The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

(Xbox 1 NA) Looking for crafting guild.

dethstryk
dethstryk
Soul Shriven
New to ESO. Used to play mostly FPS games but my gf introduced me to the world of elder scrolls through Skyrim. Really enjoyed playing but was missing the group aspect so we picked up eso. I am currently a lvl 8 High elf templar. I'm interested in learning the crafting aspect of eso but have found that doing it solo can take forever. Currently I play PvE with my gf. We have busy schedules due to other hobbies and the fact that we have kids. We do try to get on for at least an hour each day and longer on the weekends if possible. Will venture into PvP when at a higher level and have controls down.