Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Looking for a guild that runs DLC dungeons in hard mode/has skilled players, vent/ts/mumble musthave

Desperatu
Desperatu
Soul Shriven
Basically I've had it over my head with all the f"insert insult here"rds running around after OT came out.
I admit I may not be the most skilled player, i sometimes do miss the que or miss the roll, but i'm only human.
But with these people nowadays dying to the SAME thing 10 times in a row, or never paying attention to directions, or going afk mid dungeon without saying anything, or even learning basic english - ffs at least using google translate, my tolerance level has decreased by a whole lot lately.
And I'm a VERY patient person, spent 4 hours once just to get past planar inhibitor, must have replaced 30 people.
It's very frustrating when you play your part perfectly, but the whole thing falls apart because your team members are not pulling their own weight.
I feel punished for other people's mistakes with no way to correct them, since it's a pick up group from dungeon finder nobody cares.

SO

I'm looking for a group/guild that runs the daily dungeons every day, in hard mode, with teamspeak(or similar) support/communication, and has higher standards of skill. I do see some trial guilds out there, but sadly i do not have the commitment time anymore to go raiding, because of job reasons. I do on the other hand want the 2-4 hours I play every day to be enjoyable, and not a walk across hot coals with a gas cistern in hands, that is now every vet dungeon run.

There was a Skilled players guild out there looking for players, but they did not even let me take the test, because I lacked the hard mode achievements from dlc dungeons. Which I cannot get because I have nobody skilled to play with so i can get those...so you see the problem, putting the cart ahead of the horse here.

Anyway, sorry for the rant/rage, please let me know if you know of such organisation.
486 cp, templar healer/dps, DK tank, at time of posting.