Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24

Fashion Megathread

• Sephyr
    Sephyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sephyr wrote: »
    Getting closer to personal ideal dunmeri outfit. eso64_2021-07-09_01-01-55.png
    eso64_2021-07-09_00-49-20.png
    Kinda "short cape" look, as much as game allows it:
    eso64_2021-07-07_21-43-36.png

And two more outfits i still enjoy from time to time.eso64_2021-07-09_01-30-48.png
    eso64_2021-07-09_01-22-19.png

You probably have already been asked before, but what Re-Shade are you using here? :open_mouth:

I'm not completely sure by now tbh 😸. It was a mix of neatperfection and plushenko ones that I've made to be performance friendly when playing on quite an old machine cutting like 2fps at the very max. I believe the base is neatperfection with some shaders enabled from the second one like sharpen or some light(eye?) adaptation (making dark scenes lighter and vice versa). But you probably can tweak any of them two to your preferences without looking much different, but by default they were pretty loaded with stuff.

Hope that mess of an answer helps 😅

This actually did! It was the second one that I was looking for! Thank you very much @colossalvoids!
    Options
  • TTHHORR
    TTHHORR
    ✭✭✭
    Vivec's Adoring Fan in his natural habitat
    4HkYUlz.jpeg
    KwmdSxw.jpg

And some Konosuba cosplay work in progress, so far only looks good from behind, really regret not getting the special edition of Blackwood for the gladiator heavy legs...
    Tried to make her a glass cannon PvP magDK with fire proc sets but it's been pretty rough lol

gRK8cd1.jpeg

Options
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TTHHORR wrote: »
    4HkYUlz.jpeg
    KwmdSxw.jpg

And some Konosuba cosplay work in progress, so far only looks good from behind, really regret not getting the special edition of Blackwood for the gladiator heavy legs...
    Tried to make her a glass cannon PvP magDK with fire proc sets but it's been pretty rough lol

gRK8cd1.jpeg

Try the knight aspirant legs and dye the chainmail leggings the black from normal Vatheshran
    Edited by spartaxoxo on 12 July 2021 03:27
    Options
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Looking at a few of my characters who really like to play around.

Here is Listens to the Void's "usual" look:

Ufy5sMx.png

Then for Halloween, she became the "Evil witch that eats little kiddos"

KqfH2wf.png

And her most common "bopping around" outfit; took a bit to find a dye job that I liked/matched for hat and clothing.

P9s4lVC.png
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
    Options
  • DMuehlhausen
    DMuehlhausen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    E14R4Tz.jpg
    [img][/img]eRzSJJ8.jpg
    Options
  • Snowstrider
    Snowstrider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    4HkYUlz.jpeg
    KwmdSxw.jpg

gRK8cd1.jpeg

Whats that staff motif?
    Options
  • SilverIce58
    SilverIce58
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    4HkYUlz.jpeg
    KwmdSxw.jpg

gRK8cd1.jpeg

Whats that staff motif?

The top pic is Nighthollow staff, while the bottom is Abnur Tharn's staff from base game but its an outfit style container not a motif.

Nighthollow is from harrowstorm dailies in the reach, while abnur's is from the anniversary event but you might be able to find one on a trader.
    PC - NA
    CP 1125
    Veric Blackwood - Breton Magsorc DC
    Xhiak-Qua'cthurus - Argonian Frost Warden EP
    Kujata-qa - Khajiit Magplar AD
    Suunleth-dar - Khajiit Stamblade AD
    Teldryn Antharys - Dunmer Flame DK EP
    Strikes-With-Venom - Argonian Poison DK EP
    Rur'san-ra - Khajiit WW Stamsorc AD
    Ilianos Solinar - Altmer Stamplar AD
    Iscah Silver-Heart - Reachman Magden DC
    Options
  • ZigoSid
    ZigoSid
    ✭✭✭✭
    unknown.png

My imperial "black ops" , I'm kinda proud of it even if it's not perfect because of the flappy *** from the chest clipping in the "skirt" :D
    Edited by ZigoSid on 14 July 2021 19:29
    Options
  • Megs77
    Megs77
    ✭✭✭
    newtinmpls wrote: »
    First, this is not my character, but I was in Reaper's March and he totally rocked "the throne"

DGyWKl3.png

Second:
    I think costumes are fine as they don't pop up as often, and might attract more attention to the thread,

Therein lies the danger.

I have seen too many threads "discontinue" by random ZoS-ites just because they are old (and yes I am still peeved about the murder of "thread for PC users" which was a safe haven for many good discussions).

So I REALLY liked this idea, and thought I'd try to replicate as best I could, without knowing the bottom half pieces...
    [img][/img]s5mfvbc.png?1
    [img][/img]do6juIA.png?1

Not sure about the legs, but the best I think I've come up with
    EDIT for better close up views
    Edited by Megs77 on 15 July 2021 00:16
    Options
  • barney2525
    barney2525
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Here it is

kRvRozr.png

:#
    Options
  • Megs77
    Megs77
    ✭✭✭
    barney2525 wrote: »
    Here it is

kRvRozr.png

:#

Ummmm, if that's for me, I know what the shoulders, chest, hands and belt are. I'm talkiing about the legs and feet?
    Edited by Megs77 on 15 July 2021 01:36
    Options
  • markulrich1966
    markulrich1966
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the first skirt I actually really like (apart from mercenary, but that one hides the legs).

Wood elf chest to avoid flaps, honorguard epaulets as there are not many other options to keep the shoulders free.
    Greymoor belt.

I am very impatient for the waking flame skirt, that also looks great in heavy, and has no "boots".
    While the "boots" of this deadlands gladiator skirt actually look very nice, much better than real boots, so I use sandals for the feet to prevent the "boots" of the skirt from getting covered.

Sidenote: I purchased the CE edition of blackmoor to get the skirt, although I already had the blackmoor prepurchase update.
    When I bought the prepurchase, it was not clear to me, that the skirt looks that good. I just realized it lateron from the armor preview.
    I am a little disappointed that you cannot get the CE extracontent or just the style as extra-purchase.

588yekh.jpg
    Edited by markulrich1966 on 15 July 2021 11:05
    Options
  • gamergirldk
    gamergirldk
    ✭✭✭✭
    My sta. DK

3ierhZ1.png

tAsB0gk.png
    Options
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not what I usually make, but I like to play around with outfits on my crafter so went for a more mage-knight with a Demon Souls touch this time. All parts are made from different styles.

ujVbvgP.png
    IkWwMca.png
    Edited by NotaDaedraWorshipper on 15 July 2021 16:39
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
    Options
  • waterfairy
    waterfairy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @gamergirldk
    nice look. I'm tempted to wear the wrong alliance shield on my tank then go to cyro and start a scene :lol:
    Options
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    4HkYUlz.jpeg
    KwmdSxw.jpg

gRK8cd1.jpeg

I'm here for anything KonoSuba. Love this take on Megumin!
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Marillea
    Marillea
    ✭✭✭✭
    In love with the new Fox mount, I tried to give my Demear a matching outfit.

PDHO9Bm.jpg
    nOzSRal.jpg

Most likely going to revisit in the near future, but this is one of the few mounts I truly like.
    Options
  • Marillea
    Marillea
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wooops, double post, but I did rework my main's look. Tried to still use a dye that would work with the mount!
    N91BCmg.jpg

Also tried to keep the "adventurer" look I wanted to go for.

And recently re-discovered my love for The Sims, so I made a stamina Necromancer... She's Bone-Hilda, and I do not know why she exists.

obTSWUz.jpg
    Just gave her the Jester look I used to run on my main.
    Options
  • waterfairy
    waterfairy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    my mag sorcs new look. I rp that he lost his vision from reading an elder scroll now I just gotta climb the impossible mountain to grand overlord to put 1 in my home and make it official :joy:
    7-15-2021_3-08-42_PM-yl2dwwrk_1.png
    Options
  • Cirantille
    Cirantille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    My magicka necromancer <3
    Can't decide with witch hat or normal one but I'm digging the bonnie look (pun intended) :D

3Ikapyo.jpg

HTuvVud.jpg
    Options
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Cirantille - I like both, but the witch hat seems more striking.
    Options
  • Cirantille
    Cirantille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sylvermynx wrote: »
    @Cirantille - I like both, but the witch hat seems more striking.

Thank you, yes, it seems to me that witch hat is indeed cuter, the other one is more druid-like :)
    Options
  • Lauranae
    Lauranae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Cirantille

Considering that your visage is really beautiful, i prefer the first hat, as well for seeing hairs it seems.

My most recent characters
    AD - Chjara NB
    -
    Options
  • Cirantille
    Cirantille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lauranae wrote: »
    @Cirantille

Considering that your visage is really beautiful, i prefer the first hat, as well for seeing hairs it seems.

Thank you I am keeping the witch hat :)
    Edited by Cirantille on 17 July 2021 20:59
    Options
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Cirantille

Well you already decided but I would have voted for the antler hat. The witch look to me is more classic Halloween, nice but a bit generic. Your other look is quite a bit more different in a good way to me! I like it.
    Edited by spartaxoxo on 18 July 2021 07:48
    Options
  • JTD
    JTD
    ✭✭✭
    Something something we need a proper screenshot/photo-mode in this game. mumblemumbleFF14mumblemumble.
    Options
  • DP99
    DP99
    ✭✭✭✭
    My one and only.

denk0rj-c510e8c5-bae5-4adc-99c3-42ae212c2bcb.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzI4ZTNhZTdlLTEwZGMtNDZjNi05NDg4LWYwMGFhZTU1NmNkZFwvZGVuazByai1jNTEwZThjNS1iYWU1LTRhZGMtOTljMy00MmFlMjEyYzJiY2IuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.S-e6gOfDxi94QnMkl7zOjdEFNcbgehbcY8ds4XtTCfI
    Options
  • Cirantille
    Cirantille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    spartaxoxo wrote: »
    @Cirantille

Well you already decided but I would have voted for the antler hat. The witch look to me is more classic Halloween, nice but a bit generic. Your other look is quite a bit more different in a good way to me! I like it.

Thank you kind stranger :)
    JTD wrote: »
    Something something we need a proper screenshot/photo-mode in this game. mumblemumbleFF14mumblemumble.

So much so much agree
    Why is this not a thing still : (
    Options
  • Mitaka211
    Mitaka211
    ✭✭✭✭
    My main outfit:
    [img][/img]Screenshot-20210718-211102.png

[img][/img]Screenshot-20210718-211121.png

Ebony :
    [img][/img]Screenshot-20210718-211146.png

Silver Shield:
    [img][/img]Screenshot-20210718-211203.png

Faction Set:
    [img][/img]Screenshot-20210718-211232.png

Nord Silver:
    [img][/img]Screenshot-20210718-211338.png

Dwemer Armor :
    [img][/img]Screenshot-20210718-211303.png

The Hound :
    [img][/img]Screenshot-20210718-211318.png

Options
  • Ken_Koerperich
    Ken_Koerperich
    ✭✭✭
    PS5 NA MegaServer:

Khajiit Nightblade Dual Wield/Bow Backup - PvE Only....

H7xdIH1.jpg
    Options