Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Questions about PS/4

gard
gard
✭✭✭✭✭
We recently got a PS/4 in the house, and I have a question about how ESO works on console.
If I buy ESO Gold edition, do I have to pay for a copy for each person who will have an account? In other words, one copy for each kid and one for me?
My wife complains that I never listen to her. (Or something like that.)
-- I'm a one man smurf zerg!

My ESO addons:
Midnight - Find out when midnight is so that you can check for ww/vamp spawn.
Goto - Adds a tab to the map pane allowing you to teleport to a friend, guildmate, or groupmate for free.
  • RouDeR
    RouDeR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The copy must be on your Primary console account also ps plus required and you will have no problems using several accounts on one console
  • RouDeR
    RouDeR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also one digital copy can be used on up to 2 consoles in the same time , its legal only if the game share is between family from the same city (same post code) else u risk getting ban.
  • ZOS_PeterT
    ZOS_PeterT
    ✭✭✭
    A copy of ESO can be shared across other users on the same console.
    However, each console user profile will have a unique ESOTU account.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios

Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site

Staff Post
  • gard
    gard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_PeterT wrote: »
    A copy of ESO can be shared across other users on the same console.
    However, each console user profile will have a unique ESOTU account.
    RouDeR wrote: »
    The copy must be on your Primary console account also ps plus required and you will have no problems using several accounts on one console

Thanks guys!
    My wife complains that I never listen to her. (Or something like that.)
    -- I'm a one man smurf zerg!

My ESO addons:
    Midnight - Find out when midnight is so that you can check for ww/vamp spawn.
    Goto - Adds a tab to the map pane allowing you to teleport to a friend, guildmate, or groupmate for free.