Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Fashion Megathread

• xaraan
    xaraan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My Stamsorc:
    BE1ersQ.png
    -- @xaraan --
    nightblade: Xaraan templar: Xaraan-dar dragon-knight: Xaraanosaurus necromancer: Xaraan-qa warden: Xaraanodon sorcerer: Xaraan-ra
    AD • NA • PC
  • looshora
    looshora
    ✭✭✭
    An oldie outfit
    a76NeYc.png
    Have a list of toons
    The Big 3
    Rotiq - DK Tank Dungeons and Trials all day long
    Narshan - MagNB Grand Master Crafter, Quester, Assassin to the stars
    Irros - MagSorc - PvP also known as "That dead guy over there"
    Alts that are...well...alive
    Silavor - MagPlar
    Nezkuz - StamSorc/Wolf
    Kentho - DK Healer/Vampire
    Hirl - NecroTank wip
    Umatal - DK wip
    United States of Tamriel - Templar Tank wip
  • Wing
    Wing
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    xaraan wrote: »
    My Stamsorc:
    BE1ersQ.png

great picture, nice kitteh, and yeah legion zero was a very well put together motif, I tend to collect them all just because but I was very happy with this one in particular, and the skaal before it was nice for its theme too.

ESO player since beta.
    full time subscriber.
    PC NA
    ( ^_^ )

You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods -Xenogears
    DK one trick
  • BigBadVolk
    BigBadVolk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magnecro quick outfit
    qpIlFlv.png
    "The ass is similar to the opinion: Everyone has it, but no one cares about the others!"
    I'm 120 years old
  • xaraan
    xaraan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wing wrote: »
    My Stamsorc:
    BE1ersQ.png

great picture, nice kitteh, and yeah legion zero was a very well put together motif, I tend to collect them all just because but I was very happy with this one in particular, and the skaal before it was nice for its theme too.

Yeah, the legion zero, not counting the helmet was one of my favorites in a while. Skaal was good for that type of look as well. The new pvp armor set looks good too (but I bet it will be pricey).
    -- @xaraan --
    nightblade: Xaraan templar: Xaraan-dar dragon-knight: Xaraanosaurus necromancer: Xaraan-qa warden: Xaraanodon sorcerer: Xaraan-ra
    AD • NA • PC
  • di_rty
    di_rty
    ✭✭✭
    gaff.jpg

meliadoul.png

st_ajora.png
  • Iccotak
    Iccotak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    f0IWVkR.png

kGZMdWd.png
  • ZonasArch
    ZonasArch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    di_rty wrote: »
    st_ajora.png

What's this? :)
  • Reyleigh
    Reyleigh
    ✭✭✭
    Reyleigh wrote: »
    Rockett wrote: »
    Rockett wrote: »
    [img][/img]

Updated version of the outfit still can't find any boots to match it perfectly :(

eso64_sC6sihSsfL.png

What shoes are those? I keep seeing them everywhere.

Yeah same i'd like to know as well
    @Rockett

The zero legion set from mid year event only comes in hev. Look on guild traders and ttc for them if anyone has them to sell

@Sythen88411
    Thanks !
    What about the rest of the style you used here :
    Scorpion_Syth.th.jpg think ima top all the outfit in eso with this

Edited by Reyleigh on 12 February 2020 20:40
  • Sheezabeast
    Sheezabeast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ]URQPiVS.png

twpOBo2.png

VOyx5MV.png

Grand Master Crafter, Beta baby who grew with the game. PC/NA. @Sheezabeast if you have crafting needs!
  • Valenor
    Valenor
    ✭✭✭
    Evening fellow ESOers,

Here is my second participation, another take on the Dragon Knight. I went for a more barbaric look as this character is a werewolf.

• Valenor
    Valenor
    ✭✭✭
    Valenor wrote: »
    Evening fellow ESOers,

Here is my second participation, another take on the Dragon Knight. I went for a more barbaric look as this character is a werewolf.

VALENOR.jpg
  • Fightin_Irish_Johnny
    EDIT: After failing many times I figured out how to import from the host site ..Now just need to figure out how to delete this post :/

Having trouble understanding how this upload process for photo's works. Someone said go to "Imgur" create an account send the photo's there and then I would be able to upload them here.

Well only thing I can make happen is it gives a link that someone has to click that takes them to Imgur's site to view them. That's not what I want. Simply want to upload my pictures here like most are doing . Any help would be appreciated.

Edited by Fightin_Irish_Johnny on 13 February 2020 21:29
  • Fightin_Irish_Johnny
    OK crossing fingers I got this right O.o few of my saved armor skin sets. Also found out to see these better one can click on each photo and open in a new window. It helps see the detail better. Cheers !

sJgEq0A.jpgbTXXawa.jpggaEC00i.jpgi0Euwjx.jpgBhxcnff.jpg3RksQCY.jpgU3re4Vw.jpg
    Edited by Fightin_Irish_Johnny on 13 February 2020 21:37
  • xaraan
    xaraan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Having trouble understanding how this upload process for photo's works. Someone said go to "Imgur" create an account send the photo's there and then I would be able to upload them here.

Well only thing I can make happen is it gives a link that someone has to click that takes them to Imgur's site to view them. That's not what I want. Simply want to upload my pictures here like most are doing . Any help would be appreciated.

Once you upload the image on imgur, click it and get the list of links on the side, copy "direct link".

Then click the image icon for the comment box at the bottom and paste the link for the image in that box and hit enter and you'll see the link appear with img brackets around it in the comment.

55kj6Wa.png

(you can also do this manually by just typing those brackets around your link or copy the BBCode option from imgur)
    Edited by xaraan on 13 February 2020 21:29
    -- @xaraan --
    AD • NA • PC
  • Fightin_Irish_Johnny
    @xaraan Thank you for the reply. I must have been posting that I figured it out as you sent this. I appreciate the help anyway. Cheers !
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1 day ago today, was when the outfit system was released two years ago. this is now year three of the outfit system
  • looshora
    looshora
    ✭✭✭
    Aliyavana wrote: »
    1 day ago today, was when the outfit system was released two years ago. this is now year three of the outfit system

Wow, has it been a while, a lot of outfits over these past three years.
    So here, my current outfit on Narshan and an attempt to recreate the Mythic Dawn Armor from Morrowind.
    DhXZr6R.png
    irJ4pFA.png
    aLm9ukq.png
    OKEFKky.jpg
    Have a list of toons
    The Big 3
    Rotiq - DK Tank Dungeons and Trials all day long
    Narshan - MagNB Grand Master Crafter, Quester, Assassin to the stars
    Irros - MagSorc - PvP also known as "That dead guy over there"
    Alts that are...well...alive
    Silavor - MagPlar
    Nezkuz - StamSorc/Wolf
    Kentho - DK Healer/Vampire
    Hirl - NecroTank wip
    Umatal - DK wip
    United States of Tamriel - Templar Tank wip
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    a1413fa43b90a9d1dc23f09c9804ede36ce67353.png

Turned my StamDK back into a Tank but this time as an off Tank/DD mix, so I went with typical leathers with some plates for the shoulders and arms.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • bearbelly
    bearbelly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    URQPiVS.png

twpOBo2.png

VOyx5MV.png

Yas, Queen. (+1 Awesome)

• bearbelly
    bearbelly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    My Stamsorc:
    BE1ersQ.png

How do you achieve that blue glow on everything? (eyes [or is that a helm?], armor, weapons)

Or is that a dye color?

Edited by bearbelly on 14 February 2020 07:08
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OK crossing fingers I got this right O.o few of my saved armor skin sets. Also found out to see these better one can click on each photo and open in a new window. It helps see the detail better. Cheers !

sJgEq0A.jpgbTXXawa.jpggaEC00i.jpgi0Euwjx.jpgBhxcnff.jpg3RksQCY.jpgU3re4Vw.jpg

Flexing all those radiant mounts I see
  • xaraan
    xaraan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bearbelly wrote: »
    My Stamsorc:
    BE1ersQ.png

How do you achieve that blue glow on everything? (eyes [or is that a helm?], armor, weapons)

Or is that a dye color?

The glow is pretty much a combination of the mushrooms in the cave and the engine guardian and crit surge effects that are creating the lightning around the hands. The dye wasn't anything fancy, I think it's the just maomer black.
    -- @xaraan --
    AD • NA • PC
  • xaraan
    xaraan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My Stamblade: Xaraan-dar, the Pirate.
    bKP2zEF.png

-- @xaraan --
    AD • NA • PC
  • bearbelly
    bearbelly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    My Stamsorc:
    BE1ersQ.png

Or is that a dye color?

The glow is pretty much a combination of the mushrooms in the cave and the engine guardian and crit surge effects that are creating the lightning around the hands. The dye wasn't anything fancy, I think it's the just maomer black.

Thanks for the insight!
  • xaraan
    xaraan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My Stamsorc:
    BE1ersQ.png

Or is that a dye color?

Thanks for the insight!

Yeah, here's the armor in regular lighting with no effects on character from log in screen:
    PMpCAAY.png
    -- @xaraan --
    AD • NA • PC
  • Morgha_Kul
    Morgha_Kul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    3rd year of the Outfit system, happy anniversary.

I love making outfits. A shame I can only have one, unless I want to be grievously overcharged for additional slots.
    I know, this isn't the place to post this gripe, but I feel I must. However, to stay on topic, here's my current outfit. It's inspired by a certain character on a certain show... can you guess?

(Having considerable difficulty posting the image... So, I click the insert image button. I select browse, and choose the image. It shows the name of the image in the popup, but there's no button to upload or do anything else. I click save comment, it doesn't add the image. I'm not seeing any way to actually attach the image. Any help?)

86385485_10158061305448899_1743202508186058752_o.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_ohc=CP_qG73iL-UAX8vt2iA&_nc_ht=scontent.fykz1-2.fna&_nc_tp=7&oh=195d06bebd8b56c70883df0eec798018&oe=5EFCBA26

(And now all I get is this gibberish instead of displaying the actual image...)

Edited by Morgha_Kul on 15 February 2020 09:49
    Exploring Tamriel since 1994.
  • Aznarb
    Aznarb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Back on my Necro healer now than I''ve finish all class as healer ^^
    Really fun to play.
    Made something simple to fit the them !

2AIyoQJ.png
    [ PC EU ]

[ Khuram-dar ]
    [ Khajiit ]
    [ Templar - Healer ]
    [Crazy Gatherer & Compulsive Thief]

• kyleak83
    kyleak83
    Soul Shriven
    oLFlviE.jpg
    vVzsO1b.jpg
  • Mewillow
    Mewillow
    ✭✭
    EQagu2E.png

My Argonian DK, Stands-In-Gale, aka the golden boi.
    PC EU
    Mains
    EP - Stands-In-Gale - DK Tank - Argonian - (almost) master crafter
    EP - Sarisi Thelion - NB DPS - Dunmer

Alt
    DC - Bashbut Oluruk - NB DPS - Orc
    EP - Rivalea Nilvrani - Necro DPS - Dunmer
    AD - Viralirelion Elsinor - Sorc DPS - Altmer