Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Join Bregan Daerthn a newer guild XB1 NA

drahmil
drahmil
Come one come all we are a newer guild based out of the ebonheart pact. looking for new recruits your level does not matter looking to become a predominant werewolf guild sometime in the near future! Help us achieve our goals while helping yourselves. Why wait two hours for a group finder when you can be part of something where your guild members will help you whenever you need it? If interested drop me a message my gamertag is: DaveMainMain also you can send messages or inquiries at any time to myself or SnugSilver we will answer any and all questions as soon as possible. Hope to see you all soon, good adventuring to all!