Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Not able to play

AddicatedToSkooma
So I play on PC but my wife plays on PS4 I also linked my PC account to my PS4 so it would be easier to manage just one account than two with ESO+ subscriptions. Now the issue here is that I have Morrowind on PC but not for PS4 and DO NOT INTEND to purchase Morrowind expansion for PS4 due to my wife not wanting it. She has not played for about a month and when she went to go log in today and try to play it asked for a Morrowind code saying a long the lines this account did not have one. Now she was able to play before Morrowind expansion came out on the PS4 and access all non Morrowind content. We did not pre order Morrowind or anything like that. I'm wondering why in the hell tho this is happening. Why do I need to have Morrowind for the Ps4 as well if she wants to access just the base game. very confusing and total BS imo that ZOS is looking for another way to be money hungry. Now I would of opened a ticket for this but last time I did that every time I replied from my email I always had a different person reply back which is also total BS but anyways hopefully this can be fixed without having to buy Morrowind for PS4.