The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Furniture crafting problem/bug

Meathook94
Meathook94
✭✭✭
I bought the 3-pronged argonian torch-stick recipe (I forget what it's called) for housing from a guild store for 59k. Got it, used it, but it's not appearing in any of my crafting options anymore. I saw it once, it required Frost Mirriam and I bought some from another guild store. Looking at my lists, I no longer see it, so... wtf?
  • Meathook94
    Meathook94
    ✭✭✭
    bump
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So that one shows up at a cooking fire then ? Did you make sure all the boxes for skills and have ingredients were unchecked in case you were missing something ? I thought I had lost furniture schems too until I double checked the station and those boxes .
  • Meathook94
    Meathook94
    ✭✭✭
    I tried checking/unchecking the boxes in every which way and still nothing. Just looked in provisioning, nothing. Looks like this new glitch is going to cost me 59k... Thx Bethesda... :neutral: