The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Healing Ward usually has no animation (instant casting)

maboleth
maboleth
✭✭✭✭✭
Usually happens when activating it while your character is moving, but it can happen when you are stationary too. Looks glitchy, a bit like animation cancel to me.
Orange blob will appear around you, but there won't be hands & body animations, just a minor body shake.
They way it is now - when animation is not showing - this ability can be spammed. Don't know if this was intent or not, but doesn't look good.

Edited by maboleth on 6 February 2017 22:02
  • maboleth
    maboleth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still not fixed. @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_KaiSchober

Together with:

Animation bug when switching weapons in Skills/Character menu (K) or (C). The weapon will disappear from hand and return to the player's back with player spinning around. The hands will still be in the holding position though.

If you try alchemy, provisioning or blacksmithing, your character will lose tools and/or completely stop doing anything (animation wise) after you make an item. It does not happen to Woodworking or Clothing, because hands animations aren't involved there.

Can you at least acknowledge this ZOS?
    Options
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happening to me also
    Options
  • maboleth
    maboleth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All in vain. ZOS doesn't read this. I keep pushing it hoping someone will see it by accident.
    Options
  • AbbieGoth
    AbbieGoth
    ✭✭
    Healing Ward isn't the only skill this is happening to. On multiple occasions, I have had it happen with Steel Tornado and Breath of Life. It always freaks me out a bit because I keep thinking I'm not casting my abilities.
    PC/NA Server - Max CP
    [AD] Kazhiana - Stam DK Tank
    [AD] Clan Mother Kitta-Ko - Magplar Healer
    vAA | vHRC | vSO+HM
    #KhajiitMasterRace
    Options
  • Mystrius_Archaion
    Mystrius_Archaion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A similar issue is happening with Crystal Blast for sorcerers. The crystal shard being summoned during the 1s animation is moving out to the left of the character and then under the character feet before actually launching at the enemy, taking up to 3 seconds to launch, unless you spam it in which case it functions more normally. The enemy hit animation/sound and damage is synced to the much longer launch time as well.
    Options