Maintenance for the week of October 28:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 28, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – October 30, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – October 30, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

A few suggestions: thoughts?

dtm_samuraib16_ESO
dtm_samuraib16_ESO
✭✭✭✭
When you react,please do tell why.
Thank you.

Skyrim:
We have Skyrim, but the most important zone is missing: Blackreach.
Not only a gorgeous Dwemer City, but a VERY important research zone.
Might be awesome if this could be implemented.
Maybe with a whole new (side)quest line?
Mage Guild would seem a good quest giver.

Armor:
Lich King Heavy Armor.
latest?cb=20110520025600
Why this is missing, not a clue, but i really love to have this motif.
Or, make it a special unique set, with, yes, you guessed it... a (side)quest line.
Oh, and turn it BLACK black, with a fiery, blood red art like the skulls.
Should it be turned into a special unique set, then make it Sorcerer/Magicka based.
A Lich, in the end, is basically an arcane/old powerful undead Mage, that tried to lengthen his life/become immortal.

Class:
Ranger/Pet Master:
No, not just a frikken archer, thank you.
Well, he will start out as one, in skill line (seeing these are archers), but from a point onwards, they could get Healing skills for their pet.
The pets, these should not be bought, or cannot be sold, one has to tame it, and attune to it through magical means, making the pet more of a Familiar/Totem.
The Attuning would be shamanic magic.
Idea would be that the Pet Master would battle through his pets, while having a lesser form of self protection, and limited to his pets heals and buffs.
The Pet Master should also be able to tame his own mount, like for example a Wamasu.
Obviously, the more exotic the animal, the harder it should get.

Thoughts?
Earthdawn Game Master Role Play Quotes by me:
"If it looks like a bear, if it feels like a bear, smells and tastes like a bear, then be VERY aware, it could be something ENTIRELY different..."
"Be careful what you wish for, you might get plenty of it..."
  • susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are many more zones that deserve to come first.

For e.g. Elseweyr.
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    That armor looks like it would be extremely hard to move in.It's got a great design,if it were slimmed down a lot. So someone could fight in it.
    Personally,I would love it if Vvardenfell/Morrowind were added.I heard earlier today that this just might actually happen.
    So,who knows,..maybe Black Reach will eventually arrive too.
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blackreach: Yes please. Maybe one day.

Armour: Is that from WoW?

Pet class: Yep, definitely WoW :wink:

More classes would be good. Necromancers would be my top choice. I don't think they will put a new class in for a long while yet though. Balance issues. Like I imagine was the case with Spellcrafting.
    Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

PC Beta Tester January 2014

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

@TamrielTraverse - For Tamriel related Twitter shenanigans!
    https://tamrieltraveller.wordpress.com/

Crafting bag OP! ZOS nerf pls!
  • dtm_samuraib16_ESO
    dtm_samuraib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    susmitds wrote: »
    There are many more zones that deserve to come first.

For e.g. Elseweyr.
    It's not understandable it ain't yet ingame.
    Volkodav wrote: »
    That armor looks like it would be extremely hard to move in.It's got a great design,if it were slimmed down a lot. So someone could fight in it.
    Personally,I would love it if Vvardenfell/Morrowind were added.I heard earlier today that this just might actually happen.
    So,who knows,..maybe Black Reach will eventually arrive too.
    Oh yes, I posted the picture as I found it, I believe they shrunk the height.
    It would be more like: LichKingArmor1.png25696-1-1356221672.jpg
    Edited by dtm_samuraib16_ESO on 19 May 2016 11:01
    "If it looks like a bear, if it feels like a bear, smells and tastes like a bear, then be VERY aware, it could be something ENTIRELY different..."
  • Duiwel
    Duiwel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Black Marsh before Black Reach pls
    @Duiwel:
    Join ORDER OF SITHIS We're recruiting! PC EU

"Dear Brother. I do not spread rumours. I create them..."
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would love to see Blackreach again; it would be a good Public Dungeon, for example. Since we don't have The Pale or Winterhold yet, there isn't anywhere to put it, but I don't know if it would be likely even if/when they are added though, as Blackreach supposedly wasn't discovered until around 4E 58.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • dtm_samuraib16_ESO
    dtm_samuraib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Maybe it was discovered, heck, it probably was.
    People do tend to scout, they are curious.
    Maybe the ones that found it made up camp there, lived there?
    Or were killed?
    Maybe both?

But I was just thinking pout loud.
    It IS a magnificent area.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They have plan to open other areas of Tamriel so this suggestion isn't really needed.
  • Yinmaigao
    Yinmaigao
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This post made me laugh a little.

Sounds like you should be playing WoW instead of ESO, since it has the things you requested :blush:
  • BlitzGirl41
    BlitzGirl41
    ✭✭
    I don't see why ESO can't have a ranger/hunter type of class. Honestly, those tend to be my favorite types to play in MMOs. I may not necessarily like the bow in TES games (I am bad at manually aiming them, whereas in, say, FPS's I have no problem aiming guns), but I love the pet concept of those classes. And there are so many creatures in ESO...why not?

(Ah...Lich King armor sure brings me back... Never got that armor in WoW, but I see Wrath of the Lich King as being the last good expansion of WoW before they stupified all of the gameplay, ugh.)
  • dtm_samuraib16_ESO
    dtm_samuraib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Gods... what is it with folks and WoW...
    Mr. T grenades?
    REALLY?

At any rate:
    I don't see why ESO can't have a ranger/hunter type of class. Honestly, those tend to be my favorite types to play in MMOs. I may not necessarily like the bow in TES games (I am bad at manually aiming them, whereas in, say, FPS's I have no problem aiming guns), but I love the pet concept of those classes. And there are so many creatures in ESO...why not?

(Ah...Lich King armor sure brings me back... Never got that armor in WoW, but I see Wrath of the Lich King as being the last good expansion of WoW before they stupified all of the gameplay, ugh.)
    As I said, the idea would be to have the pet do your fighting.
    You heal, target the to be attacked target and maybe command the pets attacks.
    I said bow, because in ESO one needs to be armed, but a dagger for example would do.
    Or a staff or WAND with shield... :P