Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

[Trading/Social Guild] Merchants Of The Sky + Lottery is looking for more members

Mady
Mady
✭✭✭✭✭
Greetings, dear inhabitants of Nirn,

the trading guild Merchants Of The Sky was founded and we're searching for more members on this way. o:)

zf96kjyo.jpg

Everybody is welcome. No matter whether beginner, veteran or returnee. Also the faction and the language does not matter.
The guild should not act exclusively as a trader's guild. If you want to raid together, you are able to do this with pleasure. Also PVP players are welcome.
A functional guild is planned, where everybody gets what he needs. If it's gold, certain Items, a vampire bite or whatever....

If we are so far that the guild generates a certain revenue, I would like to begin with a lottery. With the lottery everybody is able to win gold or other things like a vampire or werewolf bite weekly/monthly.
Mady wrote: »
We also have new donation ranks and a fair points system to reward those who donate gold to the guild. It doesn't matter how high or low your donations are, we have different rewards for all sorts of donations. As you all know our guild cant excist without your generosity!
This system is in progress and it's coming very soon! But you will start earning points right now! Every donation gets noticed and transfered into points as soon as this system goes live. So thank you everyone for the support. o:)

If you want to be a part of this project just answer with your UserID or whisper me inGame. My UserID is @Mady. Or whisper my officer @Boulletje.

I hope to welcome many of you to the guild.

Dear greetings
Mady :)

PS.: Officers are still searched of course ;)
PPS.: Sorry for bad english^^
Edited by Mady on 10 February 2016 18:53
Discord HypeSquad Member
Official AlcastHQ Discord Server: discord.gg/alcasthq
Feel free to join!
Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity. But the dreamers of the day are dangerous men for they may act their dream with open eyes, to make it possible.
  • Mady
    Mady
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks everyone for the support. We are 35 at the moment. Still searching =)
    Discord HypeSquad Member
    Feel free to join!
    Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity. But the dreamers of the day are dangerous men for they may act their dream with open eyes, to make it possible.
  • Mady
    Mady
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We are now at 60 members. Awesome!
    Discord HypeSquad Member
    Feel free to join!
  • Mady
    Mady
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We are now at over 100 members, got our first guild trader in Ebonheart and still searching for more! o:)
    Discord HypeSquad Member
    Feel free to join!
  • Mady
    Mady
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We have now over 200 members and of course we are still searching for more ;)
    Furthermore we started with some events. Feel free to ask me about ingame or here :blush:

And this is our pretty fresh guild site:
    merchantsofthesky.guildlaunch.com
    Edited by Mady on 17 November 2015 02:07
    Discord HypeSquad Member
    Feel free to join!
  • dxmachina
    dxmachina
    Hey, I am interested, your guild sounds nice. My UserID is: dxmachinagod
  • Mady
    Mady
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dxmachina wrote: »
    Hey, I am interested, your guild sounds nice. My UserID is: dxmachinagod

Invited you =)
    Discord HypeSquad Member
    Feel free to join!
  • Mady
    Mady
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We are now at over 260 members and the lottery is working fine. And of course: We are searching for more members. ;)
    It would be nice, if we could find some more social players, because we are speaking in the chat pretty much o:)
    Discord HypeSquad Member
    Feel free to join!
  • Skayaq
    Skayaq
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you are still looking for more members, I would like to join. UserID: @Skayaq
    Kazari-Dar, Khajiit Nightblade..........Jarkyr Storm-Blade, Nord Sorcerer .......... Dunric Amedain, Breton Templar

Araniwen, Altmer Sorcerer..................Llirasa Andralu, Dunmer Templar...................Marzug gro-Borgaz, Orc Warden

Calinchel, Bosmer Warden...................Jahrel-Xei, Argonian Nightblade....................Cienri Maraeud, Breton Sorcerer

Inara Savicci, Imperial Templar...................Garoric Attilus, Imperial Dragonknight............ Maevina Tallian, Imperial Nightblade

Ravanni-Ko, Khajiit Dragonknight..........Faevyn Ice-Heart, Nord Warden..........Nazran al-Taneth, Redguard Dragonknight
  • Mady
    Mady
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Skayaq wrote: »
    If you are still looking for more members, I would like to join. UserID: @Skayaq

I will send you an invite o:)
    Discord HypeSquad Member
    Feel free to join!
  • LordDarknite
    u still looking
    Edited by LordDarknite on 16 December 2015 11:41
  • Mady
    Mady
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sure o:)
    Discord HypeSquad Member
    Feel free to join!
  • Mady
    Mady
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guys, don't forget to tell me your userID if you send me a PM here ;)
    Discord HypeSquad Member
    Feel free to join!
  • geestar1998
    geestar1998
    Soul Shriven
    Can I join? UserID is @geestar1998 :)
  • Mady
    Mady
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    300 members now and still searching o:)
    Our guild trader is working very fine! :)
    Discord HypeSquad Member
    Feel free to join!
  • Angmarsky
    Angmarsky
    ✭✭
    Will be glad to join. UserID is @Angmarsky
  • Mady
    Mady
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sent an invite :)
    Discord HypeSquad Member
    Feel free to join!
  • Malachi79
    Malachi79
    ✭✭
    Hi @Mady Im currently searching to fill up my last two guild slots with trade guilds, If there is still space i would like to join this one. If so can i get an invite to @Malachi79
    Thanks

P.S. I am working on getting ALL my crafting skills up, so hopfully ill be able to craft gear and potions for guild members to use for free up to purple level (gold will incur a small fee naturally or ill just put the gold ones on the market :D)
    Edited by Malachi79 on 16 January 2016 14:32
    "Corporal, Whats a Corporal?" #1 AAFC quote

*NA PC Mega-server*
    *Aldmeri Dominion - {Sir Notsodps} *Vampire* *PVE/Trials* *DPS*
    *Daggerfall covenant - {Emma Hearth} *Vampire* *PVE orientated* *Crafter*
    *Daggerfall covenant - {Sir Notsotankalot} *PVP/PVE orientated* *Tank*
    *Edonheart Pact - {Abcaac} *PVP orientated* *Warden Tank*

*EU PC Mega-server*
    *Aldmeri Dominion - Soon!
    *Daggerfall covenant - Soon!
    *Edonheart Pact - Soon!

• Dredlok
    Dredlok
    Soul Shriven
    Hi

I would very much like to join you

@Dredlok

Thanks
  • Mady
    Mady
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Malachi79
    @Dredlok

Will invite you guys later when I'm online o:)
    Malachi79 wrote: »
    P.S. I am working on getting ALL my crafting skills up, so hopfully ill be able to craft gear and potions for guild members to use for free up to purple level (gold will incur a small fee naturally or ill just put the gold ones on the market :D)

That sounds awesome!! :#
    Discord HypeSquad Member
    Feel free to join!
  • Dredlok
    Dredlok
    Soul Shriven
    @Malachi79
    @Dredlok

Will invite you guys later when I'm online o:)

thanks

• tolgadr11
    tolgadr11
    Soul Shriven
    Hi

I would like to join :)

@tolgadr11
  • Mady
    Mady
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Malachi79
    @Dredlok
    @tolgadr11

Did you guys get your invite? Got some error, trying to invite you :blush:
    Discord HypeSquad Member
    Feel free to join!
  • Malachi79
    Malachi79
    ✭✭
    @Malachi79
    @Dredlok
    @tolgadr11

I did, not sure about the other two however, thanks
    "Corporal, Whats a Corporal?" #1 AAFC quote

*NA PC Mega-server*
    *Aldmeri Dominion - {Sir Notsodps} *Vampire* *PVE/Trials* *DPS*
    *Daggerfall covenant - {Emma Hearth} *Vampire* *PVE orientated* *Crafter*
    *Daggerfall covenant - {Sir Notsotankalot} *PVP/PVE orientated* *Tank*
    *Edonheart Pact - {Abcaac} *PVP orientated* *Warden Tank*

*EU PC Mega-server*
    *Aldmeri Dominion - Soon!
    *Daggerfall covenant - Soon!
    *Edonheart Pact - Soon!

• tolgadr11
    tolgadr11
    Soul Shriven
    @Malachi79
    @Dredlok
    @tolgadr11

I got the invite thanks.
  • Mady
    Mady
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All right :)
    Discord HypeSquad Member
    Feel free to join!
  • Lowhyn
    Lowhyn
    Soul Shriven
    I'm interesting :)
    User ID : @Lowhyn
    Thks
  • Beire1983
    Beire1983
    ✭✭
    Hi, I am looking for a trading guild and would very much like to join.

If there is still room, you can find me with this user ID : @BertRoofthooft

Ty
  • fizwick
    fizwick
    Soul Shriven
    Hey, I would love to join too if you still have space.

Tried to whisper in game but I got the message account not found.
    My user id should be @fisherboy02

• Mady
    Mady
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited by Mady on 23 January 2016 04:16
    Discord HypeSquad Member
    Feel free to join!
  • marxen
    marxen
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, i would love to join if there is still room.
    My user id is @marxen