Maintenance for the week of June 17:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 10:00PM EDT (June 18, 2:00 UTC) - June 18, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 10:00PM EDT (June 18, 2:00 UTC) - June 18, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC)

Werewolf Transformation Morphs - Fur Color

• Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey guys! Just want to let you all know that we've seen this feedback, and are working to implement the black fur on Berserker in a future patch.

Awesome service!
    What ESO really needs is an Auction Horse.
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

Want more crazy ideas? Check out my Concept Repository!
    Options
  • KingYogi415
    KingYogi415
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    WE DID IT!

Thanks Gina!
    Options
  • Glaiceana
    Glaiceana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hey guys! Just want to let you all know that we've seen this feedback, and are working to implement the black fur on Berserker in a future patch.

Thanks so much Gina! So glad to finally hear something back on this! :)
    Priests of Hircine
    Werewolves who bite for FREE! PC/EU
    Our total free bites: 7000+
    Guild Subreddit | Forum Thread | YouTube Playlist
    Total Champion Points: 1000+
    Main Character: Ithaera - Stam DK, Nord, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Rothelnog - Stam NB, Orc, Male, DD, Werewolf.
    J'Xena - Mag DK, Khajiit, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Dances-With-Frost-Dragons - DK, Argonian, Male, Tank, Werewolf.
    Raziel The Paradox - Mag TP, Dark Elf, Male, DD, Vampire.
    Swims-Through-Starlight - TP, Argonian, Female, Healer, Werewolf.
    Glaicean Mag Ward, High Elf, Male, Ice DD, Werewolf.
    Hjurne Hircine's Forsaken - Sorc, Redguard, Male, PvP DD, Werewolf.
    My Total Free Werewolf Bites: 400+ (Ask me about bites if you need one!)
    Playing since July 2015!
    Options
  • Danny231
    Danny231
    ✭✭✭
    Wow, this is really nice to, hear keep up the good work.
    Options
  • bloodenragedb14_ESO
    bloodenragedb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    there are threads with thousands of posts, yet this is what gets attention, dont get me wrong, yay for the puppies

its just exasperating that the controversial issues get ignored
    Options
  • iNSiPiD1
    iNSiPiD1
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks you!!! (I hope that doesn't constitute thread bumping) :wink:
    Options
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    there are threads with thousands of posts, yet this is what gets attention, dont get me wrong, yay for the puppies

We try to celebrate the little victories @bloodenragedb14_ESO . There seems to be absolutely no rhyme or reason why some things get addressed and others don't.
    What ESO really needs is an Auction Horse.
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

Want more crazy ideas? Check out my Concept Repository!
    Options
  • JimT722
    JimT722
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been hoping for this for a long time. Thanks, this makes me very happy.
    Options
  • bloodenragedb14_ESO
    bloodenragedb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gidorick wrote: »

We try to celebrate the little victories @bloodenragedb14_ESO . There seems to be absolutely no rhyme or reason why some things get addressed and others don't.

Tell me why i find NO comfort in that?
    Edited by bloodenragedb14_ESO on 17 May 2016 19:30
    Options
  • Oronell
    Oronell
    ✭✭✭
    Wow! Thank you!
    Options
  • Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Thanks for the update! Thats one small step for ESO, one giant leap for wolfkind! Many werewolves will appreciate this, thanks for listening.
    Caius
    Pack Leader of Scourge Alliance- First Fang of Hircine, The Beast of Bruma
    PC NA
    Options
  • Elder_III
    Elder_III
    ✭✭✭✭
    Variety is good! I'm quite happy with this bit of news. :)
    Semi retired from the trading aspects of the game.
    Options
  • Eirikir
    Eirikir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Welp, may be time for my olive skined black haired Imperial will finally get a bite. I know its dumb to some but my mental condition would not allow fur and hair to not match. Ive wanted to go wolf but never did, now I can.

Also to people complaining about this being less important then that.... the internet has a bad habit of making one think their problem is more important then other's. When people get a victory, you don't have to be a Debbie Downer, let them have their moment. They will be more willing to cheer you on in your wants.
    Edited by Eirikir on 18 May 2016 00:50
    Server: PS4-NA
    PSN: Eirikir
    Name: Eirikir "Erik" Kololf
    Alliance: Ebonheart Pact
    Race: Nord (Lycanthrope)
    Class: Dragonknight (Range DPS)
    Playstyle: Crafter, PVE, PVP, Roleplayer
    Options
  • Aerius_Sygale
    Aerius_Sygale
    ✭✭✭✭

Thank you so, so much @ZOS_GinaBruno ^w^

Guess there's no ETA on it though...? A patch shortly after Dark Brotherhood launches, maybe? ^^' One can hope...
    PS4/PS5, NA | PSN: AeriusSygale | Alliance War Rank 50 (Grand Overlord Grade 2) | CP: 2700+
    Options
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That's amazing! Thank you!
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

Options
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager

Guess there's no ETA on it though...? A patch shortly after Dark Brotherhood launches, maybe? ^^' One can hope...

Potentially! We're still working on getting it implemented, though, so it's still a WIP.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Aerius_Sygale
    Aerius_Sygale
    ✭✭✭✭

Potentially! We're still working on getting it implemented, though, so it's still a WIP.

If that works out, that, then great! It would be the Dark Brotherhood for the sneaky Assassins, and the Dark Wolferhood for the not so sneaky, savage, face ripping werewolves going around ***-slapping everything. XD

I enjoy both light and heavy attack animations on a random note. Charging the heavy attack it is like you're going in for a big fluffy hug, then it is a huge nope. X3
    PS4/PS5, NA | PSN: AeriusSygale | Alliance War Rank 50 (Grand Overlord Grade 2) | CP: 2700+
    Options
  • ContraTempo
    ContraTempo
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bring back the pink texture!

a_pink_werewolf_by_dragonzero1980-d2xl66i.jpg

(just kidding...)
    ContraTempo
    Carpe DM
    Seize the Dungeon Master

Options
  • GRYM.LOCKE
    GRYM.LOCKE
    ✭✭✭

@ZOS_GinaBruno

If i may ask 2 questions

1: any chance you will be looking at the Berserker Morph / Ult Timer while your doing the fur ?
    2: any chance of adding some muscle mass to the core lycanthrope or berserker form?

Thanks
    Edited by GRYM.LOCKE on 19 May 2016 05:09
    Options