Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

[PvX][Casual RP] Sanguine Coven - New Vampire Guild Looking for Recruits

Britishvampire
Sanguine%20Coven%20test%20new%203_zpshpw9hguc.png

In Character

"We arose from our own deaths, and became more. We're the children of the night and wanderers of the darkness. The blood is life and it's ours to take."

Leave the mortal world behind and come with us. You, whose soul has been shattered, your heart swells with vindictiveness and oozes with hate. Within our halls, you may hide the truth from the world and indulge in everything you desire. If you're a willing recruit, a breathless, wanton follower, we'll contemplate on bringing you into our midst.

The coven moves concealed among the mortal societies. We're comprised of many types of personalities like, fearless warriors who are loyal even in death, berserkers who seek only to rampage through the crowded streets of mortals, even academics who spend the majority of their long existence collecting knowledge from around the world. To be in the midst of the stagnant existence that is mortal life, not really a life at all, just food, prematurely join us in the inevitability that is death and become better than a king.

Coven history

The first lord of the coven was, in life, a most notorious man, and he was great and powerful. He served the Reman Dynasty, and commanded legions in the conquest to bring Morrowind into the empire in the end of the First Era. His rampage was barbaric, he tortured and impaled thousands of people before his legions were defeated.

He would always strive to rise to the occasion, to beat his enemies by demonstrating his superior abilities and steadfast force to achieve victory. To accept defeat in any capacity was not in his blood. Regardless of how permanent the loss was, he knew he was worthy of success, no matter where that success came from.

As he couldn't accept defeat he begged for more power, the Deadric Princes heard his plea and granted him his wish. For all of his new power, he had to pay a price, this price was blood. He sought out all of his surviving legionnaires that he could find. He offered them all the gift, but didn't tell them of the price that came with it, untill it was too late.

All the skills they had when mortal were amplified once they received the gift and it turned out they would all gladly pay the price. These Soldiers were the start of a great coven. For a hundred or so years they preyed upon members of the villages that took part in their defeat, as well as growing their numbers.

Eventually the villagers had enough of loosing people to the menaces of the night, and banded together again and went on a great and bloody hunt. Many of the villagers died, some were turned, but they managed to kill all but four of the vampires.

After the hunt the surviving vampires had to stay hidden. Three of the vampires blamed The lord for the downfall of their people, so one day when he was meant to be going on the first recruitment drive in a distant village, they decided to let the villagers there know who he was, they captured and killed him.

A new purpose was molded from the ashes of the old and Sanguine Coven was risen. With one big difference we will now only give the gift to the willing and feed on whoever we want to. But if you do anything that will cause us to be out in the open again, we will kill you ourselves and not let the food do it.

Out Of Character

Sanguine Coven is at it's simplest, a guild. We're a group of friends and people with similar interests who, among other things, get together and delve dungeons, go to Cyrodiil and engage in role play. Our events, like our other activities, are in essence, about getting together and have fun.

If we were to put a label on us, we're a social, RP guild, doing pve content and events together.

Anybody who has the gift of vampirism, is welcome to join our coven. Humans on the other hand can only join us if you are ready to accept the gift, It will be a journey for you until you are deemed worthy from one of your betters, then they will gift you it.

Currently the ranks are Thrall (New and non vamp members), Fledgling (New Vampire Members) Blood seeker (older vampires), Elder (event organizers or people who help run the guild) and Elder Lord (Guild Master).

How to Join

To join us either post in this thread or on our forums at http://www.sanguinecoven.enjin.com/

Please note, to join the guild you will either need atleast 1 vampire character or plan on turning a character into one.

Post in the following Format;

In game name:
Are you already a vampire?
Do you want to be a vampire?

Edited by Britishvampire on 2 January 2017 20:52
  • myven
    myven
    ✭✭
    We have had a couple of blood rituals today and the guild continue to grow. We are still recruiting so feel free to join our website and make a post or post in this thread.

sanguinecoven.enjin.com/

306130_screenshots_20161202182351_1_1480702225.jpg
    Edited by myven on 2 December 2016 21:20
  • CheverTheShrimp
    I am now able to add new members to the guild. You can also contact me @CheverTheShrimp if you wish to join
    ~ Vvaelud | Dark Elf | Scorcerer | EP | Vampire | Lv 50 ~
    ~ Z'ahzun-Fa the Tiny | Khajiit | Dragonknight | DC | Werewolf | Lv 22~
    ~ Fryyn the Red | Wood Elf | Nightblade | AD | Werewolf | Lv 13~
    ~ Sir Chever the Mad | Dark Elf | Nightblade | EP | Vampire | Lv 17 ~
    ~ Ilvana Tesaani | Dark Elf | Templar | EP| Werewolf| Lv 12 ~
    CP - 144

Priests of Hircine
    PC EU Free werewolf bite guild
    Get your free bite today
    Guild Subreddit | Forum Thread

Aussie Player
  • Britishvampire
    For people interested in joining please note to post in this thread or on the forum before you message us in game with the application.
  • Britishvampire
    Hey Everyone, A little update on how the guild is coming along, We now normally have 5 or 6 players on at any one time so we are starting to grow. We are still looking for members either Vampires or Humans(If you intend to join us in undeath that is).
  • Dragon_Tale
    Dragon_Tale
    Soul Shriven
    Cool guild
  • myven
    myven
    ✭✭
    Thank you Dragon_Tale!

You're welcome to look us up and perhaps we can some talk more :-)

A lot is happening as we're building grounds and fun stuff for the guild right now!
  • myven
    myven
    ✭✭
    Hello Everyone, A new update. We are now looking for more heavy RP players for our guild, to join us in event's, storylines and the daily RP of the guild. The guild is still small in this aspect of the game but it's growing rapidly.

Please visit our forums for more info. You can contact me either in-game or on the site.

Edit:
    I should post the link to the forums as well ;)
    sanguinecoven.enjin.com/forum
    Edited by myven on 19 December 2016 17:41
  • skullp00pl
    skullp00pl
    Soul Shriven
    In game name: @skullp00pl character: Ivraira Druomi
    Are you already a vampire? No
    Do you want to be a vampire? Yes
  • GuinevereHelios
    deleted
    Edited by GuinevereHelios on 27 March 2017 13:39
  • Britishvampire
    skullp00pl wrote: »
    In game name: @skullp00pl character: Ivraira Druomi
    mnicjm wrote: »
    In game name: @mnicjm
    Character: Vermelle Neloren

I have added you both to the guild
  • Kyundi
    Kyundi
    Soul Shriven
    In game name: @Kyundi
    Character: Eyes-In-Shadows
    Are you already a vampire?: Yep.
    Do you want to be a vampire?: If I wasn't one already, yes.
  • PurpleScroll
    PurpleScroll
    ✭✭✭✭
    In game name: @PurpleScroll
    Character: Yleska
    Are you already a vampire? Yes.
    Do you want to be a vampire? Other characters will become one too.

Loved the introduction to this guild, that's some amazing and thoughtful work you've put into it.
  • nisha13
    nisha13
    Soul Shriven
    hi guys, I'd be interested in joining

In game name: @nisha13
    Character: Lillith Nightbloom
    Do you want to be a vampire? Yes :)

cool background story btw
  • Nelekfafner
    Nelekfafner
    Soul Shriven
    in game name: @Nelekfafner
    character name: Lillayne
    are you already a vampire? yes
  • Atypicalgal
    Atypicalgal
    ✭✭
    hi,
    I was wondering if you're still recruiting , if you are I'd love to join , I haven't got a vampire yet , but I plan to create a new character and turn them . I also contacted you in game , just in case :smile:

character name: (haven't decided yet)
    in game name : @Hannah_Raven
    Am I a vampire ? not yet lol
  • myven
    myven
    ✭✭
    hi,
    I was wondering if you're still recruiting , if you are I'd love to join , I haven't got a vampire yet , but I plan to create a new character and turn them . I also contacted you in game , just in case :smile:

character name: (haven't decided yet)
    in game name : @Hannah_Raven
    Am I a vampire ? not yet lol

I think the guild is inactive atm.
  • Stuhlfleisch
    Stuhlfleisch
    ✭✭
    Hello,

I would like to join your guild, I already have a Vampire character and my ingame IP is @Fridie1

Hope you guys are still here and active.

Cheers :)
  • Euboe
    Euboe
    Soul Shriven
    This guild still active? any officers about?
  • Britishvampire
    If anyone comes across this post and would like to join a vampire/monster guild i would recommend checking out Labyrinthian It is very similar to what this was going to be.