The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Lets Talk about the campaign reassignment timer bug

Rylana
Rylana
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
So most of us know this one. When you home a campaign, and one of two conditions occurs

1. The campaign is removed (scourge, celarus, the rest of the original 10, Bow of Shadows, now Morihaus)
2. You guest to any other campaign and remain there, or travel to player anywhere but your home campaign

The timers reset every time you log in, making you wait the full duration even if it has been weeks before you can switch. You have to actually log that character out outside of cyrodiil for the full duration of the timer (without entering Cyrodiil anywhere during this time) to be able to swap again, else the next time you login, the timer will be back to what it started at.

Example: This character was homed on Morihaus because I homed my other non vet on Blackwater. (different factions) When Morihaus ended, I was able to use my free re-home to move my other non vet back to Haderus, but the Morihaus toon was still trapped in "unassigned" land. Whenever I traveled to player to get into Blackwater to play the character, it reset the timer to 24+ hours

Now after leveling out it has finally started ticking down again, but only after I left Cyrodiil completely. I still cannot home anything, so cannot PvP on this character. If I were to travel to player to get into any campaign, the timer would reset back to 24 hours again.

HZrFls3.png

Edited by Rylana on 29 April 2015 15:52
@rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin