Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Whats up with the charge bug?

NerZhulen89
NerZhulen89
✭✭✭
It happends way too often, you charge an enemy, and if he dies shortly before you arrive on his position, you cant move from your place anymore, only way to be able to move again is to charge another enemy. And if there is none around, you have to alt+f4.
  • Observant
    Observant
    ✭✭✭✭
    Simply logging out and back in works too, you don't have to crash the client (alt+F4).
    But I can 100% confirm this, and the enemy doesn't even have to die either.

I've had this happen on both rugged and flat terrain.
    Vehemence
  • iseko
    iseko
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you do alt-f4 in pvp, you will log into where you were. Logging out sets you back at a gate. A reason why I always alt + f4. Mever had this bugg happen to me tho
  • NerZhulen89
    NerZhulen89
    ✭✭✭
    Logging out and back in results in waiting in the que for campaign again, so its totaly unusable.
  • Sharee
    Sharee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You should report it ingame, or at least post in the customer support forum.
    Edited by Sharee on 9 April 2015 05:43
  • cozmon3c_ESO
    cozmon3c_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    it comes from when the server lags, it will return back to not charging after 15-30 seconds.
    Guild UMBRA Chapter Lead
    ~Leper Si -V14 Sorcerer~
    Youtube Channel - Leper
    https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCozmon3c/videos
  • Pezdestroyer81
    it comes from when the server lags, it will return back to not charging after 15-30 seconds.
    hes not talking about being stuck in the animation, when that bug occures you can still at least run around hes talking about getting stuck after the animation like your in a wall or something, only thing ive been able to do when that happens is mount but again cant turn jump nothing so essentially your frozen, so far OP has the only 2 solutions i know of currently, would like to know if this is being worked on i know ive submitted several bug reports on it
  • NerZhulen89
    NerZhulen89
    ✭✭✭

Thats not what I mean.