The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Seeking vet trial beginners , Aussies and kiwis Xbox 1 EU

VICIOUSCOOPS
VICIOUSCOOPS
Soul Shriven
Hey just looking to find some like minded and time zoned people to get a group together or guild to start doing some vet trial runs.
I have done all normal but would like to try some vet runs but would prefer getting a group together to run maybe a night or to a week to try learn and eventually go for leader board runs.
Am in guilds but most are Uk based and don't fit in with my time slots outside of work (play nights 9pm till late nzt). this would be casual to begin with so really not expecting the world. just some runs on vet together learn some mechanics and have fun.
comment if interested don't care bout levels Atm. just seeing who's keen to try if interest ill make a post of a run or set up a guild or event one night and see what happens.
Gotta be some kiwis and Aussies who wanna have a crack.
  • Markdechene1
    Markdechene1
    ✭✭✭
    Hey I'm in Sydney often on around that time on Xbox EU as well gt is Markdechene if you want to add me.

Don't have a solid guild for our time zone anymore but always looking for good peeps to runs trials with
    Options
  • VICIOUSCOOPS
    VICIOUSCOOPS
    Soul Shriven
    Cheers for reply will add you. Will keep an eye out, if i see you on will message and try get a group together.
    Options
  • Hearsay_
    Hearsay_
    ✭✭
    Gamer tag: xBitters77x

Options