Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 16:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Fashion Megathread

• MalyNym
    MalyNym
    ✭✭
    Missed the fashion contest, but here are a few of my favorite looks!

Battle-Beetle (Inspired by a Masks: The New Generation TTRPG character I created and played)
    8a8z73vxffoh.png

Gog (Inspired by a D&D swamp druid I created and played)
    jng3sg2regt8.png

Arthromeda (A space insect goddess)
    a6icdp25idra.png

Ayla Moonbow (A dunmer raised by Khajiits, look inspired by the moon elf in the Dice Throne board game)
    t0m51nb26yk6.png

Entrapta Telvanni (Inspired by the She-Ra and the Princesses of Power charatcer)
    w3f6gub7lbao.png
    Edited by MalyNym on 9 September 2022 10:45
  • Emb1em
    Emb1em
    ✭✭✭
    Hey everyone, since it's my first time posting on here, I'll introduce myself.
    Name's Emb1em and I am a total fashionista and screenshot taker when it comes to ESO. You've probably seen me in other platforms on like Discord.
    Here's some shots I've taken these past couple months. Hope you guys love them <3jiivw3n3bze5.jpeg
    a26rcwkscalz.jpeg
    5ggksm37rqid.jpeg
    bqkpcak9z7u5.jpeg
    8qc2glcx0mjq.jpeg
    Edited by Emb1em on 9 September 2022 05:20
  • BoraxFlux
    BoraxFlux
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Emb1em Not on Discord, but have seen no.5 pass by at the fashion week, it's a fav of mine, hope to see much more :)
  • Shelgra
    Shelgra
    Emb1em wrote: »
    Name's Emb1em and I am a total fashionista and screenshot taker when it comes to ESO. You've probably seen me in other platforms on like Discord.
    Here's some shots I've taken these past couple months. Hope you guys love them <3
    bqkpcak9z7u5.jpeg

Hi,
    Whats motif used it please
  • Emb1em
    Emb1em
    ✭✭✭
    Shelgra wrote: »
    Emb1em wrote: »
    Here's some shots I've taken these past couple months. Hope you guys love them <3
    bqkpcak9z7u5.jpeg

Hi,
    Whats motif used it please

Bow before your Queen
    Head - Baron Mask
    Shoulder - Dremora Kynreave
    Chest - H Greymoor
    Hands - H Greymoor
    Belt - M Orc belt 2
    Legs - Legion Zero
    Boots - Dremora Kynreave
    Axe - Morag Tong
    Staff - Pyandoneon

I don't have dyes as this was an older shot of mine, bit iirc it's Coldharbour Ash Black with Frozen Blood
  • Emb1em
    Emb1em
    ✭✭✭
    BoraxFlux wrote: »
    @Emb1em Not on Discord, but have seen no.5 pass by at the fashion week, it's a fav of mine, hope to see much more :)

Thank you! That one took a lot of time to take actually and get the shot right. I have a lot more screenshots and also fashion on the ESOU discord, BrahWeGotThis, and also have hosted and plan to host more fashion contests on Tamriel Trade Secrets discord which is hosted by Arttea.
  • radiostar
    radiostar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    4.png
    "Billions upon Billions of Stars"
  • Vylaera
    Vylaera
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just overhauled my Dunmer's appearance. Her name is Vyvene Andarys. She's got 2 outfits for right now, Haven't decided what to make her third one yet.
    eso64_2022-09-11_20-45-50.png
    eso64_2022-09-11_20-16-52.jpg
    Vy • lae • ra
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Vylaera - VERY nice. How do you get the under-eye area not to look "bruised". That's what keeps me from having Dunmer.

"But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending." Mercedes Lackey, Into the West

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- four accounts, many alts....
  • Vylaera
    Vylaera
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TaSheen wrote: »
    @Vylaera - VERY nice. How do you get the under-eye area not to look "bruised". That's what keeps me from having Dunmer.
    Thank you! <3

It's probably more to do with the white woad markings adding high contrast right where that would be most noticeable, and so the white contrast helps to mitigate the usual contrast there that gives the eyebag effect.

This is her without any collectibles in the character editor with and without reshade active. Eyebags are still there but they don't seem as noticeable to me here, but maybe that's just me.
    defaultbeforeandaftervyv.jpg
    Vy • lae • ra
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vylaera wrote: »
    Thank you! <3

It's probably more to do with the white woad markings adding high contrast right where that would be most noticeable, and so the white contrast helps to mitigate the usual contrast there that gives the eyebag effect.

This is her without any collectibles in the character editor with and without reshade active. Eyebags are still there but they don't seem as noticeable to me here, but maybe that's just me.

Oh, she's still a lot less "bag lady" than any I've managed. I don't have a reshade (this antique machine really won't handle them), and I don't have that white woad face marking unfortunately - I like it extremely, but I haven't a clue where to get it! It seems to mitigate those baggish bruises for sure! Do you remember where you got it?

I really love both outfits too Well done!

"But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending." Mercedes Lackey, Into the West

• Vylaera
    Vylaera
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you! <3

Oh, she's still a lot less "bag lady" than any I've managed. I don't have a reshade (this antique machine really won't handle them), and I don't have that white woad face marking unfortunately - I like it extremely, but I haven't a clue where to get it! It seems to mitigate those baggish bruises for sure! Do you remember where you got it?

I really love both outfits too Well done!

Xanmeer crates. There's a few different colors, white, blue, green, and yellow.
    evyeblpufr93.png

I like them because they're pretty similar to the face paints from TES III Morrowind.
    8z0s11hi0vhc.png
    Edited by Vylaera on 12 September 2022 03:30
    Vy • lae • ra
  • aaisoaho
    aaisoaho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tried to design an outfit around the title of Extinguisher of Flames

unknown.png
    Edited by aaisoaho on 12 September 2022 05:17
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Vylaera - thanks! I'll pick that up with SOE next time those crates surface, maybe all of them would have uses! Appreciate the info!

Hmmm. I think there might be a skin tone for Dunmer in very close to that blue one too. Hmmm.
    Edited by TaSheen on 12 September 2022 13:12

• Saefti
    Saefti
    ✭✭✭
    Somebody have an idea what she's wearing?

myc2rces5ugf.png
  • exrecefe
    exrecefe
    Soul Shriven
    3wgodk0j476z.png
  • Vylaera
    Vylaera
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Vylaera - thanks! I'll pick that up with SOE next time those crates surface, maybe all of them would have uses! Appreciate the info!

Hmmm. I think there might be a skin tone for Dunmer in very close to that blue one too. Hmmm.

It might be a long while before they reappear. They came back earlier this year, and whoever at ZOS handles the crown store thinks this is the 1990s and that TV style LTO is a good business practice, so they probably won't be back on the store for another 2 years, unfortunately.

Really genius what they have going on, don't let your customers buy what they want even though they would be willing to give you money. Simply remove things from the store people want to buy, that will be sure to generate lots of sales. Crown crates and notable homes are our most lucrative store items? Lets just not allow our customers to buy the ones they want by not keeping them on the store, we'll gets tons of sales that way.

I wish they'd try something new and just put every house, crate, costume, cosmetic, etc. that's ever been on the store back on a redesigned and expanded store and watch their sales skyrocket.
    Vy • lae • ra
  • BoraxFlux
    BoraxFlux
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Saefti Chest looks Wayward Guardian, shoulders from Stags of Z’en , breeches from Assassins League , the rest lacks detail for me to recognize.

EDIT: hands are Topal Corsair
    Edited by BoraxFlux on 13 September 2022 09:16
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I recreated my own version of the draugr polymorph.
    zKggr9C.png
    mQHVuwC.png
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • Obiswag_KeanuReeves
    Obiswag_KeanuReeves
    Soul Shriven
    osc8xc8qk18m.jpg
    tkru5p8km77p.jpg

AFTER ONE DRINK :

nf0qgd9km1i6.jpg
    Edited by Obiswag_KeanuReeves on 14 September 2022 00:06
  • deleted230224-002325
    Short summary of my last characters !

tf4ryzfvdkq1.png
    iy3rct5qi8zt.png
    jvu94ddjhlwr.png
    vs3ot0960tqv.png
    hvp5ctogqj5h.png
  • ClevaTreva
    ClevaTreva
    ✭✭✭
    h96pKFR.png
  • ClevaTreva
    ClevaTreva
    ✭✭✭
    b0wIvCT.png
  • Arbit
    Arbit
    ✭✭✭✭
    6z1uxlc599t4.png

One of my newer outfits! It's hammer time, with nothing but hammers for weapons xD

I also love the big horns helmet and had to make an accommodating outfit for them :)
    Argonian Master Race
  • Emb1em
    Emb1em
    ✭✭✭
    q8bvunje493y.jpeg
    The Clockwork Creator
    Helmet - Nothing
    Shoulder - L Pyre Watch
    Chest - M Arkthzand Armory
    Hands - H Assassin's League
    Belt - M Ivory Brigade
    Legs - L Celestial
    Boots - L Trinimac
    Dyes - Brewer's Ale Brown, Coldharbour Ash Black, and Frozen Blood
    Edited by Emb1em on 16 September 2022 05:48
  • Emb1em
    Emb1em
    ✭✭✭
    n56iegtcvcww.jpeg
    Helmet - Ebonsteel
    Shoulder - Prior Therric
    Chest - H Silver Rose
    Hands - Knight Aspirant
    Belt - H Blackreach Vanguard
    Legs - Stormlord
    Boots - Doctrine Ordinator
    Sword - Ivory Brigade
    Shield - True-Sworn
    Dyes - Bedlam Purple, Transluminal Violet, Sergeant's Charcoal, Windhelm Steel, Warrior's Steel, Coldharbour Ash Black, and Frozen Blood
  • Emb1em
    Emb1em
    ✭✭✭
    n0dplzz2o8hz.png
    Helmet - nothing
    Shoulders - L Trinimac
    Chest - L Sapiarch
    Hands - L Greymoor
    Belt - M Orc belt 2
    Legs - L Refabricated
    Boots - High Rock Spellsword
    Weapons - Gloambound
    Dyes used - Colossus Brass, Covenant Vanquisher Blue, Superior Blue, Bedlam Purple, Wolf's Fur Brown
    Misc - Scholar's Spectacles, Subtle Freckles, and Dark Emphasis Eyelashes
  • Blkadr
    Blkadr
    ✭✭✭✭
    I just overhauled my Dunmer's appearance. Her name is Vyvene Andarys. She's got 2 outfits for right now, Haven't decided what to make her third one yet.

What are the chest pieces please? :)
  • Arbit
    Arbit
    ✭✭✭✭
    Blkadr wrote: »

What are the chest pieces please? :)

I know I’m not the original poster but I recognize those motifs :open_mouth:

The top is fargrave guardian chest (light armor)
    The bottom is battleground runner chest

Hope that helps :)
    Argonian Master Race
  • deleted230224-002325
    fakg0m437eg9.png