Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Mark Target Not Purging Properly

Assilma
Assilma
✭✭✭
Hi there, going to use this thread to address two issues to save space.

1) The main one, which is a bug, is that mark target is not being removed properly by purge in pvp, there are also some animation issues with this skill.

Sometimes the mark is removed normally with a single purge, but other times (with no other negative effects active), it has taken me up to 4 purges to remove.

I have also noticed that the skill animation can remain active in certain situations after you die, or after being removed. Please fix!

2) The second thing is just a suggestion, and not a bug which needs a fix, and it's unrelated to the main topic:

Please consider adding a *favourites* section to the inventory. This way wecould set our treasured items aside from other things, and favourited items would not appear in the *deconstruct* menu. Anyone else have to scroll through like 100 items to find the thing they actually want to deconstruct....? Would also prevent accidental destruction of treasured items.

Edited by Assilma on 10 April 2015 18:12
I'm back!
  • Sacadon
    Sacadon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Interesting, I successfully removed several last night... Any idea as to which morph this is happening with, maybe there is a difference in the behavior of them?

Edit: removed ones on self and others btw
    Edited by Sacadon on 10 April 2015 18:16
  • Assilma
    Assilma
    ✭✭✭
    Sacadon wrote: »
    Interesting, I successfully removed several last night... Any idea as to which morph this is happening with, maybe there is a difference in the behavior of them?

Unfortunately I haven't been able to tell if it's only a particular morph. But this issue has recurred over and over since 1.6 was released. Sometimes it can be removed without issue, other times not.
    I'm back!
  • mertusta
    mertusta
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yea i think there is a bug. Last night someone marked and killed me. I respawned at base but I was still marked...
  • sKorcheD
    sKorcheD
    ✭✭✭
    I've seen this numerous times. I use the less duration + remove more negative effects morph.
    Larrdok - Pact
    Filthy Barbarian
  • RoamingRiverElk
    RoamingRiverElk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree, it's obviously important to be able to purge mark.

While we're at this, Why Isn't Radiant Destruction Purgeable?!?!
    Dalris Aalr - Magicka (Stamina) DK | Dalfish - Magicka Sorc | Dal Aalr - Magicka Warden | Dalrish - Mag/Stam NB | Irana Aalr - PvE Templar
  • mertusta
    mertusta
    ✭✭✭✭
    I agree, it's obviously important to be able to purge mark.

While we're at this, Why Isn't Radiant Destruction Purgeable?!?!

coz it's not a debuff. it's a jesus beam !!! y'all gonna burn motherfffffs.!
    Edited by mertusta on 10 April 2015 21:25
  • SturgeHammer
    SturgeHammer
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's possible that multiple marks are stacking together. I wished I had a screen cap of this, but a few nights ago I got marked with my character sheet open in the non-vet campaign and it reduced my spell resistance to 16.... Yeah 16. With battle leveling spell resistance has base of around 8k in non-vet. Oddly, the armor debuff appeared to be functioning normally.
    First-in-Line - Swings-for-Lethal
    Green-Thumb - Scale-Factor
    Hist-Tree-Major - A-Late-One
    Needs-Some-Help - Dead-Last
  • ToRelax
    ToRelax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's possible that multiple marks are stacking together. I wished I had a screen cap of this, but a few nights ago I got marked with my character sheet open in the non-vet campaign and it reduced my spell resistance to 16.... Yeah 16. With battle leveling spell resistance has base of around 8k in non-vet. Oddly, the armor debuff appeared to be functioning normally.

It's definitely only one player's mark usually when I can not purge it with one Purge, and I don't think there are always two more effects on me, I never purge Mark Target in one cast. I did however, observe that Srendarr showed 3 marks with the same duration sometimes.
    DAGON - ALTADOON - CHIM - GHARTOK
    The Covenant is broken. The Enemy has won...

Elo'dryel - Sorc - AR 50 - Hopesfire - EP EU
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Same problem here. Even Purrifying Ritual with 5 effects dispelling must be used 3 times to really dispel it.