The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

DIE Hardcore PvP Guild (Faction to be determined by members)

StEaLtH05
StEaLtH05
What is it that you are looking for? Is it PvP domination, PvE helm farms or Trials leaderboards? I personally have slightly over 1 year of experience with this game and almost all of my characters are Vr 14. I personally am focused on PvP domination as I am a former emperor on 3 vr 14's but I am not emperor on my favorite character. But, I know that many have never played and will need guidance and that is ok, I am at this moment setting up a webpage with all of the meta builds that I have found on each class and will personally help each one of you gain skill and experience with a powerful build that suits YOU. It will be tailor made to what you want to do in the game.

Let me be clear on something, we are not and will not win by simply zerging. Everyone matters in fights, yet we will win at all costs. With this in mind I am capping the guild at 100 members, as I have 50 members already, I only have 50 spots left for all of you. I would however love to have you all and teach you, in order to allow you to become part of this amazing community that is already brimming with excitement over this game.

Information on your Guild Leader!
So you may ask, well that's all fine in theory but what makes him an expert and have the ability to lead us?
Well first off my name is Stealth! Its nice to meet you and welcome to our post. I have proven myself throughout the last year in the pvp side, leading groups such as late night DIG raids and also late night TKO raids. I have run a tank dk, dps dk (mag), healing templar (mag) and dps glass cannon nightblade (stam). If I added up all of my ap gained I would be over alliance rank 29. I have a strong leadership background, and we will be successful through communication and equality. If I say something it is not law, there is a mutual respect for my ideas and yours, this will help us have ever changing tactics and be hard to read.

If this sounds interesting to you message me on xbox xTJGMxStEaLtH and we can talk, also if this is too long, and even if it is not too long, just hop in and comment your gamertag, or some questions for me and I will undoubtedly answer you and remain receptive at all times. Thanks so much and see you cyrodiil ready to take names.
  • Grunim
    Grunim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll be curious which alliance you go with. My GT is Grunnim
    Am a whimsical Generation Jones gamer. Online RPGs hooked me since '94 and no sign of stopping soon...

• StEaLtH05
    StEaLtH05
    I am leaning towards EP but my members could swing me AD
  • Weberda
    Weberda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, the guy that leads the AD PvDoor crew has finally come forward. Empty keeps are a real challenge early in the morning aren't they..(sarcasm off).
    Fernwood, EP Haderus NA
    Lo Behold, AD Thornblade NA (formerly Haderus, inactive)
  • StEaLtH05
    StEaLtH05
    We were more active at night, usually running two raids at night. I'm sorry if we didn't do things how you wanted while you were on, but we looked at the big picture rather than just for the fights. We would take two keeps for every one you guys "lost".
  • Weberda
    Weberda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    StEaLtH05 wrote: »
    We were more active at night, usually running two raids at night. I'm sorry if we didn't do things how you wanted while you were on, but we looked at the big picture rather than just for the fights. We would take two keeps for every one you guys "lost".

"Big picture" as in protect the buff servers.

Fernwood, EP Haderus NA
    Lo Behold, AD Thornblade NA (formerly Haderus, inactive)
  • The_Drexill
    The_Drexill
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like a zerg guild.
    Brandizzle - NB
    Drexill The Unbreakable - Sorc

For teh covenant.
  • StEaLtH05
    StEaLtH05
    There is a difference between zerg and group pvp.