Everyone Mail Me 20 IRON/HIGH IRON ORE Please

Gabriel_Froste
Gabriel_Froste
✭✭✭
EVERYONE MAIL me 20+ Iron Ore or High Iron ORE in game for power level please. It is a necessary evil... and I will love you forever.

GT: Morgan Freemawn
In GAME NAME: Therus Arderius
NA SERVER

Unless it's not possible to mail 20+ iron ore as an attachment... for some reason... like this reason.
Please Refer to my Blacksmith Manual
Rambling Anti-Manual Manual
  • JesterH
    JesterH
    ✭✭✭
    Lol
    "We Know"
    Options
  • Phinix1
    Phinix1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Gabriel_Froste
    Gabriel_Froste
    ✭✭✭
    There is no option to buy max level blacksmith in the crownstore. This is the only alternative.
    Options
  • leshpar
    leshpar
    ✭✭✭
    dude, you can max blacksmithing just by deconstructing everything you get as you level and quest. Same with other professions such as clothing and woodworking.
    Options
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Asking for a handout. Either really big *** and/or total lack of pride/self worth.

Wipeout___Big_Balls_by_adiyasa.jpg
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
    Options
  • Gabriel_Froste
    Gabriel_Froste
    ✭✭✭
    My pride prevents me from common labors. My self worth does the same.
    Edited by Gabriel_Froste on 16 June 2015 02:51
    Options
  • Gabriel_Froste
    Gabriel_Froste
    ✭✭✭
    Oh. And I'm not asking for handouts. I'm asking players to donate a small amount of raw materials for a glorious cause.
    Options
  • Yinmaigao
    Yinmaigao
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh. And I'm not asking for handouts. I'm asking players to donate a small amount of raw materials for a glorious cause.

That is called a handout.... some people'say kids :/
    Options
  • AngryNord
    AngryNord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No, but if you're on the EU server I can come over and flip you the bird instead.
    Options
  • Yinmaigao
    Yinmaigao
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AngryNord wrote: »
    No, but if you're on the EU server I can come over and flip you the bird instead.

I laughed :blush:
    Options
  • Gabriel_Froste
    Gabriel_Froste
    ✭✭✭
    So overprotective of 20 pieces of Iron Ore. I have already gathered a thousand. But progress is tedious. Require support. If not willing to support, don't flame, don't comment, simply ignore.

ZOS would probably give you the same advice.
    Yinmaigao wrote: »

That is called a handout.... some people'say kids :/

Completely different things btw.
    Edited by Gabriel_Froste on 16 June 2015 04:27
    Options
  • Endurance
    Endurance
    ✭✭✭
    I'm outta here
    Options
  • The_Sadist
    The_Sadist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's actually much easier to just deconstruct weapons and whatnot as you go as opposed to crafting stuff. All my characters have maxed blacksmith, tailor and woodworker simply by questing and playing the game.

That being said, good luck.
    "Each event is preceded by Prophecy. But without the hero, there is no Event." ― Zurin Arctus, the Underking.
    Tragrim - How do I work this thing?
    Casually stalking the forums
    Options
  • pppontus
    pppontus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was wondering when begging would come to the official forums. Console ftw.
    Options
  • Psychobunni
    Psychobunni
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EVERYONE MAIL me 20+ Iron Ore or High Iron ORE in game for power level please. It is a necessary evil... and I will love you forever.

NA SERVER

Unless it's not possible to mail 20+ iron ore as an attachment... for some reason... like this reason.

Just for curiosity sake...what do the givers get in return? I mean you said it's not a hand out, so...do they COD the goods and you buy them?
    If options weren't necessary, and everyone played the same way, no one would use addons. Fix the UI!

Options
  • Gabriel_Froste
    Gabriel_Froste
    ✭✭✭

NA SERVER

Just for curiosity sake...what do the givers get in return? I mean you said it's not a hand out, so...do they COD the goods and you buy them?

"Donate a small amount of raw materials for a glorious cause."

Just tell me what you want and your level based on the material you throw my way but I can't guarantee you'll get a full 20 ingots I can work with but w/e... I can get EXP and you can get free gear if you don't have a very high Blacksmith level... "\_(OAO)_/"

I can only work on Iron and Steel right now but my Blacksmith level is 8. I just want people to help me power level and the past few days have been slowing down my ore mining process. The hirelings aren't that great either.

I'll just have to write down the name and message content somewhere... -reaches for notepad-
    Options
  • stellatus
    stellatus
    Soul Shriven
    For the glorious cause of the economy, please donate your gold to get some iron ore/ingots.
    "The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence."
    Options
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Craft lvl you say? So why do you want RAW mats? Hmmm? Its because you can get ugrade mats (gold ones including) when you refine them! Thats all about. Refining raw mats wont give you any smithing exp. If you want to lvl up you need to deconstruct gear or craft something so you need ingots not ORE.

SO IF YOU WANT TO HELP HIM SEND HIM INGOTS NOT RAW MATS ;)
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge
    Options
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mayrael wrote: »
    Craft lvl you say? So why do you want RAW mats? Hmmm? Its because you can get ugrade mats (gold ones including) when you refine them! Thats all about. Refining raw mats wont give you any smithing exp. If you want to lvl up you need to deconstruct gear or craft something so you need ingots not ORE.

SO IF YOU WANT TO HELP HIM SEND HIM INGOTS NOT RAW MATS ;)

#rekt
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
    Options
  • Stranglehands
    Stranglehands
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's like every time there's a major release you get these grinders, like a load of freaks wandering in out of the woods, it looks like. Like people asking in glenumbra whether theyre getting a good gold per hour grinding level 8 mobs
    .kcoR gnillaF si noitadnuoF esohw ETIYREP oT
    Options
  • RDMyers65b14_ESO
    RDMyers65b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have an idea for you. Play the game and stop thinking that everyone owes you. Do writs or farm the mats like everyone else. You are not entitled to a free ride.

Options
  • QuadroTony
    QuadroTony
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    this is actually a Scam
    pls close the topic moderators

for leveling you dont need Raw materials, but items for deconstructions

this user wanna get alot of Tempering Alloy from ore and sell it

probably its a goldseller trying to trick people
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    ✭✭✭
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Options
  • bertenburnyb16_ESO
    bertenburnyb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If I do you will work the streets for me, and I'll tell you when your debt is paid

but I wont
    Haze Ramoran Dunmer Dragonknight Tank/Dps – Smoked-Da-Herb Saxheel Templar Tank/Healer

Red Diamond, Protect us 'til the end (EU EP Thorn)
    Options
  • Vizier
    Vizier
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow...just wow. umm. No pun intended. lols
    Options
  • QuadroTony
    QuadroTony
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    actually i reported him
    Options
  • Trollwut
    Trollwut
    ✭✭✭
    So overprotective of 20 pieces of Iron Ore. I have already gathered a thousand. But progress is tedious. Require support. If not willing to support, don't flame, don't comment, simply ignore.

Well then 20 shouldn't be a big deal.
    Options
  • P3ZZL3
    P3ZZL3
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Power level yourself. We got better things to do.

Like eating popcorn.

mmmmm Popcorn :)

gif_cartoon_popcorn_character.gif

On a more serious, thread related note: Seriously dude, go level like a normal person. These forums are not here for people to come to to beg or trade. Pretty sure that's in the ToS?
    CP561 Redguard | Jabsy Templar | Stamina Build
    CP561 Breton | Jesus Beam Templar | Magicka Build Forever!
    CP561 Naked Nord | Tanky DK | Stamigicka Build

✭✭✭ Check ESO Server Status Live!: http://eso.webhub.eu/ ✭✭✭
    Options
  • AlienSlof
    AlienSlof
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

NA SERVER

You bought a game to PLAY. So PLAY it. What's the point of a game if you don't actually play it?

Bionic Crazy Cat Lady
    Options
  • Flaminir
    Flaminir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Clear troll / scam post.... if he was that keen on levelling he would be asking for junk items to deconstruct, not ore.

The only reason to be asking for ore is so they can refine it & make a load of gold off the tempers.

GM of the Unholy Legacy
    EU/EP
    Sorcerer Flaminir (Magicka) / Staminir (Stamina)
    Templar Elixiia (Magicka/Healer) / Lotti Velooni (Magicka)
    DragonKnight Xalora Flaminar (Tank) / Unholy-Dragon-Toad (Tank)
    Nightblade Aimee Owlious (Magicka) / Myttens (Stamina)
    Warden: Frosti-Tute (Magicka/Healer) Boops-Many-Snoots (Stamina/Tank)
    Options