Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New item set uncovered

fred4
fred4
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
NEx3qrZ.png

I in no shape or form endorse the use of this set!
Edited by fred4 on 20 August 2017 21:54
PC EU: Magblade (PvP main), DK (PvE Tank), Sorc (PvP and PvE), Magden (PvE Healer), Magplar (PvP and PvE DD), Arcanist (PvE DD)
PC NA: Magblade (PvP and PvE every role)
  • Mondini
    Mondini
    ✭✭✭✭
    Does it come in impen?
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jack_Bauer.jpg
    CP2,000 Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Skullstachio
    Skullstachio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is so fake, look carefully & you can see it is in some way that it is photoshopped, edited, etc.

Some parts where the sets name & the effects are highlighted, there is a black background behind the text, clearly just a digital coat of paint over something else.
    If you see me anywhere. Know that I am sitting back with a bag of popcorn, watching as ESO burns the goodwill of its player base with practices that only disrespects the players time like it did to me and many others...

If a game does not respect your time, best thing to do is move on from it and find something else.
  • Mady
    Mady
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alpha-Lupi wrote: »
    That is so fake, look carefully & you can see it is in some way that it is photoshopped, edited, etc.

Some parts where the sets name & the effects are highlighted, there is a black background behind the text, clearly just a digital coat of paint over something else.

Dude....
    Discord HypeSquad Member
    Official AlcastHQ Discord Server: discord.gg/alcasthq
    Feel free to join!
    Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity. But the dreamers of the day are dangerous men for they may act their dream with open eyes, to make it possible.
  • OGLezard
    OGLezard
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Roflmfao.......HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

really.......i mean just wow
  • cjhhickman39
    cjhhickman39
    ✭✭✭✭
    We found someone who never watched 24 I believe
  • PlautisCarvain
    PlautisCarvain
    ✭✭✭✭

I'm literally crying for you
  • fred4
    fred4
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, I guess it's far funnier than my original post :).
    PC EU: Magblade (PvP main), DK (PvE Tank), Sorc (PvP and PvE), Magden (PvE Healer), Magplar (PvP and PvE DD), Arcanist (PvE DD)
  • sevomd69
    sevomd69
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Once again... shows the dire need for a sarcasm font in this forum...
  • Countcalorie
    Countcalorie
    ✭✭✭

what if he himself is being sarcastic?PLOT TWIST!
  • fred4
    fred4
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    This set will be updated in tomorrow's patch. I have updated the screenshot, at the top of this thread, accordingly.