Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

PS4 NA Unbearable Lag! Is Server Crashing?

Abysswarrior45
Abysswarrior45
✭✭✭✭
Guilds are blue screening in guild traders and they're lagging like crazy in green shade. In Cyrodiil EP Vivec, where I was, the game is unplayable because the lag is so bad! The zone chat in Cyrodiil won't stop complaining about it and nothing is working. Dizzy swing won't fire off and the guy I was 2vXing with couldn't bar swap and play or anything. Please take a look!
  • eso_lags
    eso_lags
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nothing new they just dont care. it sucks.
  • IlCanis_LupuslI
    IlCanis_LupuslI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same Thing on Xbox eu, unbearable lag yesterday evening
    Cp 1490
    Xbox-EU-AD
    Khajiit Night blade Healer(BiS for cuteness)-Flawless Conquerer Grand Overlord
    Khajiit Stamsorc Werewolf, Flawless Conquerer (1st attempt ww form during the entire dungeon) main
    Khajiit(Master Race) Templar Healer, Flawless Conquerer
    Khajiit Stam dk, Flawless conquerer, 2nd attempt
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQhCmVHwZioVyTEDberxGtA?view_as=public
    Werewolf Veteran player, Since Wrathstone-DLC "Raid-Wolf", 50k dps with fracture, Pvp Healer.
  • Bhaal5
    Bhaal5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its normal after maintenance....
    Is it acceptable, no
    Will it ever get fixed, not anytime soon
  • Nova Sky
    Nova Sky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Hamsters Unified Union is setting up for a strike. This is the HUU's initial move ...
    "Wheresoever you go, go with all of your heart."
  • Bhaal5
    Bhaal5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nova Sky wrote: »
    The Hamsters Unified Union is setting up for a strike. This is the HUU's initial move ...

Think this strike action been going on for three years now
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    what's troublesome is that not only does it not seem to be getting better, at times it seems even worst...

as more updates come aboard which involve more calculations which need to take place - i'm not confident we'll ever see consistent high performance gameplay...
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • jerj6925
    jerj6925
    ✭✭✭✭
    Where is IDK to blame your internet connection??
  • jerj6925
    jerj6925
    ✭✭✭✭
    I just filed a complaint with Sony in hopes of some out side pressure might get Zenimax to fix their product. The Sony Rep said they would escalate it up but perhaps if more would do this then Sony might be able to bring some much needed pressure on Zenimax to clean up their game. People came to counsel to get away from the cheating on PC but now they are going back because at least the game functions with cheaters.