Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

PVE solo player seeks guild to sell stuff

septvestige
septvestige
✭✭
Hi all!

I have a big problem. In this game finding a guild is difficult finding a guild for your taste is even more difficult.

I mainly do pve. I'm 35 and tried a lot of MMO's. I left them because the toxic community, the developers lazy cashgrabbing attitude, or I felt the storyline was for children only or simply it was too boring at end game. I would do dungeons but I don't like PUG's because kids these says... When I do a dungeon I just want to have fun and not like: "what are you wearing? link it in chatbox!" (It was in GW2) or after 2 death people leaving group without saying bye or "Why do you use that skill r u a n00b?" and things like this.

I don't like either when a guild use a third party application when there is an in built voicechat in the game itself. I don't want to use a voicechat because it kills the experience for me. I mean 14 year old kids shouting commands to me becouse they are family or best friend of the leader and they are officers. Or coughing in mic, crunching celery and so on. No thanks! Give me at least the illusion of a well organized guild with mature officers who picked by their talent and NOT by posting hot teen models pictures in the forum as their claimed own selfie! Somehow these idiots always end up being officers in weeks time. I wonder why :tired_face:
So I know how things going but at least give me the illusion and do not force me to register in your forum and read all that thing and do not force me to install a software I never use and why would I show up in guild events when you speak only on a third party application! It just an experince of a deaf-dumb because you are too lazy to use the games in built system or horribile dictu type.

This game force us to join guilds to sell stuff and doing endgame content. Did you realize the only pve content available for pve solo players is Craglorn? The problem with that all the quest their are for goups.
As the pvp stands recently it only worth doing to unlock the pvp skills but in order to do that you need to compete with players who already have them and they had less difficult environment to achieve that. Recently you need to pvp for months mabey a full year to unlock all skills they could do it with exploiting quest bugs, and early development mistakes. So it's very imbalanced between real veterans and new players and I didn't say any word about the imbalanced class system. Running around in circles conquering forts just to loose them in a few minutes is boring for me anyway.
But ok this time it's not about the games endgame content and despite all that because of the atmosphere is still worth playing on.

I'm active playing almost all day a little. Sometimes I have time to play many hours but I don't believe the social aspect of guilds. Let's say in just a 300 member guild everyone greets each other at logging on and out. Let's say there are only 50 real active player. One say 25 times hello and 25 times bye. It's lucky when there already people on when one joins so let's say it's only 15 times hello and 15 times bye but what about people logging off for breakfast, lunch, dinner, walk the dog, go shopping, take a bath and log back after a few minutes. This is a lot of hello and bye! It's extremely boring but if you started this game it you can't stop because they will think you have some problem with them and if you don't join this game they will think you are an antisocial person.
I didn't tell you about guilds advertise themselves as multinational guilds but after awhile almost exclusiely talk german or french on guild chat channels and even write guild motto or messages of the day in it.

I don't rp, I don't read personal stories on forums, I don't write essays about my characters background to apply for guilds just to get a reply from uneducated teenagers without degree or any literature qualification that I have to rewrite it. Been there done that no thanks!

So I join guilds but only to sell stuff. I may join guild events but only if it doesn't involving third party app chat.
I already joined 2 guilds and I'm satisfied with them but I need at least 1 more to sell stuff. If you don't want to let me access the guild trader or you run a guild with so few members you can't afford a guild trader theres no point to join you for me.
I won't pay guild taxes because I think I do my fair share only by actively trading and won't participate guild lottery because I don't know you and I'm not the person who participate in gambling based of officers announce random numbers wich can only seen by them. I'm not against these things but if this is a covert guild tax count me out.

Sorry for the wall of text but I needed to explain what I'm looking.

I play 1 character exclusively.

alliance: DC
race: Breton
Class: NB (all magicka)
current lvl: vet 6
crafting: master in clothing, woodworking, alchemy, provisioning
You miss the lol button? It has been taken away for a reason. And the reason is how people used it for bash others who didn't share their opinion.
  • septvestige
    septvestige
    ✭✭
    I have 5 guild membership now. Discussion can be deleted.
    You miss the lol button? It has been taken away for a reason. And the reason is how people used it for bash others who didn't share their opinion.