Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crafting trifling glyph of health

sinankaliman
I need to craft a glyph of health for a quest. I'm new at this game. Where can i find runes? Or atleast what runes do i need?
I play on ps4, thanks
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rune Nodes are small little glowing Trapezoid like objects. Similar to the ones you pulled the runes from for the Writ Certifications. Easiest to see at night.

You will need a Ta Aspect Rune, an Oko Essence Rune and a Jora Potency Rune. All of these should be harvestable in the starter islands or the first zone. You can also buy these items at Guild Kiosks. And, you can get the materials from Extracting looted glyphs from mobs you kill (my favorite source of Runes)

http://tamrieljournal.com/crafting-and-professions/enchanting/

Note, if you buy the potencies, buy more than one of them as each writ is going ask you to make a Glyph using this potency at the level you are at. You would also want to have a stock of Ta, Oko, Makko and Deni Runes as those will be used in almost all the Glyphs you will be asked to make at any level. The other one is a Denima but I don't think the low level writs ask for that.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• sinankaliman
    Hi.. Thank you but i cant but the runes from guilds. Or maybe i'm at the wrong place idk..
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi.. Thank you but i cant but the runes from guilds. Or maybe i'm at the wrong place idk..

Anyone can buy from guild kiosks so your not at the right place. Open your map and look for the Trader Icons on your map. Hint, there is almost always one near a Wayshrine in the world, most towns have at least one trader, some have a cluster of 5 to 8 traders. Being that you doing writs ,you are probably in a town that has a cluster of traders (well, not Vulkhel Guard or Stonefalls those two places only have one trader in them, you need to go to Skyreach or Ebonheart for those two zones to have a few to shop at)

I will tell you that Potencies are hard to find at Kiosks, so you may have to shop a few areas. But, you can farm the potency runes up at the upper end (level wise) of the zone you are in.

If your on the PC and NA server, send me an email and we can work something out for these items. It won't be until this evening though.

Edited by Nestor on 14 August 2015 20:54
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• XoXJulietteXoX
    XoXJulietteXoX
    ✭✭✭
    I'm on ps4. Message me and I'll try and help you.
  • sinankaliman
    Thank you guys i've found them all