Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Can't craft High Elf Medal, Winged despite having all crafting skill lines maxxed

NowImJustSteve
Why is this happening? It's under gallery in blacksmithing and it has a red 8 under it, but nothing else to say what skill line it needs. Is there a gallery skill line I'm unaware of? Please help!
  • NowImJustSteve
    I am on the PS4 NA server. This furnishing diagram appears to be bugged. Of course it would be after I paid 150k gold for it :(
  • baratron
    baratron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    According to http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Furnishing_Diagrams, in order to make that item you need:

High Elf Medal, Winged Gallery
    12 Regulus, 8 Mundane Rune, 8 Decorative Wax, 15 Adamantite, 16 Sapphire, 3 Grain Solvent
    Metalworking 8, Potency Improvement 4, Recipe Improvement 4

Do you have the Metalworking passive at level 8 as well as Blacksmithing level 50?
    Do you have 8 Mundane Runes and Decorative Waxes?
    Guildmaster of the UESP Guild on the North American PC/Mac Server 2200+ CP & also found on the European PC/Mac Server 1700+ CP

These characters are on both servers:
    Alix de Feu - Breton Templar Healer level 50
    Brings-His-Own-Forest - Argonian Warden Healer level 50
    Hrodulf Bearpaw - Nord Warden Bear Friend & identical twin of Bjornolfr level 50
    Jadisa al-Belkarth - Redguard Arcanist looking for a role

NA-only characters:
    Martin Draconis - Imperial Sorceror Healer (Aldmeri Dominion) level 50
    Arzhela Petit - Breton Dragonknight Healer (Daggerfall Covenant) level 50
    Bjornolfr Steel-Shaper - Nord Dragonknight Crafter & Not-Much-Damage Dealer (Ebonheart Pact) level 50
    Verandis Bloodraven - Altmer Nightblade Healer & clone of Count Verandis Ravenwatch (Aldmeri Dominion) level 50
    Gethin Oakrun - Bosmer Nightblade Thief & terrible Tank (Ebonheart Pact) level 50
  • NowImJustSteve
    This character has every skyshard in Tamriel. I have Metalworking 10, Potency Improvement 10, and Recipe Improvement 6. I have so many of each mat the tooltip says I can make 27 of these...and it's not working X(
  • NowImJustSteve
    I also have 50 skill in all 6 crafts.
  • NowImJustSteve
    I just tried a complete attribute respect to see if that might resolve the issue. 14k gold and 30 minutes later I'm still unable to craft this stupid recipe. Once again, it's the "High Elf Medal, Winged" that is uncraftable. I have all the mats and all the crafting skill lines maxxed out with all skill points allocated into each line. I'm on the PS4 NA server.
  • Keillieai15
    Keillieai15
    ✭✭
    Your most likely going to get a faster answer through an in game ticket. It sounds like the recipe is broken for some odd reason for sure. My experience here is they hardly ever answer on the forums for bugs like this. Good luck that sucks so bad.
  • NowImJustSteve
    I've already submitted a trouble ticket but no response. I run a major trading guild and I'm in 4 other highly active guilds, at any given time they're each averaging 120 members online. If I don't get a response I'll recruit as many players as possible to submit the same trouble ticket until they're sick of hearing about it.
  • NowImJustSteve
    bump
  • baratron
    baratron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah. Look at the PC patch 2.7.7: "Fixed an issue that prevented the following furnishing plans from being craftable once learned:
    • High Elf Sconce, Winged
    • High Elf Medal, Winged
    • Redguard Bed, Full Lattice
    • Hammer, Forge
    "
    I guess you just need to wait for the contents of the 2.7.7 patch to be pushed to console ESO.
    Guildmaster of the UESP Guild on the North American PC/Mac Server 2200+ CP & also found on the European PC/Mac Server 1700+ CP

These characters are on both servers:
    Alix de Feu - Breton Templar Healer level 50
    Brings-His-Own-Forest - Argonian Warden Healer level 50
    Hrodulf Bearpaw - Nord Warden Bear Friend & identical twin of Bjornolfr level 50
    Jadisa al-Belkarth - Redguard Arcanist looking for a role

NA-only characters:
    Martin Draconis - Imperial Sorceror Healer (Aldmeri Dominion) level 50
    Arzhela Petit - Breton Dragonknight Healer (Daggerfall Covenant) level 50
    Bjornolfr Steel-Shaper - Nord Dragonknight Crafter & Not-Much-Damage Dealer (Ebonheart Pact) level 50
    Verandis Bloodraven - Altmer Nightblade Healer & clone of Count Verandis Ravenwatch (Aldmeri Dominion) level 50
    Gethin Oakrun - Bosmer Nightblade Thief & terrible Tank (Ebonheart Pact) level 50
  • NowImJustSteve
    That's crap. By the time that happens, the recipe will be much more common and the investment I paid to learn it first so I could craft them at a premium will be worth a fraction of the value.