Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

what makes a perma dodge NB anyways?

deepseamk20b14_ESO
deepseamk20b14_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
As the title says. I was just wondering. I use blue vet 10 drink for magicka and stamina. I'm a WW NB and a wood elf. I have full cost reduction jewelry and 18 CP currently into tumbler. Without potions or buffs I sit at 2242 stamina regen. With relentless focus, potion, and continuous attack I'm at almost 2900 stamina regen. However I tested how long I could dodge and it was no where near the magic "5 minutes straight" as people reccomend. I can roll dodge around 60 seconds, nonstop, reusing potions when available. So what is the magical secret here?
Hey everyone! Look! It's a signature!
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Werewolf - Bosmer - Way of the Air - Potions - More CP into Tumbler - Cost Reduction Glyphs

You just need more CP and more Recovery sets. The whole perma-dodge build people are complaining about exists, but it's not what they're seeing, they're just seeing people that use half their stam bar for attacks and the other half for roll dodge, quite simple really, i'm in 5 heavy 1 medium 1 light with 1k stam regen and 20k stamina and I can roll dodge 5 times in a row, without potions and without weaving in Igneous Shield or ultimates. I'm also a magicka build so 20k stam 22k mag 23k health.

Aldmeri Dominion For Life!
    Crassus Licinius II - DK - V14 - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade NA (The Dragonknight that refuses to go Vampire.)
    N'tel Arlena - NB - V14 - Retired Sap Tank of Haderus NA, Harasser of Many (Also, not a vampire. Goes by nickname Nutella.)

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

Officially Resigned From Cyrodiil As Of 4/15/15 10:24 PM EST.
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    all classes can do it, not just NBs.

now, HOW they do it.

the crusader set if they want an extra 0.3 seconds, very high stamina pool, very high stamina regeneration, and very high cost reductions.
    Edited by Cody on 23 April 2015 03:08
  • Dositheus
    Dositheus
    ✭✭✭
    Cody wrote: »
    all classes can do it, not just NBs.

now, HOW they do it.

the crusader set if they want an extra 0.3 seconds, very high stamina pool, very high stamina regeneration, and very high cost reductions.

shhh.
  • Teargrants
    Teargrants
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    POST EQVITEM SEDET ATRA CVRA
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    EP ※ Teargrants ※
    EP ※ Kissgrants ※
    DC ※ Kirsi ※
    Vehemence Council
    #JustOutOfRenderRange