The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Fashion Megathread

• Aztrias
    Aztrias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nord Necromancer loosely inspired by the Norscan shaman-sorcerers from the Warhammer Total war games
    5a9fte9c8xbm.jpg
    g2ap229fbfxh.jpg
    ekya0z21rem2.jpg
    bj1ehf6xe5a5.jpg
    r9xoa25d0v2k.jpg
    meaup8sed0kl.jpg
    bgt12lurap1s.jpg
    jssbcn5n3f2f.png

slightly more subtle versions
    0i70q81yz4ka.jpg
    iqz9vql8b75i.jpg
    q7vb6d2ctzmv.jpg

Edited by Aztrias on 22 April 2022 10:29
    Welcome Moon-and-Star to this place where destiny is made

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/498360/r-i-p-pc-eu/p1
    Nerevar forget!
  • Megs77
    Megs77
    ✭✭✭
    So not sure what I was actually tying to do with this at beginning, but wanted to do something with oracle eyes, and I think it turned out interesting at least. Not sure if Thor wannabe, hobo-posh dressed Valkyrie or what. Also, the Storm Atro mount jump effect either looks cool, or just like my toon and mount are getting struck by lightning on way to insta-death.

[url="[img]https://i.imgur.com/V2w5WY6.png[/img]"]V2w5WY6.png[/url]
    [url="[img]https://i.imgur.com/XOEvm8m.png[/img]"]XOEvm8m.png[/url]
    [url="[img]https://i.imgur.com/wAXeOiS.png[/img]"]wAXeOiS.png[/url]
    [url="[img]https://i.imgur.com/9K2h62g.png[/img]"]9K2h62g.png[/url]
    [url="[img]https://i.imgur.com/2N66MYK.png[/img]"]2N66MYK.png[/url]
  • Mythgard1967
    Mythgard1967
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sometimes a Necro just wants to be pretty....and since I don't really do pretty....it seemed fitting to make a pretty necro~
    dxu5fv5ozb5l.png

• BomblePants
    BomblePants
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Mythgard1967 Oh… she’s beautiful! Swoon….
  • Broken23
    Broken23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xi8m5bc.png
    UhWj5mV.png
  • Rutger74
    Rutger74
    ✭✭✭✭
    zydcr29323dr.jpg
  • Coatmagic
    Coatmagic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Raised by Nords, Eats Greens is a true scoundrel!
    XNoxkLi.jpg
  • OsUfi
    OsUfi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mirri in a mix.

zjrs4fj6pode.jpg
  • PvP_Exploiter
    PvP_Exploiter
    ✭✭✭
    Some chars. Some colours mismatch & maybe I'll get the rest to a point I'm happy to share one day.

NBs
    07i2l5w2arf3.png
    ffx0xj71r1pr.png
    6pberv9ubtii.png
    jabhlnqceg1k.png

Plars
    bc1p3m7b6u3g.png
    0aazj59fre28.png
    wcjsrm6gk92a.png

MagDK
    rhhe9dni7fgk.png

MagSorc
    gaum49iu36x6.png

StamDen
    a1dcw1lzf173.png
  • Megs77
    Megs77
    ✭✭✭
  • emilyhyoyeon
    emilyhyoyeon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Aztrias wrote: »
    Nord Necromancer loosely inspired by the Norscan shaman-sorcerers from the Warhammer Total war games
    5a9fte9c8xbm.jpg

I love these. I especially like the outfits that use the blackdrake clan (?) shoulders and gloves that have the red paint details combined with the red body tattoos--subtle but bring out each other perfectly for a cool spot of color among the neutrals.
    Edited by emilyhyoyeon on 24 April 2022 14:17
    IGN @ emilypumpkin
    Zirasia Firemaker, imperial fire mage & sunbather _ Deebaba Soul-Weaver, argonian spirit minder & soul gem collector
    Tullanisse Starborne, altmer battlemage & ayleid researcher _ Qa'Rirra, khajiit assassin & dancer
  • countbars
    countbars
    ✭✭✭
    image.jpg

wanted to create my Hero of Kvatch' outfit
    Edited by countbars on 24 April 2022 15:00
  • Cloudtrader
    Cloudtrader
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rutger74 wrote: »
    ejl2labomyhm.jpg
    I love and adore this look! Super cool. Gives me a Robin Hood/Dread Pirate Roberts vibe. ^_^
  • Elvenheart
    Elvenheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Breton Warden/Druid
    dx60zp10c8ue.jpg
    djcad9h1p2vm.jpg
    fhswljyiol3y.jpg
    rc4bs1q14w48.jpg
    w3nmlyzsf6bt.jpg
    n7heyul2trf1.jpg
    b60pynejrf10.jpg
    cloz06wpicqb.jpg

Wonderful look! Can you share the styles you used? :smile:
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Looking for help!

I only got a glimpse of this awesome outfit - can anyone tell me what the gloves might be?

vOp3Tue.png
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • CP5
    CP5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
  • chrisfeng
    chrisfeng
    ✭✭✭
    Some old and new toons.

kbtswkpd7p53.png
  • Broken23
    Broken23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    sonEQBB.png
    qZ7yM3w.png
    r4jAtLK.png
    MS7hnGf.png
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice outfits
  • Froil
    Froil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here we have Ember and Isobel in what are some snazzy testing outfits.
    jhdsh1876t6f.png
    ed2qf23ylys8.png
    "Best" healer PC/NA
  • Broken23
    Broken23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OdnhSNJ.png
    kXK16mG.png
    1NrECwP.png
    NJ3izxn.png
    qEFCvBr.png
    q1Y6kct.png
    PVrlJ7e.png
  • Coatmagic
    Coatmagic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Broken23 wrote: »
    MS7hnGf.png

Suppose to be posing for a photo and there he is checkin' his phone :D

(Great screen shots! Looks fantastic!)

• newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    CP5 wrote: »
    @newtinmpls, those are the psijic flame gauntlets, from the psijic crates and part of a set.

Dangit.

Thanks, it's good to know.

I've gotten free crates from twitch drops but ever since they stopped doing "one free [seasonal] crate with a monster kill" they also changed the drop rate (and this has been years) so I've not gotten anything but potions, soup and mimic stones from crates. Maybe an occasional riding lesson. Any desire I ever had to actually purchase crates has been killed off by the utter lack of anything useful.

But back on topic - here is an incredibly stricking setup I saw recently in Rawl'ka

CGQerP6.png
    Edited by newtinmpls on 25 April 2022 21:58
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • Marronsuisse
    Marronsuisse
    ✭✭✭
    Made a spring outfit for my bosmer:

spring.jpg

Then I took a screengrab doing the Jester personality walk and it reminded me of a certain meme... :D Leo strut time

leostrut.jpg
  • Aztrias
    Aztrias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elvenheart wrote: »

Sure thing :)

Ancestral High Elf Hat
    Black Fin Legion Jerkin
    Black Fin Legion arm chops
    Militant Ordinator gloves
    Glenmoril Wyrd Sash
    Silken Ring Guards
    Ebonshadow Shoes

Nerevar forget!
  • LeHarrt91
    LeHarrt91
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elvenheart wrote: »

Sure thing :)

Ancestral High Elf Hat
    Black Fin Legion Jerkin
    Black Fin Legion arm chops
    Militant Ordinator gloves
    Glenmoril Wyrd Sash
    Silken Ring Guards
    Ebonshadow Shoes

I too liked it so much I made the outfit with a few tweaks. eirwk7atl7zm.jpeg
    nljyoilo33cs.jpeg
    PS NA 1800+ CP
    Have played all classes.
    Warden Main

• Aztrias
    Aztrias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks great

Nerevar forget!
  • Red7Werewolf
    Red7Werewolf
    Soul Shriven
    9gfp7exmy3dl.png
    agh5gdmytin5.png
    I love my not-a-good-person High-Elf son <3
    vnbkclvf1ib9.png
    My Apostle who is too serious
    9me7x8piygyj.png
    And lastly who-needs-armor Main Character of the Show
  • Bobby_V_Rockit
    Bobby_V_Rockit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like to unsubscribe this thread please
  • Gargath
    Gargath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CP5 wrote: »

Just for a note, picture of frost version dyed with Viridian Venom black and blue.

52033186182_475ef87a95_b.jpg
    PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."