Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Pledge Runners

darkllord
darkllord
✭✭✭
Hey folks,

let me explain my idea first. I´m working person, father of my little beloved daughter and loving husband. So My playtime is limited to evening hours, when I take care of my family. Usually I´m logging in around 19:00 GMT. Despite the fact, that I´m member of two guilds, I have huge problem to group up with my guildies for pledges, because they already completed them earlier during the day. I do not like puging or spamming zone chat with DD lfg pledges. I believe, that I´m not alone who has this problem.

So here is my idea. I want to create guild for people like me, who are logging in in the evening hours and have problem to find solid party for pledges. The only purpose of this guild will be to have chance to run pledges or randoms without spending half of the evening by waiting in the dungeon finder´s queue or spamming zone chat.

Only restriction - you must be player, who is logging in/doing pledges during the evening hours - 19:00 GMT and on, so that there is always chance to make pledge party with other guilides.

There will be no other activities or actions in this guild, but running pledges.

Is anybody interested in this?