Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Urgent help needed: can't find old guild

Maximus-k
Maximus-k
Greetings , i returned to the game and i want to join an old small guild i was in before. I don't remember the name of the leader or others players so i can contact them !
Any suggestion or help is appreciated.
  • shauny.gibbsb16_ESO
    I suggest adding some details, your post is very vague, a character name you usually played on, what faction mainly were you and was that guild exclusive to that faction. What type of guild was it, social, trading, pve etc, was there anything the guild specifically liked to do when you were in it, how long ago were you active in the guild, had you signed up to a guild website, etc.. anything to jog some memories of those that may read this post. Good luck.
  • Maximus-k
    Maximus-k
    Sorry i didn't explain much. My girlfriend was a guild leader of small guild called ''Friends in need''. The guild was used for storage only , no pve or pvp, Most of the members had left the game long time ago, may be 1 or 2 still active. I want to join the guild to get that bank space, there are some good items in the bank which i can get also . I contacted support : they said someone must invite me to the guild then they can promote me to a Leader.
    So all i need is a list of the guild members so i can mail them in game, may be there is an ''add on'' that show other guild members , do u think a ZOS admin can add me manually to the guild.
    The guild had no website, my girlfriend can't be reached in anyway! Don't ask me why?
    Regards,
  • Reevster
    Reevster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So basically you want to take over a guild from your "EX-Girl friend.... ya have fun with that lol.
  • Maximus-k
    Maximus-k
    I asked her before she left the game and deleted her account, she does not mind me taking over the ''useless'' guild to her.
    And the problem is not with my ex- girlfriend, its about losing free bank space and items that no one use any more. At the end of the day , its just a game with virtual items and gold : ) .. lol
  • nordsavage
    nordsavage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Odds are this guild is disbanded and dead as these little guilds tend to do. You will not be able to get the guild away from the current owner even if is still active. Move on guy.
    I didn't choose tank life, tank life chose me.
  • Maximus-k
    Maximus-k
    The leader didn't disband the guild, so its still there. The leader is offline since months and sure not coming back. I think if the admin can't add me manually then i am done. I was hoping there is a way to get members list somehow. May be be 1 day someone will make an add on for that.
  • cyberjanet
    cyberjanet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ESO will appoint a new guild leader when an existing guilder has been offline for 40 days. My guess is that whoever got promoted has long since taken the stuff, and either left or grown the guild. If there are no members left, the guild will automatically disband. Support will not manually intervene in guild matters.

I was in a guild where the guild leader disappeared. I did write to support to ask what they could do. Other than waiting for 40 days, not much.
    Favourite NPC: Wine-For-All
    Mostly PC-EU , with a lonely little guy on NA.
  • Maximus-k
    Maximus-k
    Hmmm.. that's it then .. thank you all for reply..
    Some people are really lucky . I am thinking of how that new automatically promoted leader will feel when getting all the legendary items.