Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Tamriel Trade Union - World's #1 Trade Alliance [9 guilds][1 BILLION+ Weekly Sales]

• Exolyte
    Exolyte
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, I'd like to join Allmart if possible.
    Never mind
    Edited by Exolyte on 20 February 2019 18:21
  • chess1ukb16_ESO
    chess1ukb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    @M1207pride invite to DD sent
    Ireniicus
    GM - Tamriel Traders Guild (TTG); Divine Deals; Allmart & The Alchemist Emporium
  • rhjustice
    rhjustice
    Soul Shriven
    Would love to join Divine Deals selling lots of goods ID: @rh-justice.
  • chess1ukb16_ESO
    chess1ukb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Invite sent rh-justice!
    Ireniicus
    GM - Tamriel Traders Guild (TTG); Divine Deals; Allmart & The Alchemist Emporium
  • Rath7878
    Rath7878
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, I would like to join Traders of the Covenant. @Rath7878
  • chess1ukb16_ESO
    chess1ukb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi @Rath7878, I have sent a note to our TotC team and I am sure you will get an invite later today. Thanks!
    Ireniicus
  • vingarmo
    vingarmo
    ✭✭✭
    Hi, I would like to join Tamriel Traders Guild. @Vingarmo
  • chess1ukb16_ESO
    chess1ukb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi @vingarmo you should have an invite to TTG!
    Ireniicus
  • bridgesm
    bridgesm
    Soul Shriven
    Hi! I'm Mike (@bridgesm) and I'd like to join the Grahtwood (ELDEN ROOT) Guild and learn/grow my trade. I'm a trading member of AKTT and a member of a local Australian Guild - Order of the Star (doesn't trade in Tamriel). Although I'm a noob and have only been trading with AKTT for nearly 2 x weeks, I'm averaging 45K gold/week via AKTT. I have nearly 300 set-items and some 200 other items I want to sell. I'm retired & play ESO 8-10 hrs/day and enjoy it! I buy raffle tickets, am loyal to my guilds and like to be involved. Pls send me an invite! - Mike
  • chess1ukb16_ESO
    chess1ukb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi Mike - Sent you a message as your account name is either wrong or you are on NA!
    Ireniicus
  • chess1ukb16_ESO
    chess1ukb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    A few of our guilds still have open spots at the midweek point. so if you need a place to sell we have you covered!!
    Ireniicus
  • RakiReid2010
    Looking for Trading Guild as just made the switch to pc and need to start selling stuff. I am playing on the EU server Ebonheart @DR3WSK1 is my name. Thank you in advance
  • lolli42
    lolli42
    ✭✭✭
    can i also join Traders of the Ebonheart and Tamriel Marketeers? :D
  • Juanxtr91
    Juanxtr91
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, I've been selling around 50k each week for a month and now I'm looking for a bigger TG to join.

I don't think I'll be able to sustain the 100k a week at the moment, so I would like to join one of the guilds located either in Vvardenfell (Divine Deals, Tamriel Marketeers, Traders of the Ebonheart) or Wayrest (Traders of the Covenant). Thank you.
  • Xao
    Xao
    Hello I would like to join Tamerial Marketeers or Divine Deals in Vivec City, I can hit both sales requirements - @Xianev
  • Balastar
    Balastar
    ✭✭✭
    @Juanxtr91 invite send for TotC, welcome to family!

If the invite didn't come trought, contact me in game @Balastar :)
    Edited by Balastar on 1 March 2019 22:11
    EU/PC trading guilds:
    Traders of the Covenant - Grahtwood - Elden Root
    Twist it Sis - Stormhaven - Wayrest
    To join, contact ingame @Balastar

Manager of Crown Network Crown Trading Discord
    Click Here to Join!
  • chess1ukb16_ESO
    chess1ukb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Xianev - invite sent. Welcome to the Community!
    Ireniicus
  • Azraelios
    Azraelios
    ✭✭
    Hello there! Can I have an invite to Divine Deals? @Azraelios Thank you!
  • lolli42
    lolli42
    ✭✭✭
    Nvm i got ttc now :p
    No need of more trading guilds
  • Dermenc
    Dermenc
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, I would like to join The Alchemist's Emporium. ID; @Dermenc
  • fboostb16_ESO
    fboostb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Hi, could you send me another invite to Allmart please?
  • Sonnac
    Sonnac
    Soul Shriven
    I would love to join Grahtwood (ELDEN ROOT).

Please add me on @Sonnac, thanks!
  • chess1ukb16_ESO
    chess1ukb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Azraelios - Invite to Divine Deals sent;
    @Dermenc - Invite to TAE sent
    fboostb16_ESO - Can you tell me your @name then yes I can invite you to Allmart!
    Sonnac - - Invite to Allmart sent

Welcome you all to our Trading Community!
    Ireniicus
  • Juanxtr91
    Juanxtr91
    Soul Shriven
    Ty for the invite @Balastar
    I have another guild slot available because one of my TG collapsed, so I would like to also join Tamriel Marketeers
  • FredDurst313
    FredDurst313
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, I am looking to join Tamriel Marketeers if there is space :)
    I have tried to message all the recruiters 3 differant times and unfortuanatly they dont seem to be online IGN: @FredDurst313
  • chess1ukb16_ESO
    chess1ukb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    @FredDurst313 thanks for feedback Fred. I have reached out to the entire TM team so confident this will be sorted today.
    Ireniicus
  • FredDurst313
    FredDurst313
    Soul Shriven
    Awesome thanks for the invite, sales have been going really well made over 100k already, I have a friend who would also like to join Tamriel Marketeers, his IGN:@eFzPlasma his sleep pattern is a bad as mine and cant seem to catch an officer online :)
    Edited by FredDurst313 on 7 March 2019 13:59
  • chess1ukb16_ESO
    chess1ukb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    FredDurst313 - same deal. Someone will invite your friend soon. Really happy to hear sales are going well for you!
    Ireniicus
  • The_Dogblaster
    Hello :) I would like to join the trading guild. My character name is @Dogblaster.
  • Eeverose
    Eeverose
    Soul Shriven
    @eeverose
    I would like to join one of the guilds, I'm new in the game and I don't have any DLCs so I prefere to start with a 10k/week sale.
    Thankyou

Eeverose
This discussion has been closed.