Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for very active guild for xbox one-NA primarily based out of Aldmeri Dominion

ColdBloodedKiller
Hey all,
I have joined a few guilds and I just am not getting what I am seeking for in this game. I am looking for an active guild to join with the primary portion of the members being in aldmeri dominion. I want to group and and do quests and start pvp with a serious group of people. Please contact me if you think I would be right for your guild. I look forward to speaking to all of you!

Gamertag- L Will End You
Level 14 Kahjiit Night Blade
Edited by ColdBloodedKiller on 18 June 2015 14:41
  • Scouse
    Scouse
    Soul Shriven
    Idk whether you'd want to create a new guild with me I'm based in EU aldmeri dominion Lvl 17 Kahjiit Templar it's easier then trying to join one.
  • YolmarTheMighty
    Hey cold blood I sent you a request to join our guild, the Wolf Legion 200+ members. Very active guild trading and we hold a raffle, current raffle amount is at 20,000. We also have groups for both pve and pvp. Our tabard cost 2000
  • Funkopotamus
    Funkopotamus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you guys running on NA or EU server Yolmar?
    Anything useful that players are wanting added into the game all fall under the category of "Yer ruinin my 'mersion!" Sallington
  • ColdBloodedKiller
    Thanks Yolmar, I accepted the invite yesterday. Funk, they are running on the NA server.

• ZOS_Ann
    ZOS_Ann
    ✭✭
    We move this thread to a more appropriate subsection of the forums. Thank you!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Moderation Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • ColdBloodedKiller
    ZOS_Ann wrote: »
    We move this thread to a more appropriate subsection of the forums. Thank you!

Thanks mod! Sorry for putting it in the wrong place.

Anyone else have a guild they think would satisfy my urge to destroy mobs in a group setting! Please speak up.

Thanks

• Nasa
    Nasa
    Want a guild that knows good PVP chemistry or what it takes to reach the top? Come join the crew of NASA as we would love to help propel your urge to destroy in a group setting! Now we are still organizing the guild and setting up teams for the PVP battles. Would appreciate your help as well with rounding up PVP members within the guild and I'm sure you are to find help within the NASA chat channels! We always have active members looking to embark on the journey with you!
  • ColdBloodedKiller
    Awesome, shoot me an invite. I would love to test out some PvP action.
  • dblurxd_ESO
    Invite me please, my gamertag is dBluRxD!