The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

A Guild For Everyone!- Lilium

OneManARMY785
Our guild is a guild where every player can find something to enjoy! If you are a die hard PvP player, we'll definitely be PvPing, or just a PvE kind of player, we'll be doing that too! If you're a person that just wants to socialize then join up we'll be having some great social events in the future, provided enough people join! If you want to craft weapons and armor, or potions, or whatever and just trade with people and sell to the guild store then you're welcome to join our PvPers are bound to need some new armor and gear from time to time! Or if you're a player that wants to do it all like me then join up! After all I made this guild with the people's best interest in mind! Our goal as a guild is to become the #1 guild in ESO! Help us make that goal a reality by contributing your talents, whatever they may be, to our guild!
  • OneManARMY785
    Some things I forgot to mention, we are a Daggerfall Covenant guild, so if you are not in this alliance please don't apply. The rule of the guild is, If you are being disrespectful to other members or players in general and I or one of my officers witness this, you will be removed from the guild immediately, or if 5 separate players report you to me through in game message, the same punishment will be applied. And last, but not least, we have a website if you want to find out more about us and check our upcoming events! It is esoliliumguild.weebly.com! Hope to see your messages! My gamertag is OneManARMY785
    Options