The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

If Cross platform play were avalible

• RouDeR
    RouDeR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No terrible idea, I like things the way they are.
    I prefer playing on console ,knowing that all of my enemies are with the same performance like me , and also PC master CHEAT RACE just no , keep your macros hacks bot and addons , we r fine :)
    Options
  • Chadak
    Chadak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Woeler wrote: »
    Get rid of add-ons, and I'll be on board.

Or just don't buy machines of which the manufacturer limits the capabilities of running software on purpose.

You only need so much CPU to run Microsoft word. Also PC is incredibly limiting when it comes to gaming. A great amount of games that I enjoy aren't on PC. I also find addon's to be comical. The mini map is a nice feature; however, having add-ons to tell you when your ult is ready, when your potion is ready, when to CC break, when your opponent is in execute range, and when to cleanse is a joke. If console ever gets to that point I'll stop playing.

...Bahahahahahahahahaha.

*Eyeballs his 500+ games on Steam and 300+ on GOG*

Yeah. Incredibly limiting.

*Peers over at his NES/SNES/Sega/Genesis/Lynx/MAME/NeoGEO/N64/PS1/PS2/PSP/GBA/3ds/Gamecube/Wii emulators with roughly 1.8tb of games on backup for all of them in total*

I have, at my fingertips, a substantial number of the action/adventure, RPG, JRPG, FPS and RTS/Tactical games I've ever owned throughout the entirety of my life, all on one machine.

Oh well. Guess I'll just never be able to compete with them thar XBone's or PS4's and their supremacy.

Options
  • Celtic_Wolf
    Celtic_Wolf
    ✭✭✭
    Yes Cross platform would be great!
    I'd love it. it'd allow me to play with my brother who can't afford a gaming pc.
    Options
  • RebornV3x
    RebornV3x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol cross platform for eso is such a bad idea I don't even know where to begin.

Between ps4 and Xbox one sure all for it that would work.

But Xbox One+Ps4+PC playing together would be a disaster there just so much wrong it just to much to type so long story short

Just No No to the No No....
    Xbox One - NA GT: RebornV3x
    I also play on PC from time to time but I just wanna be left alone on there so sorry.
    Options
  • whiteshadow711jppreub18_ESO
    whiteshadow711jppreub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think bringing PS4 and XboX together would be great, but not PC with the Consoles..

Addon's, keyboard and Mouse (with Macro's), and I wont even get into the cheats that have come across PC that is just out of control..
    Signed, Kotaro Atani.PS5 NA
    VR16/ CP 160 Khajiit Nightblade of the Aldmeri Dominion, Guildmaster and Assassin of the Queen's Hand guild on NA PC. PvP Officer in the WOLF guild on NA PS5, and of course Master Thief. Currently 3120 CP out of 3600 CP on NA PS5. Currently 810 CP on NA PC (used for PTS testing purposes only). On PS5 I am also a Master Crafter, all traits done and learned, Jewelry crafting done. all Motifs learned on PS5 except for maybe two-three Motifs. Both Companions are Max level as are their Skills.Warrior, Lover, Thief.... Nightblade. Aldmeri Dominion For Life! For the Queen!! Go Dominion or go home ! "I have no hatred for the races of Man, but they are young. Like all children, they are driven by emotion. They lack the wisdom that comes with age. I would sooner place an Altmer infant on the Ruby Throne than surrender Tamriel to their capricious whims. The Altmer, the Bosmer and the Khajiit share the common traits of intelligence, patience and reason. We do not seek riches or plunder. Domination is not our goal, nor is the acclamation of power for its own sake. Today we make our stand. Today we take back the Ruby Throne, which is ours by ancient right and the blessings of the Divines. Stand with us." ―Your Queen Commands, Ayrenn Arana Aldmeri.(All 18 characters are AD only! This one is a AD Loyalist)Member of ESO Since January 29, 2014, started early Access 3/30/14 on PC, currently subbed on NA PS5 and on NA PC. Note- I only use PC for PTS testing purposes, the PS5 is my dedicated Game Platform.Note- for those that don't know how to say Kotaro Atani it's "Ko tar row Ah ta ni" (Ko with a Oh sound, tar which sounds like the sticky black tar stuff, row like rowing a boat, Ah with a AHHHH sound, Ta with a Tahhh sound, Neeee which sounds like knee)"The blowing sands of time wipe clean the footprints of the past...""Moonsugar may be the key to paradise, but it is through a false door...""A perfect society is always elsewhere..."- Unknown book of Khajiiti proverbs.
    Options
  • LadyLavina
    LadyLavina
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Get rid of add-ons, and I'll be on board.

"Scrape all the paint off the walls and set the kitchen on fire and I'll move into the house"
    PC - NA @LadyLavina 1800+ CP PvP Tank and PvP Healer
    Options
  • Korah_Eaglecry
    Korah_Eaglecry
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ive recently convinced two people to pick up ESO but unfortunately they both have decided to play on PC, while Im on PS4. I still have my old PC account but Ive gotten so much farther on my PS4 account than I ever did on PC. Both with in game accomplishments, leveling and purchases. So much so that I could never give up my PS4 account to go back to PC. Or at least never be able to put the effort into my PC account the way I have my PS4 account.

The energy and money Ive put in on PS4 keeps me from going back to PC to play with these friends. And it sucks.
    Penniless Sellsword Company
    Captain Paramount - Jorrhaq Vhent
    Korith Eaglecry * Enrerion Aedihle * Laerinel Rhaev * Caius Berilius * Seylina Ithvala * H'Vak the Grimjawl
    Tenarei Rhaev * Dazsh Ro Khar * Yynril Rothvani * Bathes-In-Coin * Anaelle Faerniil * Azjani Ma'Les
    Aban Shahid Bakr * Kheshna gra-Gharbuk * Gallisten Bondurant * Etain Maquier * Atsu Kalame * Faulpia Severinus
    What is better, to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort? - Paarthurnax
    Options
  • Wrecking_Blow_Spam
    Wrecking_Blow_Spam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Imagine "PC Master Race!" coming face to face with "scrubby" console players, it would be embarrassing watching all the mighty "PC master race" players getting exposed. The Pvp streamers would be put out of business.

Case closed.
    Xbox one EU
    8 Flawless conquerors on all class specs (4 stam, 4 magicka)
    Doesn't stand in red
    Options
  • LadyLavina
    LadyLavina
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Imagine "PC Master Race!" coming face to face with "scrubby" console players, it would be embarrassing watching all the mighty "PC master race" players getting exposed. The Pvp streamers would be put out of business.

Case closed.

that's some mighty fine bait ya got there lol
    PC - NA @LadyLavina 1800+ CP PvP Tank and PvP Healer
    Options
  • Kalfis
    Kalfis
    ✭✭✭✭
    I see this thread has gone well.

Options
  • jircris11
    jircris11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Depends on how it's implemented
    I would be all for it but add ons would need to be handled carefully
    IGN: Ki'rah
    Khajiit/Vampire
    DC/AD faction/NA server.
    RPer
    Options
  • GawdSB
    GawdSB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it'd be incredibly fun, but there are a lot of things they'd have to improve. The ESO lag is bad by itself, and sometimes unplayable. Imagine adding all those platforms together, idk if I'd be able to handle that.

Also, addons would have to either go or be implemented on consoles. And updates, would all need to be on the same day obviously.
    Options
  • Wrecking_Blow_Spam
    Wrecking_Blow_Spam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LadyLavina wrote: »

Case closed.

that's some mighty fine bait ya got there lol

Well thanks I am a Master Baiter.
    Xbox one EU
    8 Flawless conquerors on all class specs (4 stam, 4 magicka)
    Doesn't stand in red
    Options
  • Nymirah
    Nymirah
    ✭✭
    I'm not sure about this.

When I played FFXIV I found that most console players ended up saddled with an awkward keyboard and mouse hookup just so that they could chat via text since this was by long and far the most predominant form of communication in game.

Furthermore different UIs and methods of triggering skills could result in unfair PvP...

But still, it did sort of work in FFXIV and it would allow a lot of people to play with friends and family they otherwise might not be able to...

I don't know. I feel really on the fence with this one.
    Options
  • darbiirue
    darbiirue
    ✭✭✭
    So, I'm not 100% opposed... but if I'm being honest here, I always felt that it was annoying in FFXIV because the people I group with can't always respond, or they have to turn really weird to do stuff.

Additionally, I really dislike how much the consoles limit things for PC's. In XIV, it forces a bunch of zones which I find absolutely annoying, because the zones really aren't that large overall. I'd be worried that it would affect us on PC more than it already does.
    @DarbiiRueRagna Hjaalfingar - Nord, WardenRiahni-Ko - Khajiit, Arcanist
    Options
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As long as it doesn't change the PC experience as it is now (UI/Addons/Graphics Qaulity/Patch dates/etc), that's fine

Otherwise no.

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
    Options
  • Saturn
    Saturn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The game already runs like turd. Let's not put any more strain on the servers..
    "Madness is a bitter mercy, perhaps, but a mercy nonetheless."

Fire and Ice
    Options
  • Balamoor
    Balamoor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RebornV3x wrote: »

But Xbox One+Ps4+PC playing together would be a disaster there just so much wrong it just to much to type so long story short

Ummm FFXIV would like to have a word with you, you have two platform communities that have no issues, but whatever.

Options
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Balamoor wrote: »
    RebornV3x wrote: »

Ummm FFXIV would like to have a word with you, you have two platform communities that have no issues, but whatever.

Just because FFXIV has done it doesn't mean ESO could or should. Different code sets, different kind of combat (latency affects active combat differently from hotkey heavy traditional MMO type combat), different hardware requirements and a much different server structure.

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
    Options
  • Draconerus
    Draconerus
    ✭✭✭
    They would need better servers, but more players and a larger player base would be great.
    Draconerus
    Argonian - Templar Healer
    Da Funk - Officer
    Options