Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Population density overlay or "Pop-capped, where the heck is everybody?"

Merlin13KAGL
Merlin13KAGL
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
ZoS, would be nice to have the option to show relative population density for one's own alliance.

There is little more irritating than being in a Pop-capped server and never running into more than 20 of your own.

It could even be time-delayed, to prevent its (mis)use as a logistics tool for gaining an edge. Heck, just show me where the other 400 people that are supposedly in the region were five minutes ago, and I'll be a little more content.
Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
  • Rune_Relic
    Rune_Relic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    +1 Several times I played on Azura EU and the only people turning flags were my group of 20 pugs.
    Where the hell were the other pop locked few hundred.....they sure as hell werent helping flipping keeps or resources.
    I only ever see the odd 1 or 2 strays at basecamp.

Were they all PVE ?
    Were they al ganking ?
    Were they troll guests limiting our faction population ?
    Was there some kind of bug with the system ?

As always....all secrecy and no transparency...until no one knows what the hell is going on.
    Anything that can be exploited will be exploited
  • Ace_SiN
    Ace_SiN
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well if it's anything like DC for NA, then they are smaller groups out looking for small scale PvP. People on the forums keep saying that "adding arenas will kill cyrodiil", but the reality is not everyone likes the zerg style of play. So, instead we go into cyrodiil and do our own thing while completely ignoring keeps, resources, etc. This is why, in the case of last season Thornblade, that DC would always be outnumbered despite being pop capped.
    King of Beasts

• Vizier
    Vizier
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ace_SiN wrote: »
    Well if it's anything like DC for NA, then they are smaller groups out looking for small scale PvP. People on the forums keep saying that "adding arenas will kill cyrodiil", but the reality is not everyone likes the zerg style of play. So, instead we go into cyrodiil and do our own thing while completely ignoring keeps, resources, etc. This is why, in the case of last season Thornblade, that DC would always be outnumbered despite being pop capped.

I say NO to arenas until after they add more objectives throughout Cyrodiil, away from the keeps, geared towards the small group pvprs.
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Ace_SiN , agreed, and it's fine (for the most part) whatever they happen to be doing. It would just be nice to get a visual of the distribution so you at least know they're doing something.

It's hard to have faith in the numbers when you see more torchbugs than allies somedays, especially when all hell is breaking lose.
    Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
  • Area51Visitor
    Area51Visitor
    ✭✭✭
    I believe many many many people have requested this; this is something ESO doesn't want to provide.