufacturer for assistance.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    If you're trying to avoid your PS4 Wi-Fi from being broadcast, you can contact your router manufacturer for assistance.

Hi, thank you. This answered my question. Many thanks :)
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.