Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Discovery Pack Code

blichterman
blichterman
Soul Shriven
I purchased a digital copy of ESO Morrowind on Best Buy's website days before the game came out. With my pre-order, I was promised a add-on code for the Discovery Pack. On June 6, when the game came out, I received 2 codes: one for the game itself, and one for the add-on Discovery Pack. After creating my account on elderscrollsonline.com, I entered the code and it didn't work. Elderscrollsonline.com support told me they couldn't do anything and to contact Best Buy, which I did multiple times only for them to "re-issue" me a another code (which turned out to be the exact same one I had when I purchased the game). Then they told me to contact elderscrollsonline.com to solve the problem - so that's where I'm at now. Each entity telling me to go to the other one. It's a shameful disgrace of customer service by both parties. The only reason I finally caved and bought the game was for this digital add-on - anybody have any idea what I should do, or who I should contact? Thanks in advance!