Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

[Trialistic] - Endgame Raiding Guild Recruting

biggda76
biggda76
✭✭✭
Trialistic_Logo_forum.png
RECRUITMENT IS CURRENTLY CLOSED

Trialistic is an old raiding guild made by a group of friends, we focus on having fun rather than aiming for top scores but we still like to get things done. Currently we're starting progression to complete vCR+3.

Recruitment:
Tanks - closed
Healers - closed
DDs - closed

For pretty much all of our raids you can come on whatever you're comfortable with, we'd like you to come on magicka to vAS+2 however. In all other raids it's cool with coming as for example MagDK or StamSorc if you meet requirments.
For the requirments themselves are that we'd like you to be experienced in end game raiding, be familiar with mechanics and able to execute them, and you ought to have good survivability and have completed at least all craglorn vets, vMoL and vAS.
The DPS required depends on class and spec you play.

About us:
We're group of old friends that played together quite a bit, most of us have taken about a half year break from raiding so we're a bit rusty. Together we've completed all craglorn HM's, vHoF HM, vMoL and recently we achieved together Asylum Hardmode, so we are currently aiming at vCR+3. At the moment we have only one raid day which is Friday 20:00 CEST. Most importantly, we have a lot of memes going and jokes going on, if you are easy to trigger or don't enjoy trashtalking and such, you're most likely going to have hard time.

If you'd like to apply or ask me something, please message me ingame (@biggda76) or on discord (@biggda76#8633), I'm not using forums too often.
Edited by biggda76 on 25 January 2019 22:12