Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

The Tel Mora Independent Press

RealWhiteGuar
RealWhiteGuar
✭✭
wa4kjccquzf6.png

Greetings and three blessings!

For my first post on the ESO forums, I wanted to share a project I've been working on for the better part of a year. The Tel Mora Independent Press is a web-based community-driven publication celebrating the writing and art of the Elder Scrolls community. Every month, we compile fan writing and art, be they articles, opinion pieces, poems, narratives, journals, serial stories, recipes, cosplay, digital paintings, music, et cetera, into easy-to-digest issues.

We've compiled nine issues so far, and every issue contains an opinion article either written by myself or by volunteer guest writers, a series of feature articles, an "Apocrypha on the Web" section that points out other fun fan writings that we couldn't fit in the issue, and a Correspondence section, where we feature reader responses and questions.

To see past issues, click here, or visit our website to see other writings that may not have been featured yet.

If you have writing or art you'd like to share with us, please don't hesitate to email us at telmoraindependent@gmail.com or upload directly to our website! Additionally, any discussion, questions, comments, or suggestions we receive have the possibility of being featured in our Correspondence section on the last page of the next issue! Let us know what you think!

Many thanks!
@RealWhiteGuar | The_White_Guar
Editor-in-chief
The Tel Mora Independent Press

Moderator: r/teslore
Admin: The Dreamsleeve