Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Cheating in Cyrodil

partzs
partzs
Why are you still allowing the people who are using CP in non CP campaigns to play in those campaigns? There are people who are live streaming themselves doing it but yet you do nothing about it!!! And what happens when we report the people doing it? You do NOTHING about it! I am finding the customer support here at eso is WORSE then comcast! Caned responses and no fixes for bugs that have been around since day one. Why am I paying to play this game if you wont fix whats wrong????
  • Esomorrowind89
    Wait till you find a large group of sorcs farming leather in a group of 10 which there clearly cheating after been reported weeks on end there still there they'll be paying for eso+ so they'll get. Away with it lol
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this people who are sub 50 using their CP or people who ping 50 and then use their CP?

Do you know how to do it, if so have you submitted a bug report?

(sorry if this is common knowledge I am asking about, been out the loop a couple of weeks).
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    Is this people who are sub 50 using their CP or people who ping 50 and then use their CP?

Do you know how to do it, if so have you submitted a bug report?

(sorry if this is common knowledge I am asking about, been out the loop a couple of weeks).

I´m going to guess it´s the later. There´s no "cheating" attached to this. Those people will be kicked from that campaign as soon as they log out.