The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

All known future content

• Nerouyn
    Nerouyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vaoh wrote: »
    Feel free to post on this thread about anything I have missed. So far it seems I have only missed Horse Racing!

No, you've also missed them essentially saying spellcrafting probably won't be as originally advertised.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/3573144/#Comment_3573144

• Ravena
    Ravena
    ✭✭✭✭
    What is this "The Prophet hints at this at the end of the main storyline" ?

I remember seeing no such thing.
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ravena wrote: »

This.

Spoilers!
    Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

PC Beta Tester January 2014

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

@TamrielTraverse - For Tamriel related Twitter shenanigans!
    https://tamrieltraveller.wordpress.com/

Crafting bag OP! ZOS nerf pls!
  • Ravena
    Ravena
    ✭✭✭✭
    JD2013 wrote: »

This.

Spoilers!

What the hell, finished Orsinium twice recently and never saw him...
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

This.

Spoilers!

Had you finished the main questline? You need to have done that before he appears at the end of Orsinium.
    Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

• Ravena
    Ravena
    ✭✭✭✭

This.

Spoilers!

Had you finished the main questline? You need to have done that before he appears at the end of Orsinium.

Indeed, I have, on both characters. Maybe they removed it recently?

I finished both times during the one year event.
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

This.

Spoilers!

And to think that happened over a year ago and we still had no progress on the most important aspect of the entire main quest.
    We gotta SAVE DARIEN GUYS

tumblr_ny7zbskyHk1r2apwso1_500.jpg

There is literally nothing more important than this in the main story of the game and we just casually mentioned this to Gabrielle in Anvil. I'm going to be scolded by the Great Mage again when he finds out I didn't go straight to him after finding this! Not that I mind being scolded by the amazing Vanus Galerion. His rants are hilarious. I mean, totally justified. His rants are totally justified.
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Abeille wrote: »

This.

Spoilers!

And to think that happened over a year ago and we still had no progress on the most important aspect of the entire main quest.

There is literally nothing more important than this in the main story of the game and we just casually mentioned this to Gabrielle in Anvil. I'm going to be scolded by the Great Mage again when he finds out I didn't go straight to him after finding this! Not that I mind being scolded by the amazing Vanus Galerion. His rants are hilarious. I mean, totally justified. His rants are totally justified.

We will see him again one. day. We will find him. Oh yes. :D

This.

Spoilers!

Indeed, I have, on both characters. Maybe they removed it recently?

I finished both times during the one year event.

Hm that is very odd ... Have you done Silver and Gold too? Though I don't think that is a requirement.

I will go through Orsinium on another toon and see ....
    Edited by JD2013 on 5 December 2016 01:55
    Sweetrolls for all!

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

• Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

This.

Spoilers!

The last line of the letter (other than his name, obviously) is probably the most heart-breaking thing I read in the entire game. Especially after I took him with me during the Coldharbour invasion and listened to all of his dialogue.
    Edited by Abeille on 5 December 2016 02:03
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:

Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

This.

Spoilers!

The last line of the letter (other than his name, obviously) is probably the most heart-breaking thing I read in the entire game. Especially after I took him with me during the Cold Harbor invasion and listened to all of his dialogue.

I took him too :'(

Let's drop everything that is happening, big new Daedric threat? Doesn't matter. Let's have The Vestige go and find Darien!

Although I do like how there's been hints and small mentions of him in 2 DLC's since the Planemeld ended ... I like that he isn't forgotten.
    Sweetrolls for all!

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

• Wifeaggro13
    Wifeaggro13
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I decided to compile all of the information we have regarding future zones and systems in ESO. This includes both official information as well as legitimate information found through datamining.

- Future Zones -

Murkmire
    General Info
    • Same general size as Wrothgar and Craglorn
    • Located South of Shadowfen, in Western Black Marsh
    • Argonian Behemoths will populate this zone, as well as Dreugh and enemy Nagas
    • Murkmire will feature different types of Argonians, as well as the Naga (an unseen race in TES games prior to Murkmire's development)
    • The prominent city of Gideon will make an appearance in Murkmire
    • Maelstrom Stage 3 (Drome of Toxic Shock) is based off of Murkmire
    • Maelstrom Stage 7 (Vault of Umbrage) is based off of Murkmire

Pictures
    latest?cb=20150519021646
    latest?cb=20150519021646
    latest?cb=20150519021652
    latest?cb=20150519021651
    latest?cb=20150519021652
    latest?cb=20151025041827
    latest?cb=20151025175428
    maxresdefault.jpg
    latest?cb=20150519022301
    latest?cb=20150519022302

Video Preview

Vvardenfell
    General Info
    • The Largest PvE zone
    • Features 6 player houses, meaning it may arrive in two DLCs
    • Locations have been found all over Vvardenfell, but none are located within close proximity of Red Mountain
    • Hinted at in Dark Brotherhood that the Morag Tong are causing problems for the Dark Brotherhood over on Vvardenfell

Map & Known Locations
    Curtesy of @Dominoid (post here)
    J5rjSHz.jpg
    Red Circles - POIs found in 2.4.0 (mostly major towns/cities)
    Green Circles - Delves
    - Khartag Point
    - Ashalmawia
    - Zainsiplu
    - Matus-Akin Egg Mine
    - Pulk
    - Nchuleft
    Orange Circles - World bosses (there are 4 other world bosses with unknown location)
    - Sulipund
    - Missir-Dadalit Egg Mine
    Light Green Circles - Public Dungeons
    - Nchuleftingth
    - Maelkashishi
    Blue Circles - Other Points of Interest
    - Ald'Ruhn
    - Vassir-Didanat
    - Ramimilk
    - Dushariran
    - Yasammidan
    - Addadshashanammu
    - Ashalmimilkala
    - Ashurnibibi
    - Zaintiraris
    - Almurbalarammi
    - Shashpilamat
    - Kaushtarari
    - Tusenend
    - Anudnabia
    - Kushtashpi
    - Bal Ur
    - Ashunartes
    - Ahemmusa Camp
    - Urshilaku Camp
    - Veloth Tomb
    - Zainab Camp
    - Erabenimsun Camp

Clockwork City
    General Info
    • Clockwork City in itself will likely be part of a larger zone located in/underneath Morrowind territory. The size of this zone is unknown
    • This DLC will continue the base game main story quest after Orsinium, as hinted at by The Prophet at the end of the Orsinium main quest
    • Fabricants, guards of the Clockwork City, will make an appearance. Imperfects will likely appear as well
    • Sotha Sil (and his Clockwork City) will make an appearance in this DLC
    • Maelstrom Stage 2 (Seht's Balcony) is based off of Clockwork City
    • Maelstrom Stage 3 (Seht's Flywheel) is based off of Clockwork City

Pictures
    maxresdefault.jpg
    1421877377-screenhunter-59-jan-21-21-53.jpg
    latest?cb=20150519010221
    Sotha Sil Statue (and Sotha Sil)
    1257230_84029_orig.jpg

Video Preview

Spiral Skein
    General Info
    • The size of this DLC is unknown
    • This zone is often referred to as "Mephala's Realm". It will be called Spiral Skein - the chosen name of Mephala's plane of Oblivion
    • This zone will feature new Daedra, such as Iron Atronachs. We will also see Spiral Skein-style Daedra that we are already familiar with, such as Ogrim
    • Maelstrom Stage 6 (Spiral Shadows) is based off of Spiral Skein
    • The Cradle of Shadows group dungeon takes place within Spiral Skein
    • This zone will release after Clockwork City has released, as it is connected to the continuation of the base game's main quest. The Prophet hints at this at the end of the Orsinium main quest line.

Pictures
    latest?cb=20150519013132
    hqdefault.jpg
    CpO6P68XYAA7hjM.jpg

Video Preview

- Future Systems -

Spellcrafting
    *Some information regarding how spells are learned may have changed over the course of the 2 years since announcement, though it is likely the same*

How it works
    From the popular original Reddit post:

First let’s rewind a little and talk about exactly what spellcrafting is and how it will work in ESO. Spellcrafting will be introduced at the conclusion of the Mages Guild questline. That quest line finishes with the reclamation of Eyevea which is a mage refuge devoted to research and to learning a greater understanding of magic. By reclaiming this island, you have unleashed the researching might of all the mages in Tamriel. One of the first things they discover are ancient doorways that are hidden throughout the world that belong to some culture no one has seen before. It is behind these doorways that your spellcrafting adventure begins.

Behind each doorway are ancient classrooms with rune tablets that contain ancient inscriptions. Sometimes these tablets are in relative pristine condition - for example the first one you find during the introductory quest of the system. Other times the rune stone is in fragments and you’ll have to find all the pieces before you are able to understand the entire rune stone. Some stones may even be broken into as many as five pieces. When finding only a piece of tablet, there will be clues as to the locations for the rest of the pieces.

You do not take the rune tablet (or fragment) with you, instead you will use paper and charcoal to make a rubbing of the stone in its place and add it to a spellcrafting “portfolio” book. The “paper and charcoal” will always be in your possession similar to your pickaxe or wood axe. The interface for this “rubbing” is interactive in nature and may require some precision. Once you’ve collected all the pieces to a whole rune tablet, you will have just one part of the spell crafting puzzle.

Now that you have the base spell “recipe”, you will need to procure a new tablet on which to transfer the spell. Base (white) tablets can be purchased right in Eyevea if you wish to get experimenting right away. However rarer tablets can be procured in the world (presumably by scavenging similar to woodworking and blacksmithing). There will most likely be 4 tablets qualities above the base tablet (fine, superior, epic and legendary). My best mining efforts put these materials as Basalt, Granite, Marble and Obsidian - but I'm not sure. Just like in enchanting, the better the material the more powerful the spell.

Now that you have the base spell and a fresh tablet, the last part of the spellmaking process is to choose one of six “focuses” to give the spell. A focus is similar to a morph. Any spell crafting spell can be used in one of six ways with each bringing a unique set of advantages and disadvantages. These terms and how they work will become clearer when you look at the actual spells.

Morphs
    General rules that "morphs" follow:
    • Base: Unmorphed
    • Ultimate: Skill becomes much more powerful, but is now an Ultimate ability
    • Ritual: Skill gains increased magnitude/duration, but now has a cast time or channel time
    • Enduring: Skill becomes a toggle, and may or may not drain resources
    • Reduced Cost: Skill gains the ability to return resources to the player
    • AOE: Skill becomes an AoE. If the skill is already an AoE, it will become more powerful

Skill lines/Learning spells
    From the popular original Reddit post:

When first picking up the spellcrafting quest line (tutorial), you will receive a new Spellcrafting skill line just like all your other crafting professions. There will be spellcrafting passives that will help make your spell crafting easier. For example maybe a hireling for tablets or a “Keen Eye” perk to make finding those tablets in the world a little easier - no passives exist in the code yet.

In addition to this new Spellcrafintg skill line, each school of magic also has its own skill line associated with it. For example upon first learning the Conjure Flame Atronach spell you will also receive the Conjuration skill line. These skill lines go up to level 50 and have their own set of passives that help make the school of magic more powerful, cost less resources, have the effects last longer, etc. The most important of the passives being the number of spells you can memorize from that school of magic. There are currently five schools of magic in the spellcrafting system: Destruction, Alteration, Conjuration, Illusion and Restoration. And just as placing and using skills on your hotbar will level up a skill in the base game, so too will these new skill lines associated with spellcrafting.

Once you learn a spell, it is permanently added to your library of spells. You aren’t limited to just one type per base spell. If you wanted to create a Flame Atronach spell in all six focuses, you are free to do so. Like all other crafting professions, the completed tablet is not bound to your account and can be traded or sold in your guild store/kiosk. Making master spellcrafters very valuable in the game. To learn a spell you use the completed tablet which consumes it.

All Datamined Crafted Spells
    Bound Weapon
    Base
    Activate to increase spell damage by <<1>>.Passively increases spell damage by <<2>>.

Ultimate (Conjured Legendary Weapon)
    Activate to increase spell damage by <<1>>.Passively increases spell damage by <<2>>.

Ritual (Conjured Empowered Weapon)

Enduring (Conjure Lasting Weapon)

Reduced Cost (Conjure Leaching Weapon)
    Activate to increase spell damage by <<1>>. Heavy attacks restore <<2>>% of spell cost.Passively increases spell damage by <<3>>.

AOE (Conjure Armory)
    Activate to increase spell damage by <<1>>. Nearby allies gain <<2>> spell damage.Passively increases spell damage by <<3>>.

Burden
    Base
    Snare target <<1>>% for <<2>>.

Ultimate (Encumber)
    Immobilize target for <<1>> and deal <<2>> over the duration.

Ritual (Heavy Burden)
    Snare target <<1>>% for <<2>>. Affected target takes <<3>>.

Enduring (Extended Burn)
    Snare target <<1>>% for <<2>>.

Reduced Cost (Leaching Burden)
    Snare target <<1>>% for <<2>>. Restore <<3>>% of spell cost when damaging target with a heavy attack.

AOE (Burden All)
    Snare all targets nearby enemy <<1>>% for <<2>>.

Charm
    Base
    Target is charmed and moves towards you for <<1>>

Ultimate (Heart Break)
    Charms target to move towards you for <<1>> and deals <<2>> over the duration.

Ritual (Empowered Charm)

Enduring (Extended Charm)

Reduced Cost (Enchanting Charm)
    Target is charmed and moves towards you for <<1>>. Restore <<2>>% of spell cost if target is more than 8m away when effect ends.

AOE (Creeping Charm)
    Target is charmed and moves towards you for <<1>>. Stuns 1 nearby target for <<2>>.

Conjure Dremora Lord
    Base
    Summons a Dremora Lord to attack enemies for <<1>>. Will taunt enemies and knock them down.

Ultimate (Conjure Dremora Ruler)
    Summons a Dremora Ruler to attack enemies for <<1>>. taunt enemies and knock them down. Steals life from all nearby enemies, if at full health the life is instead transfered to caster.

Ritual (Empowered Dremora Lord)
    Summons a Dremora Lord to attack enemies for <<1>>. Will taunt enemies and knock them down. Dremora Lord gains <<2>> armor and spell resistance.

Enduring (Unending Dremora Lord)
    Summons a Dremora Lord to attack enemies for <<1>>. Will taunt enemies and knock them down. Reduces magicka pool by <<2>>

Reduced Cost (Magicka Infused Dremora Lord)
    Summons a Dremora Lord to attack enemies for <<1>>. Will taunt enemies and knock them down. When pet expires, gain <<2>>% of spell cost.

AOE (Cruel Dremora Lord)
    Summons a Dremora Lord to attack enemies for <<1>>. Will taunt enemies and knock them down. Cleave attack is used more frequently and deals more damage.

Conjure Familiar
    Base
    Summons a familiar to attack enemies for <<1>>. Enemies damaged by familiar are slowed <<2>>.

Ultimate (Blood Thirsty Familiar)
    Summons a familiar to attack enemies for <<1>>. Deals <<2>> damage to all nearby enemies and slows them <<3>>.

Ritual (Channeled Familiar)
    Summons a familiar to attack enemies for <<1>>. Enemies damaged by familiar are slowed <<2>>.

Enduring (Unending Familiar)
    Summons a permanent familiar to attack enemies, but reduces magicka pool by <<1>>. Enemies damaged by familiar are slowed <<2>>.

Reduced Cost (Restoring Familiar)
    Summons a familiar to attack enemies for <<1>>. Enemies damaged by familiar are slowed <<2>>. Each attack has a chance to restore <<3>>% of spell cost.

AOE (Rabid Familiar)
    Summons a familiar to attack enemies for <<1>>. Has high damage area effect attack. Enemies damaged by familiar are slowed <<2>>.

Conjure Flame Atronach
    Base
    Summons a flame atronach to attack enemies for <<1>>. Deals <<2>> per hit and has an area effect attack.

Ultimate (Ultimate Flame Atronach)
    Summons an ultimate flame atronach to attack enemies for <<1>>. Deals <<2>> per hit and has an area effect attack. Enemies near the atronach constantly take fire damage. Atronach's attack damage is increased by <<3>>.

Ritual (Empowered Flame Atronach)
    Summons a flame atronach to attack enemies for <<1>>. Deals <<2>> per hit and has an area effect attack. Deals <<3>> bonus damage.

Enduring (Unending Flame Atronach)
    Summons a permanent flame atronach to attack enemies. Deals <<1>> per hit and has an area effect attack.

Reduced Cost (Restoring Flame Atronach)
    Summons a flame atronach to attack enemies for <<1>>. Deals <<2>> per hit and has an area effect attack. When pet expires, gain <<3>>% of spell cost.

AOE (Explosive Flame Atronach)
    Summons a flame atronach to attack enemies for <<1>>. Deals <<2>> per hit and has an area effect attack. On death deals <<3>>

Courage (Conjuration)
    Base
    Four allies in area gain <<1>> max health, <<2>> Spell Damage, <<3>> Weapon Damage, and fear immunity for <<4>>. Only 1 cast may be active at a time.

Ultimate (Heroic Courage)
    Four allies in area gain <<1>> max health, <<2>> Damage, <<3>> less damage taken, and fear immunity for <<4>>. Only 1 cast may be active at a time.

Ritual (Boundless Courage)
    Four allies in area gain <<1>> max health, <<2>> Spell Damage, <<3>> Weapon Damage, and fear immunity for <<4>>. Only 1 cast may be active at a time.

Enduring (Lasting Courage)

Reduced Cost (Courage of the Ancients)
    Four allies in area gain <<1>> max health, <<2>> Spell Damage, <<3>> Weapon Damage, and fear immunity for <<4>>. Only 1 cast may be active at a time. Recasting ability before it expires restores <<5>>% of spell cost.

AOE (Group Courage)
    Six allies in area gain <<1>> max health, <<2>> Spell Damage, <<2>> Weapon Damage, and fear immunity for <<3>>. Only 1 cast may be active at a time.

Drain Life
    Base
    Deals <<1>> and heals player for <<2>>% of current missing health.

Ultimate (Drain Soul)

Ritual (Focused Drain)

Enduring (Unending Drain Life)
    Deals <<1>> and heals player for <<2>>% of current missing health every <<3>> for <<4>>.

Reduced Cost (Drain Essence)
    Deals <<1>> and heals player for <<2>>% of current missing health. Restore up to <<3>>% of spell cost, value increases the more health target has.

AOE (Group Drain)
    Deals <<1>> and heals nearby allies for <<2>>% of current missing health.

Fire Storm
    Base
    Deals <<1>> to nearby enemies after <<2>>.

Ultimate (Cataclysm)
    For <<1>> burning status effect is applied to all nearby enemies, causing them to take fire damage over time. Deals <<2>> to nearby enemies when effect ends.

Ritual (Focused Storm)

Enduring (Fire Spout)

Reduced Cost (Flame Vortex)
    Deals <<1>> to nearby enemies after <<2>>. Each enemy killed in this way restores <<3>>% of spell cost.

AOE (Chaotic Fires)

Frenzy
    Base
    Target deals <<1>> less damage when attacking your allies. Monsters are forced to attack you for <<2>>.

Ultimate (Incite Frenzy)
    Nearby enemies deal <<1>> less damage when attacking your allies. Monsters are forced to attack you for <<2>>.

Ritual (Charged Frenzy)
    Target deals <<1>> less damage when attacking your allies. Monsters are forced to attack you for <<2>>.

Enduring (Sustained Frenzy)

Reduced Cost (Mana Frenzy)
    Target deals <<1>> less damage when attacking your allies. Monsters are forced to attack you for <<2>>. Restore <<3>>% of spell cost when target attacks an ally.

AOE (Dark Frenzy)
    Target deals <<1>> less damage when attacking your allies. Monsters are forced to attack you for <<2>>. Affects another nearby enemy when spell ends.

Frostbite
    Base
    Deals <<1>> to enemies in front of you and snares them <<2>>% for <<3>>. Snare strength weakens over time.

Ultimate (Hypothermia)
    Deals <<1>> to enemies in front of you and snares them <<2>>% for <<3>>.

Ritual (Frost Storm)
    Deals <<1>> to enemies near you and snares them <<2>>% for <<3>>. Snare strength weakens over time.

Enduring (Endless Winter)
    Deals <<1>> to enemies in front of you and snares them <<2>>% for <<3>>. Snare strength weakens over time.

Reduced Cost (Leaching Crystals)
    Deals <<1>> to enemies in front of you and snares them <<2>>% for <<3>>. Snare strength weakens over time. Restore <<4>>% of spell cost for each enemy hit.

AOE (Bitter Cold)

Ice Cloak (Destruction)
    Base
    Increase armor by <<1>> for <<2>>. During this time nearby enemies are chilled for <<3>>, reducing their movement speed by <<4>>.

Ultimate (Ice Armor)
    Take <<1>> less damage from cold and physical attacks. Enemies near you are immobilized.

Ritual (Focused Ice Crystals)
    Increase armor by <<1>> for <<2>>. During this time nearby enemies are chilled for <<3>>, reducing their movement speed by <<4>>.

Enduring (Permafrost)

Reduced Cost (Magicka Floe)
    Increase armor by <<1>> for <<2>>. During this time nearby enemies are chilled for <<3>>, reducing their movement speed by <<4>>. Melee attacks restore <<5>>% of spell cost.

AOE (Group Cloak)
    Increase armor by <<1>> for <<2>>. During this time nearby allies gain <<3>> armor and nearby enemies are chilled for <<4>>, reducing their movement speed by <<5>>.

Heal Other
    Base
    Heals an ally for <<1>> and <<2>> over <<3>>. This spell cannot be used to heal self.

Ultimate (Legenday Heal Other)
    Heals an ally for <<1>> and <<2>> over <<3>>. This spell cannot be used to heal self.

Ritual (Focused Healing)

Enduring (Unending Heal)

Reduced Cost (Rejuvenating Heal)
    Heals an ally for <<1>> and <<2>> over <<3>>. This spell cannot be used to heal self. Restores up to <<4>>% of spell cost, value increased based on target's missing health.

AOE (Restore Allies)
    Heals all allies around target <<1>> and <<2>> over <<3>>.

Lightning Bolt
    Base
    Deals <<1>> to enemy. Target takes <<2>> less healing for <<3>>.

Ultimate (Lightning Assault)

Ritual (Lightning Frenzy)

Enduring (Corrosive Lightning)

Reduced Cost (Lightning Siphon)
    Deals <<1>> to enemy. Target takes <<2>> less healing for <<3>>. Each time target is healed you receive <<4>>% of spell cost.

AOE (Chain Lightning)

Magicka Resistance
    Base
    Increase target's spell resistance by <<1>> for <<2>>. Cannot be cast on self, only 1 may be active at a time.

Ultimate (Magicka Invulnerability)
    Increase target's spell resistance by <<1>> and magicka regeneration by <<2>> for <<3>>. Cannot be cast on self.

Ritual (Magicka Shield)
    Increase target's spell resistance by <<1>> for <<2>>. Cannot be cast on self, only 1 may be active at a time.

Enduring (Lasting Magicka Resistance)

Reduced Cost (Shimmering Magicka Resistance)
    Increase target's spell resistance by <<1>> for <<2>>. Cannot be cast on self, only 1 may be active at a time. 33% chance when target is damaged by magic to restore <<3>>% of spell cost.

AOE (Ally Magicka Resistance)
    Increase nearby ally's spell resistance by <<1>> for <<2>>.

Muffle (Illusion)
    Base
    Distance at which enemies can detect you while sneaking is reduced by <<1>> for <<2>>.

Ultimate (Hushed Feet)
    You are invisible for <<1>>. Also increases movement speed by <<2>>.

Ritual (Silence)
    Distance at which enemies can detect you while sneaking is reduced by <<1>> for <<2>>.

Enduring (Hush)

Reduced Cost (Silent Breath)
    Distance at which enemies can detect you while sneaking is reduced by <<1>> for <<2>>. Removes the stamina cost from sneaking.

AOE (Group Muffle)
    Distance at which enemies can detect you while sneaking is reduced by <<1>> for <<2>>. Also applies to 3 nearby allies.

Oak Flesh
    Base
    Increase armor by <<1>> for <<2>>. Increase health regeneration by <<3>> for <<4>>.

Ultimate (Ebony Flesh)
    Increase armor by <<1>> for <<2>>. Increase health regeneration by <<3>> for <<4>>.

Ritual (Iron Flesh)

Enduring (Ancient Oak Flesh)

Reduced Cost (Restoring Oak Flesh)
    Increase armor by <<1>> for <<2>>. Increase health regeneration by <<3>> for <<4>>. 33% chance when hit with a melee attack to restore <<5>>% of spell cost.

AOE (Oak Grove)
    For nearby allies: Increase armor by <<1>> for <<2>> and health regeneration by <<3>> for <<4>>

Paralyze
    Base
    Stun enemy for <<1>>.

Ultimate (Mass Paralysis)
    Stun enemy for <<1>>, affected targets take <<2>>.

Ritual (Torturous Paralyze)
    Stun enemy for <<1>>. Affected enemy takes <<2>>.

Enduring (Extended Paralyze)
    Stun enemy for <<1>>.

Reduced Cost (Leaching Paralyze)
    Stun enemy for <<1>>. Restore <<2>>% of spell cost when used against higher health targets.

AOE (Expansive Paralyze)
    Stun enemy for <<1>>. When effect ends, nearby enemies are stunned for <<2>>.

Restore Stamina
    Base
    Restore <<1>> stamina to yourself, and an additional <<2>> over <<3>>.

Ultimate (Rapid Recovery)

Ritual (Focused Stamina Restore)

Enduring (Unending Stamina Restore)

Reduced Cost(Fortify Stamina)
    Restore <<1>> stamina to yourself, and an additional <<2>> over <<3>>. Restore <<4>> magicka for each attack you block.

AOE (Restore Group Stamina)
    Restore <<1>> stamina to nearby allies, and an additional <<2>> over <<3>>.

Ward Self
    Base
    Creates a <<1>> point damage shield on self for <<2>>.

Ultimate (Impenetrable Ward)

Ritual (Powered Ward)

Enduring (Lasting Ward)

Reduced Cost (Restoring Ward)
    Creates a <<1>> point damage shield on self for <<2>>. If ward expires due to damage, caster is refunded <<3>>% of ability cost.

AOE (Ward Allies)
    Creates a <<1>> point damage shield on self for <<2>>. Creates a <<3>> point damage shield on allies for <<4>>.

Video Preview
    56:02 - 1:01:47 = Finding tablets, crafting
    1:01:48 - 1:02:14 = Animations of Learning Spells
    1:03:10 - 1:03:55 = Casting Crafted Spells

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LkeMacg-b0

Player Housing & Furniture Crafting
    ***PLAYER HOUSING WILL RELEASE WITH THE Q1 2017 BASE GAME PATCH***
    General Info
    From the ESO Wiki page on Player Housing here:
    • There are 3 house sizes: small, medium, large and are themed after each of the 10 races for a total of 30 houses
    • Players can earn a free apartment through a quest at launch.
    • You can upgrade to bigger houses with in-game gold and players can own multiple houses.
    • Houses are account wide for all characters
    • There will be a new furniture crafting system for decorating the houses as well as selling to other players.
    • Players can host other players and guilds in their homes.
    • There will be hundreds of items to use as decoration

Some additional info not on the Wiki:
    • You will be able to purchase items inside your house (and possibly the homes themselves) for Crowns based on datamining of the 2.6 Crown Store itself
    • The future Vvardenfell zone will feature 6 player houses

Pics of Player Houses
    This site is the best source of player housing pictures right now.
    UESP - Player Housing

Warden
    • Warden was the fifth planned class early in the development of ESO. Based information found through datamining, they will return in the future.
    • The names of the three Warden skill lines were datamined from One Tamriel's PTS. They are as follows - Winter's Embrace , Green Balance , Animal Companions
    • Pet Ranger, Spirit Master, and Shaman are NPC variants of the Warden class, similar to how we see NPC variants of Dragonknights, Nightblades, Sorcerers, and Templars.
    • Wardens will feature a Cold-based major skill line (Winter's Embrace), similar to a Dragonknight's Fire-based Ardent Flame and a Sorcerer's Lightning-based Storm Calling.

Battlegrounds
    General Info
    • Battlegrounds is competitive group (2v2,3v3,4v4, etc) PvP content. Like Spellcrafting, it was in development at launch but has still been delayed. Rumor has it that Battlegrounds has been slated to release during 2017.

Video Preview

- Speculation -

Trial 5
    • Similar to Vvardenfell, ZOS has not officially acknowledged this fifth trial. Luckily datamining often provides us with enough knowledge to understand what will come to ESO well before ZOS ever mentions it.
    • We know that the Vvardenfell DLC will encompass all of Vvardenfell. However, not a single POI or location has been datamined within the proximity of Red Mountain. There are literally no locations and this area may even be blocked off for typical travel.
    • Due to these conditions, it is actually very safe to assume that "Red Mountain" will be the fifth trial in ESO. It is a perfect location and would legitimately be a big misstep if ZOS did not capitalize on such a perfect location to create a trial here. Though datamining has all but confirmed Trial 5: Red Mountain, any player who knows the Lore behind Red Mountain will likely be pretty quick to say that it is a sufficiently perilous location to be forged into a 12-man effort as well.

Jewelcrafting
    With the dwindling need to use crafted sets in ESO, many players believe that Jewelcrafting will eventually become a feature. This is supported based on the different materials in which different level jewelry pieces are made out of. Datamining has also not shown us much new info regarding this feature.

Restyling
    New motifs are added into ESO each patch, yet the lack of use in crafted sets significantly diminishes their value. It is almost inevitable that ZOS will provide a way in the future for players to convert any piece of gear into the style of their desire (likely through a player's known motifs/trait progression). Datamining has not revealed any new info regarding this feature.

Hope this helped! (will add Horse Racing soon)

a lot of this stuff is scraped. Spellcrafting was dumped long ago. matter o fact the devs that were directing and developing it are long gone. and they have never ever ever ever said they would add jewel crafting. all the zones past murkmire are Vapor
  • Wifeaggro13
    Wifeaggro13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cazzy wrote: »
    How certain are these DLCs? Have ZOS confirmed them? :smiley:

There not all those videos are vapor and spell crafting ZOS has publicly said its been scraped the devs creating left long ago. Fior is taking the game a completely different direction then what they pitched in 2014 and 2015. Murkmire is the only thing thats really been confirmed and it will be another solo friendly zone with 2 public delves.
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

There not all those videos are vapor and spell crafting ZOS has publicly said its been scraped the devs creating left long ago. Fior is taking the game a completely different direction then what they pitched in 2014 and 2015. Murkmire is the only thing thats really been confirmed and it will be another solo friendly zone with 2 public delves.

Given thar Vvardenfell was added into the game files in May 2016, I'm not sure that is scrapped.
    Sweetrolls for all!

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

• Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

This.

Spoilers!

The last line of the letter (other than his name, obviously) is probably the most heart-breaking thing I read in the entire game. Especially after I took him with me during the Cold Harbor invasion and listened to all of his dialogue.

I took him too :'(

Let's drop everything that is happening, big new Daedric threat? Doesn't matter. Let's have The Vestige go and find Darien!

Although I do like how there's been hints and small mentions of him in 2 DLC's since the Planemeld ended ... I like that he isn't forgotten.

I hope so. And ZOS better not sacrifice him right in front of me after making me wait so long to go rescue him. Really, this kind of stuff makes me angry, not sad. It was this kind of cheap trick to try to make you "feel your feels" that made me turn my back on GW2 (even though I still have a lingering love for a certain NPC there, an angry plant-person with a history of throwing crazed wildlife at people).

But ESO has pretty good story telling, so I trust they won't drop the ball on this.

Meet my characters:

• Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry! Double-post! Internet had a hiccup I think.
    Edited by Abeille on 5 December 2016 02:26

Meet my characters:

• Wifeaggro13
    Wifeaggro13
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Given thar Vvardenfell was added into the game files in May 2016, I'm not sure that is scrapped.

not holding my breath, very Vapory . at the rate of content ZOS puts out that will hit in 2020
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

not holding my breath, very Vapory . at the rate of content ZOS puts out that will hit in 2020

You sure like vapour :wink:

However we know housing is first up in 2017. We can only speculate what will come after or indeed even if a paid DLC will come with the housing update.
    Sweetrolls for all!

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

• Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

They would be crazy to miss the opportunity to release it to celebrate Morrowind's 15th anniversary next year.
    And we have a lot of things datamined regarding Vvardenfell. The most recent thread on it had datamined characters and dialogues, even, though I didn't look through the most recent thread about it because it was too full of spoilers. I don't know how much of it needs to come up for you to not consider all the evidence "vapory", though. I guess that's subjective.

Meet my characters:

• Wifeaggro13
    Wifeaggro13
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You sure like vapour :wink:

However we know housing is first up in 2017. We can only speculate what will come after or indeed even if a paid DLC will come with the housing update.

yes player housing is for sure coming. i am sure they will have Paid DLC's but they will be shallow. i know i sound cynical but i am done falling for the hype. have been a player since closed beta first phase. I know the game at its inception was being battled over between certain devs who wanted a true MMO and others that wanted the cash cow.ZOS has not delivered even a qrtr of what they said would be done in its first 18 months and were moving into year three post launch.
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trxveler wrote: »
    I love this thread. It's nice to know that there are some really cool plans for the future of ESO, not that I doubted ZOS but the specifics are nice. Although it's hard not to get overhyped about a lot of this stuff when in reality it will be released over the span of a few years most likely. I'd say of everything, I'm looking forward to Warden and spell crafting the most just because I still have a lot of content to complete in the base game (AD line) and all of the DLC.

Exactly. That's the thing - it's going to take at least 2 years to get all of this stuff out. Imo it's awesome to see that so much content still has yet to come to ESO.
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Many people seem to be in disbelief that any of this stuff is still coming to ESO (or that it is real at all).

Everything in the "Future Zones" & "Future Systems" sections are real and are indeed coming to ESO. I'm positive I have provided enough info on them for practically anyone to understand this, as the point of this thread was to *compile known information into one place*, not make it up.

The "Speculation" category is exactly that - speculation.

If you have proof that something will no longer come to ESO (backed up by ZOS themselves) then you can feel free to refute some of the claims in my sections. Link your sources.

If your source is your feelings... well, I truly don't care lol. Feelings are not facts. Factual statements from developers or recent in-depth extensive datamining count as facts. My feelings tell me that actual facts matter more than your feelings, and I won't change the information on this thread and mislead people because you're in disbelief that ZOS actually has lots of stuff planned for ESO.

Thank you - and again - feel free to tell me what I've missed in my original post so that I can improve it. Feelings/misinformation is not going to change the information I've compiled. This thread is for the community so we no longer have to go a million different places to figure stuff out.
    Edited by Vaoh on 5 December 2016 04:07
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I added Horse/Mount Racing and Jewelcrafting to the "Future Systems" category. They will eventually come to ESO :)

Also decided to add a bit more information into Spellcrafting to calm down the rumors of it being scrapped. It is not even close to be scrapped, ZOS actually wants it in more than anything.
  • vyndral13preub18_ESO
    vyndral13preub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Many people seem to be in disbelief that any of this stuff is still coming to ESO (or that it is real at all).

Not to be to negative, but I think what most people are afraid of or in disbelief of is that any of this will make it to the game before they quit. As slow as things go around here that is like 3-5 years worth of dlcs for them. It is hard to get excited or care about anything that could be years away or simply cease to exist before it happens. Hello the pvp part of the justice system.
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Not to be to negative, but I think what most people are afraid of or in disbelief of is that any of this will make it to the game before they quit. As slow as things go around here that is like 3-5 years worth of dlcs for them. It is hard to get excited or care about anything that could be years away or simply cease to exist before it happens. Hello the pvp part of the justice system.

Okay now..... be fair to ZOS - almost everything has changed overtime.

- The Champion System amongst other changes totally threw off Spellcrafting. Look at the balance issues now. Can this really be added next patch? I think not, and obviously ZOS is going to try to balance PvP better before they put it in.

- Justice System PvP was cancelled almost before it began. We datamined some information on it, but that system was bound to fail. It could've never worked due to exceptionally easy exploits of the system and many players didn't even want it. None of this takes into account newfound imbalances and the massive task of actual implementation. What a mess ESO would've been had they gone through with it.

- One Tamriel was likely the reason that new zones have been delayed. Murkmire might've released over a year ago had it not been for the widespread (and justified) complaints on how Craglorn's forced grouping worked. You see how Craglorn has changed form an "adventure zone" into a normal zone overtime? That's exactly what Murkmire is going through (confirmed many times over by ZOS). Waiting for One Tamriel to release first with its huge changes to scaling was the most logical route to take, and they took it.

Now that the big changes are past us (One Tamriel), zones will be easier to implement. I am personally most excited for Spellcrafting, but understand that realistically that won't release until most of the current PvP balance issues are solved. PvE is in a fantastic spot atm and they probably don't want to mess that up too lol.

This is not all to say that everything will come next year - it'll probably take 2 years. ZOS has finally implemented most if not all of their massive "contentless" updates to fundamentally adjust how the game works. 2017 will be a year of many *new* things in ESO.
    Edited by Vaoh on 5 December 2016 06:11
  • vyndral13preub18_ESO
    vyndral13preub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

- The Champion System amongst other changes totally threw off Spellcrafting. Look at the balance issues now. Can this really be added next patch? I think not, and obviously ZOS is going to try to balance PvP better before they put it in.

- Justice System PvP was cancelled almost before it began. We datamined some information on it, but that system was bound to fail. It could've never worked due to exceptionally easy exploits of the system and many players didn't even want it. None of this takes into account newfound imbalances and the massive task of actual implementation. What a mess ESO would've been had they gone through with it.

- One Tamriel was likely the reason that new zones have been delayed. Murkmire might've released over a year ago had it not been for the widespread (and justified) complaints on how Craglorn's forced grouping worked. You see how Craglorn has changed form an "adventure zone" into a normal zone overtime? That's exactly what Murkmire is going through (confirmed many times over by ZOS). Waiting for One Tamriel to release first with its huge changes to scaling was the most logical route to take, and they took it.

Now that the big changes are past us (One Tamriel), zones will be easier to implement. I am personally most excited for Spellcrafting, but understand that realistically that won't release until most of the current PvP balance issues are solved. PvE is in a fantastic spot atm and they probably don't want to mess that up too lol.

This is not all to say that everything will come next year - it'll probably take 2 years. ZOS has finally implemented most if not all of their massive "contentless" updates to fundamentally adjust how the game works. 2017 will be a year of many *new* things in ESO.

While I am want to agree with you, I will hold off until we get more info on what is coming Q1. If it is just player housing, then I can't. If it actually has some playable content in it then I might swing your way. But I am not holding out hope. We have been through this so many times now. Oh the last dlc was really small and had not much if no playable content? Oh don't worry they just redid facial animations for the third time! Can't expect anything more then that in this dlc!
    Edited by vyndral13preub18_ESO on 5 December 2016 06:27
  • Anti_Virus
    Anti_Virus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The new warden class looks nice. Fingers crossed for a ranger build with warden class!
    Power Wealth And Influence.
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

While I am want to agree with you, I will hold off until we get more info on what is coming Q1. If it is just player housing, then I can't. If it actually has some playable content in it then I might swing your way. But I am not holding out hope. We have been through this so many times now. Oh the last dlc was really small and had not much if no playable content? Oh don't worry they just redid facial animations for the third time! Can't expect anything more then that in this dlc!

I don't blame you. Not at all. We haven't exactly been given reason to be hopeful that stuff will arrive in a timely manner based on ESO's past.

I'm trying to see it from the best possible standpoint. With the CP System, One Tamriel (and 50+ sets plus revamps), Poisonmaking, soon Player Housing, and Weapon Ults all in the game (come Q1 2017), there is little that could get in the way of new content or major system additions like Spellcrafting/Wardens anymore since balance can finally adjust to solely address PvP issues.

Feel free not to get hyped lol. I really hope no one got too hyped reading this stuff. We can take comfort in knowing that ESO will be there with plenty of cool and game changing content in the future. Practically nothing I've listed will be coming out soon.
    Edited by Vaoh on 5 December 2016 06:46
  • fwr.phoenixub17_ESO
    While I am want to agree with you, I will hold off until we get more info on what is coming Q1. If it is just player housing, then I can't. If it actually has some playable content in it then I might swing your way.
    Housing will have some questing with it, according to Zenimax.

Don't forget that they have pretty huge zone to create so their hands aren't free enough to make something else at the same time. Vvardenfell is going to be even bigger than Wrothgar (it will have at least 12 wayshrines compared to 10 in Wrothgar, not mentioning that list of known location is longer too).
  • Agalloch
    Agalloch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks a lot @Vaoh!

Awesome!!
  • ChuckyPayne
    ChuckyPayne
    ✭✭✭✭
    Awesome :) If ZOS is so quiet, then players will be hyped each other.

I have only 2 questions.
    - Can we get it all at once?
    - And why not? :))