Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Major Bug (Back?): Spinning Characters.

Romilly
Romilly
✭✭✭
This happened once or twice in the previous patch, usually if I manually set it to FullScreen once I logged in. I was hoping you'd fixed this, but apparently not.

• ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    If your camera is spinning please follow these steps to resolve this issue:
    1. Open "System Preferences"
    2. Select "Security & Privacy"
    3. Select the "Privacy" tab
    4. Scroll down and select "Accessibility" on the left
    5. Unlock the menu to allow changes
    6. Either add or uncheck and recheck "ZeniMax Online Studios Launcher"

For the best results, follow these steps after you've logged into character select. You may need to click into the game after checking the option before you lock the menu for the change to take effect.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • zarnon_akoni
    zarnon_akoni
    ✭✭✭
    How many weeks did it take for this kind of response to happen? Thanks for doing it but this should have been done and made sticky 2 or 3 weeks ago. Instead you leave players sourcing answers here or elsewhere and just *** off your customers for a lack of response. It's almost funny that this response came out today. Weeks of complaining from many about the lack of communication around major performance gaffes and when there is finally meaningful (read: actionable) communication its about the simplest thing that customers figured out on their own and had been doing their best to share with each other. Please do better.
  • blacksghost
    blacksghost
    ✭✭✭✭
    It’s all very well resetting permissions in security but this bug should be properly fixed not just managed.
    Everything will be alright in the end, if its not alright its not the end.
  • karpok
    karpok
    ✭✭✭
    It is not only after updates.
    It also get reset if you launch pts server because live app and pts apps are 2 apps with the same name.
    --
    Soumar, Aldmeri Sorcer
  • Romilly
    Romilly
    ✭✭✭
    Well Ive tried it, I'll see what happens, but seriously, why does privacy settings affect graphics/mouse issues like that?