Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Coolest medium armor?

Martol
Martol
✭✭✭
Hey guys, what do you think is the coolest medium armor look? You can mix heavy and light too, I'm looking to make some dank-bomb-ass armor. Throw out some suggestions of yours with pics preferred please!
i jest wanna git gud ;_;
  • Makkir
    Makkir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really liked the early craftable sets...I think it was Ashen Grip that I used on my stamblade. I colored it dark red/black and loved the look
  • MasterSpatula
    MasterSpatula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    At lower levels, Bosmer gave a great Agent/Burglar look when colored correctly. Unfortunately, at higher levels, it gets too many bone spikes sticking out of it. Breton seems to be the closest to that kind of look at higher levels.

For my character whom I RP as an Ashlander, a mix of Primal and Barbarian works well, but I think I ended up going with a Redguard helmet.

Nord Medium really just looks like Heavy, in my opinion.

This may answer all your quesions: eso-fashion.com/medium-by-armor-weight/
    "A probable impossibility is preferable to an improbable possibility." - Aristotle
  • sekhem
    sekhem
    ✭✭✭
    Martol wrote: »
    Hey guys, what do you think is the coolest medium armor look? You can mix heavy and light too, I'm looking to make some dank-bomb-ass armor. Throw out some suggestions of yours with pics preferred please!

I assume you mean styles...awesome website

http://www.the-elder-scrolls-by-mysticals.com/

I have always been partial to the medium bosmer top and legs
    http://www.the-elder-scrolls-by-mysticals.com/h11-bosmer-armor
    Edited by sekhem on 20 June 2016 20:41
    The Dr found that his stars had decayed. Why didn't he keep them in the fridge? lol

PS4 NA dobby_of_doom
    now also PC NA...I have no idea what I'm doing...
  • Lokey0024
    Lokey0024
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like the cp160 ep chest specifically. If your WW when you transform a dragon apperars on the fur of the back if it is contrasted(ie white dragon on red armor) looks awesome.
  • Smileybones
    Smileybones
    ✭✭✭✭
    Glass armor is pretty shiny too.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My Bosmer Stamplar is currently wearing a full set of Ancient Orc medium ... if it sways you that direction.

Akpdvba.jpg

Edited by Taleof2Cities on 20 June 2016 21:21
  • greylox
    greylox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My stam sorc with Syvarra's (not sure what style it is). The trousers are bahara's in this pic, now I use the flanking set and it has more of a robe bottom/skirt look. Still works. Kena shoulders, Bloodspawn helm.
    Screenshot_20160601_215930.png

Screenshot_20160601_211621.png

Flanking bottoms
    Screenshot_20160619_193559.png
    Edited by greylox on 20 June 2016 21:23
    PC EU

House of the Black Lotus
    *{Smokes-in-the-Shade }* (Mag pet Sorc Argonian, prolific thief, willing participant of the dark arts, gardener of exotic...herbs)
    {Lugdum The Mechanist} (Hybrid Orc Templar, collector of ancient Ayleid smoking pipes)
    {Rantoul} (Dark Elf Magknight, likes an ale between boss fights, has been known to offer daedric princes out in a fist fight)
    {Red, The Wanderer} (Bosmer stam sorc and hunter extraordinaire)
    {Shoots-For-Stars} (Argonian Mag pet Sorc Ice mage Healer)
    *{Jinny the spark }* (Sassy Imperial Stamplar)
    {Crezzi the Drifter} (Magblade khajiit burglar, available for questionable operations)
    {Grif the Despised} (StamKnight Tank Nord, Eastmarch Master Drinker and spinner of tall yarns)
    {Geraldine Stone-Heart} (High Elf MagSorc Ice Tank, Mystic, practitioner of the ancient arts)
    *{Anawinn}* (Stam pet Ward Redguard, Mother to a bear and an unruly Hunger,Librarian, field medic and natures fist)

{*}Mains
    { CP 900+ }

Caretaker of Battle Island (Grand Topal), the holiday destination for the discerning warrior
    Residing in Stay-Moist Mansion-Shadowfen - The Smoking Den (as of 6th feb 2017)

• de_la_Dude
    de_la_Dude
    ✭✭✭
    Bosmer leathers look really nice on female models. Mercenary armor is another really nice look for medium IMO.

I don't have any shots of my new gear, but all merc with kena helm and shoulders looks freakin' awesome with the right dyes. I'll try to remember to update this thread with pics when I get home.

Also, http://eso-fashion.com/medium-by-style/
  • DRXHarbinger
    DRXHarbinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Martol wrote: »

Glass or Hercines look pretty epic imo.
    PC Master Race

1001CP
    8 Flawless Toons, all Classes.
    Master Angler
    Dro-M'artha Destroyer (at last)
    Tamriel Hero
    Grand Overlord
    Every Skyshard
    Down With BOP!
  • sekhem
    sekhem
    ✭✭✭
    27701775792_c122599488_b.jpg12247800_894840110612072_6580857317522886044_o by , on Flickr

Medium Bosmer top, lower level like 40 or so. Heavy Bosmer legs. Sorry for the bad pic.
    The Dr found that his stars had decayed. Why didn't he keep them in the fridge? lol

PS4 NA dobby_of_doom
    now also PC NA...I have no idea what I'm doing...
  • s7732425ub17_ESO
    s7732425ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AD Alliance War style.
  • ADarklore
    ADarklore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Depends on what your character concept is... my newest character, a Stamblade, I wanted a ninja assassin so the "Assassin's League" style works extremely well... although I'm using Mercenary Hands and Feet for more of a 'Ninja Gaiden' appearance... even crafted a 'Khajiit' chest and 'Abah's Watch' shoulders that I can pop on for a sleeveless look. ;)
    CP: 1965 ** ESO+ Gold Road ** ~~ Stamina Arcanist ~~ Magicka Warden ~~ Magicka Templar ~~ ***** Strictly a solo PvE quester *****
  • AGrz5585
    AGrz5585
    ✭✭✭
    My favorite look has to be my stamDK

Heavy chest and legs
    Medium daggerfall gloves and boots
    Medium kena shoulder, and says watch belt

Good knight looking set up

I'd post a pic, but never done it
  • ginger_josh.1b16_ESO
    Dunmer with an Imperial helmet:

5d228156-23e0-43c8-bd71-60dcda107a1b_zpsipzfu52k.png
  • Sharee
    Sharee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like nord medium myself. Looks like chainmail with leather wrappings.
  • Browiseth
    Browiseth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's really tough for me to pick a singular "style" that is good, since most of it is just so edgy. I more often than not mix and match between styles tbh

skingrad when zoscharacters:
    • EP - M - Strikes-with-Arcane - Argonian Stamina Sorc - lvl 50 - The Flawless Conqueror/Spirit Slayer
    • EP - F - Melina Elinia - Dunmer Magicka Dragonknight - lvl 50
    • EP - F - Sinnia Lavellan - Altmer Warden Healer - lvl 50
    • EP - M - Follows-the-Arcane - Argonian Healer Sorcerer- lvl 50
    • EP - F - Ashes-of-Arcane - Argonian Magicka Necromancer - lvl 50
    • EP - M - Bolgrog the Sinh - Orc Stamina Dragonknight - lvl 50
    • EP - F - Moonlight Maiden - Altmer Magicka Templar - lvl 50
    • EP - F - Maxine Cauline - Breton Magicka Nightblade - lvl 50
    • EP - M - Garrus Loridius - Imperial Stamina Templar - lvl 50
    • EP - F - Jennifer Loridius - Imperial Necromancer tank - lvl 50
    PC/NA but live in EU 150+ ping lyfe
  • DocFrost72
    DocFrost72
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Xivkyn. For the ultimate holy cow effect, heavy chest and heavy helm, the rest medium.
  • Solid_Metal
    Solid_Metal
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mercenary for me is the best looking armor so far, except for its helmet

4c99fdd642.jpg
    "i will walk through the fog, as i welcome death"
  • clayandaudrey_ESO
    clayandaudrey_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love Khajiit

Heave.png
  • LunchBoxChewy
    LunchBoxChewy
    ✭✭
    Outlaw

/EndThread
    Edited by LunchBoxChewy on 20 June 2016 22:34
  • BruhItsOver9000
    BruhItsOver9000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mercenary for me is the best looking armor so far, except for its helmet

4c99fdd642.jpg

Mercanary makes my character look fat and he's a wood elf
    WOOD ELF MASTER RACE.

• newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    de_la_Dude wrote: »
    Bosmer leathers look really nice on female models. Mercenary armor is another really nice look for medium IMO.

I don't care for Merc medium top, but I love the merc light jack - it really looks fine.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • Daemons_Bane
    Daemons_Bane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'd go with mercenary, since most medium looks too heavy imo.. Khajit is a really close second, but the quilted pants makes my eyes hurt
  • acw37162
    acw37162
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My favorites in order;

Mercenary
    Glass
    Malacath
    Trinimac
    Ancient Orc

I'm not sure if it's the malacath or Trinimac head piece but it's just sic.
  • clayandaudrey_ESO
    clayandaudrey_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd go with mercenary, since most medium looks too heavy imo.. Khajit is a really close second, but the quilted pants makes my eyes hurt

But the pants double as a sharpening post for those desperate times in the bush away from home.
  • de_la_Dude
    de_la_Dude
    ✭✭✭
    Here's some pics of my two most recent medium sets:

Bosmer leathers used to be my favorite until recently.
    NqrmwJ8.jpg

I think mercenary is my new favorite though. Looks so sharp!
    Gdxwlx6.png
  • Daemons_Bane
    Daemons_Bane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Weird :-) you have the armored belt under the left arm.. on my toon, it's under the right arm
  • Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For me it's Mercenary! B)

Silivren (Silly) Thalionwen | Altmer Templar | Magicka | 9-Trait Master Crafter/Jeweler | Master Angler | PVE Main - Killed by U35
    Jahsul at-Sahan | Redguard Sorcerer | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites | PVP Main
    Derrok Gunnolf | Redguard Dragonknight | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites
    Liliana Littleleaf | 9-Trait Grand Master Crafter/Jeweler (non-combat)
    Amber Emberheart | Breton Dragonknight | Stamina | Master Angler
    Vlos Anon | Dunmer Nightblade | Magicka | Vampire - Free Bites
    Kalina Valos | Dunmer Warden | Magicka | Vampire - Free Bites
    Swiftpaws-Moonshadow | Khajiit Nightblade | Stamina
    Morgul Vardar | Altmer Necromancer | Magicka
    Tithin Geil | Altmer Sorceress | Magicka
    Dhryk | Imperial Dragonknight | Stamina

Guild Master - ESO Traders Union
    PC/NA - CP 2320+
  • OrphanHelgen
    OrphanHelgen
    ✭✭✭✭✭