Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

[PC][EU] PvE raid guild "Lion's Lair"

LightGuard
LightGuard
Soul Shriven
PvE raid guild "Lion's Lair" is recruiting skillful players interested in completing high-end content. Our raid have completed all existing content, including all achievements of vMoL. To join us you should:
1)have 600+ cp (there can be exceptions)
2)have decent gear (or willingness to farm it) and required skills
3)have 35-43k+ dps (depending on class) on target skeleton with Elemental drain and Major Sorcery buffs active (for dds, magicka builds are preferred)*
4)be able to taunt more than 1 mob and not to lose it, while having good uptime of important debuffs on target. (for tank)
5)be able to heal your group sufficiently while having good uptime of important buffs and debuffs (for healer)

*DPS is checked at the end of trial period of 2 weeks (period can be increased in some cases).

Want to be part of our raid? Contact @antiq for further information.
https://youtu.be/Wv7YTeoKi4Q[/video]
https://youtu.be/86I7K-Uhado[/video]
https://youtu.be/fD7fTYHXtAI[/video]

Edited by LightGuard on 18 April 2017 20:50
PC EU
PvE: vAA HM, vSO HM, vHRC HM, vMoL HM
Guild: Lion's Lair
  • Tinus_92
    Tinus_92
    ✭✭✭
    3)have 40k+ dps on target skeleton with Elemental drain active (for dds, magicka builds are preferred)

40k unbuffed is a lot, even for high-level players. That's over 55k+ single target during raids? 60-70k if you include adds like those in vmol, good luck with that.
    Edited by Tinus_92 on 3 April 2017 08:01
    Ingame ID: @Suni_92
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tinus_92 wrote: »
    3)have 40k+ dps on target skeleton with Elemental drain active (for dds, magicka builds are preferred)

40k unbuffed is a lot, even for high-level players. That's over 55k+ single target during raids? 60-70k if you include adds like those in vmol, good luck with that.

Agree. Doing 40k single target on trials is not a big problem, but 40k ubuffed on target skeleton? Jeez... :/
  • Gnaru
    Gnaru
    Heyla, i'm an italian player that have a lot of experience in mmos i played as tank in the past and atm i have a dk tank geared and build to be a main tank. I lf a guild that run with vocal to complete veteran hm trials. There's only a bad thing, i don t have a good english, i understand it in chat but in listening/ speaking im not that good, so i have done a lot of pugs with eng ppls and i always understand and ppls understood me :)
  • Antiq
    Antiq
    Soul Shriven
    Gnaru wrote: »
    Heyla, i'm an italian player that have a lot of experience in mmos i played as tank in the past and atm i have a dk tank geared and build to be a main tank. I lf a guild that run with vocal to complete veteran hm trials. There's only a bad thing, i don t have a good english, i understand it in chat but in listening/ speaking im not that good, so i have done a lot of pugs with eng ppls and i always understand and ppls understood me :)

What @id do you have in the game?
  • Chocaly
    Chocaly
    Hi there,

I am a 386 Templar Heal. I've been an officer in a french PVP guild for a while now and looking to improve in PVE and discover HL content.
    I'm open to improvement and advices, and I think I'm a decent healer (you can test me, but still need to farm 1 or 2 pieces - I almost have it all : spell power cure, lich, sanctuary, worm cult, mending, healer).
    I've tried vDSA first time 1 or 2 months ago, and I've been up to 7th (we didnt have time to continue) : now that I have a better stuff I'm sure I can do better.
    I'm a good learner and I would love to speak English again :p

You can mp me ig : @Chocaly
    I might send u an ig message too when I log in.
  • rk110132
    rk110132
    ✭✭
    do u take in stamina builds ?
  • Horrum
    Horrum
    ✭✭✭
    Hi Antiq, tried to whisp you multiple times but says account not found. I am looking for a trial guild to do trials Friday's to Sundays (long working hours in the week).

I did 34-35 self buffed after the Morrowind patch hit - not sure what I do now. I have completed vDSA, vAA, vHRC and all vet DLC dungeons in hardmode.

Chars include my magSorc DD (main), magDK DD, stamDK Tank, magPlar Healer and stamBlade DD. CP is 613 now.

Give me a shout if you feel I could contribute to your guild.

Keep well
    H.
  • ulic3190b16_ESO
    @Ulic3190

I Have fully geared....
    DK Tank
    Templar healer
    Warden Healer
    Sorc dd (no pet)
    Mag DK
    Mag NB
    Stam Sorc
    Stamplar
    PVP Magplar
  • thazaniel
    thazaniel
    Soul Shriven
    Hi,
    I have a 720 magicka warden, full yellow mechanical acuity set + monster + necropotence + asylum staff - going for master architect to maximize the build.
    I haven't done veteran trials yet (as I prefer to go prepared).
    I am willing to train and get better.
    Give me a poke in game.
    @thazaniel