Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

AP to Gold Conversion rate

Nebthet78
Nebthet78
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
I don't PVP at all, but the vendors there have a couple Armor sets that I would like to get to make PVE life a little easier once I reach end game.

I am looking for pieces in the Ravagers set to be precise.

If I remember correctly, they sold for something like 24,800AP or something like that.

What is a proper (where I am not getting ripped off by other players) AP to Gold conversion rate to work out with someone?

Appreciate the help.
Far too many characters to list any more.
  • vanddalx
    vanddalx
    ✭✭
    The only rate I've seen so far was 1 gold for every 10 AP.
  • iseko
    iseko
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vr1 maybe... VR 14 is 225k ap per piece
  • Nebthet78
    Nebthet78
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    vanddalx wrote: »
    The only rate I've seen so far was 1 gold for every 10 AP.

OK, so if it is 1 gold for every 10AP... then 225kAP for one piece of V14 would be 22.500 gold in exchange.

Thanks, that lets me know what I need to save up for the pieces that can be easily purchased from a vendor.

If you know any one who is looking to switch out their AP for gold, please send them my way.
    Edited by Nebthet78 on 3 April 2015 06:06
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It depends on the item, if I can remember correctly 248k AP is around 60k-100k gold.

The rings that people get from the Unfathomable Boxes, are much more expensive because they're so rare, either or, it still depends on the person you're buying AP from. They'll try to rip you off no matter what, everyone wants more money in the world.
    Aldmeri Dominion For Life!
    Crassus Licinius II - DK - V14 - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade NA (The Dragonknight that refuses to go Vampire.)
    N'tel Arlena - NB - V14 - Retired Sap Tank of Haderus NA, Harasser of Many (Also, not a vampire. Goes by nickname Nutella.)

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

Officially Resigned From Cyrodiil As Of 4/15/15 10:24 PM EST.
  • Nebthet78
    Nebthet78
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Panda244 wrote: »
    It depends on the item, if I can remember correctly 248k AP is around 60k-100k gold.

The rings that people get from the Unfathomable Boxes, are much more expensive because they're so rare, either or, it still depends on the person you're buying AP from. They'll try to rip you off no matter what, everyone wants more money in the world.

You can actually buy AP from other players over there?

That would work to less only 5g for every 10AP...

I decided to saunter into Cyrodiil to check out the prices for myself to be more informed, this is what I found for most of the items I was looking for at the vendor by the Elswyr Gates:

(V1= 30,600AP, V11= 36,600AP & V12= 37,200AP)
    The Vendor didn't have any V14 items in stock, despite my Character being V14.

Went back and finally found the "Elite Vendor"... not impressed with the price jump...

I might as well just list what I am looking for, it will make it easier for anyone who may be willing to help me out.

V14 Ravager's Set Pieces: 248,000AP each 1,276.600AP total for all the item in Ravagers I need.

- Ravaging Ring x2 = 496,000
    - Ravaging Band x2 = 496,000
    - Ravaging Choker x1 = 248,000
    - Ravaging Gauntlets x1

V12
    Seargent's Helm x1
    Seargent's Pauldrons x1

Seargent's Chest x1
    Seargent's Greaves x1 Found for cheap 3,000g
    Seargent's Sabatons x1 Found for cheap 3,000g

Edited by Nebthet78 on 7 April 2015 09:27
  • Septimus_Magna
    Septimus_Magna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Nebthet78 Do you play on EU? I have VR14 purple Ravaging Gauntles for sale.
    Usually I see 254k items being sold for 60-80k gold, like the Cyrodiil's Light ring for example.
    Thats a AP:gold conversion rate of 3,2:1 to 4,2:1, hopefully its helpful.
    PC - EU (AD)
    Septimus Mezar - Altmer Sorcerer
    Septimus Rulanir - Orsimer Templar
    Septimus Desmoru - Khajiit Necromancer
    Septimus Iroh - Dunmer Dragon Knight
    Septimus Thragar - Dunmer Nightblade
    Septimus Jah'zar - Khajiit Nightblade
    Septimus Nerox - Redguard Warden
    Septimus Ozurk - Orsimer Sorcerer
  • Zahne
    Zahne
    ✭✭✭
    The v14 Ravager pieces are sold by the Epic Vendor and they are 248000 AP each
    My Stream
    Or watch on Honour TV
  • Nebthet78
    Nebthet78
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Usually I see 254k items being sold for 60-80k gold, like the Cyrodiil's Light ring for example.

@Septimus_Magna

I should have noted I am on the North American Server.. that would have helped. lol.

Ok, I am going to put on the PVP noob hat here (Been here since early Beta and this is the first time I am even attempting to get involved with anything PVP releated.. I know.. it's sad, but what's a girl to do.

Holy Jebus!! I just went back and actually found the "Elite" Gear Vendor! The holy heck price jump Batman! I am gonna have to go sell my toon on the street corner for a few months... dang..

I am going to go edit on what I need now. My V14 stuff is 248,000 each...

For the 5 xV14 and 1 xV11 items in the Ravager's set I am looking at 1,276,600AP total.
    Using your method, (4.2:1 AP to Gold) that would convert to 303,952gold or 304kGold.

Thanks so much for the advice and explaining this stuff to me. It is a HUGE help.

Now who would like to do this with me?? lol
    Edited by Nebthet78 on 3 April 2015 08:40
  • Septimus_Magna
    Septimus_Magna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nebthet78 wrote: »
    I

@Septimus_Magna

I should have noted I am on the North American Server.. that would have helped. lol.

Ok, I am going to put on the PVP noob hat here (Been here since early Beta and this is the first time I am even attempting to get involved with anything PVP releated.. I know.. it's sad, but what's a girl to do.

Holy Jebus!! I just went back and actually found the "Elite" Gear Vendor! The holy heck price jump Batman! I am gonna have to go sell my toon on the street corner for a few months... dang..

Thanks so much for the advice and explaining this stuff to me. It is a HUGE help.

You should give pvp a try, its an easy way to get some skill points and 248k AP isnt as much as you might think. I recommend grouping up with a pvp guild to get some pvp build tips for your class, its an entirely different game imo.
    Edited by Septimus_Magna on 3 April 2015 08:51
    PC - EU (AD)
    Septimus Mezar - Altmer Sorcerer
    Septimus Rulanir - Orsimer Templar
    Septimus Desmoru - Khajiit Necromancer
    Septimus Iroh - Dunmer Dragon Knight
    Septimus Thragar - Dunmer Nightblade
    Septimus Jah'zar - Khajiit Nightblade
    Septimus Nerox - Redguard Warden
    Septimus Ozurk - Orsimer Sorcerer
  • Nebthet78
    Nebthet78
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I

@Septimus_Magna

You should give pvp a try, its an easy way to get some skill points and 254k AP isnt as much as you might think. I recommend grouping up with a pvp guild to get some pvp build tips for your class, its an entirely different game imo.

Right now I am working on gaining CPs and playing Alts. I haven't even really played through a Templar yet. Once I have I am going to choose what I feel is my best character and then try PVPing in Cyrodiil. I mostly like soloing stuff in PVE though, which is why I am looking at the different gear sets.
  • McDoogs
    McDoogs
    ✭✭✭✭
    I sell the purple vr14 light of cyrodiil rings for around 80k if that helps
  • Oughash
    Oughash
    ✭✭✭✭
    For the 5 xV14 and 1 xV11 items in the Ravager's set I am looking at 1,276,600AP total.
    Using your method, (4.2:1 AP to Gold) that would convert to 303,952gold or 304kGold.

Now who would like to do this with me?? lol

If you have the cash, I will gladly purchase the ravager pieces for you (have plenty of AP). Feel free to send me a PM or whisper in game.
  • Skafsgaard
    Skafsgaard
    ✭✭✭✭
    1:3 or 1:4 is normal

I dont sell my AP for less, and I can easily find buyers
    Edited by Skafsgaard on 3 April 2015 13:13
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited supports hundreds of players on screen at once in an open world fight for control of Cyrodiil. Get ready for the most intense online PvP experience ever created, with The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited.

Yes, I am ready...

Source:
    http://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/game-guide/the-alliance-war
  • sicc
    sicc
    ✭✭✭
    Where is the elite vendor?
  • Ezareth
    Ezareth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have a Legendary VR14 Ravager 2 hander I've been meaning to sell.

Is that thing worthless or what?

Ohh and I spent 60K AP on VR14 bags last night and got an Archmage shoulder that I sold for 100K, and a Desert robe Tunic that I sold for 25K. I think you can get far more gold selling the contents of bags for specific gear currently than you can with the 248K AP items.
    Edited by Ezareth on 3 April 2015 14:33
    Permanently banned from the forums for displaying dissent: ESO - The Year Behind
    Too Much Bolt Escape - banned for "hacking the game to create movement not otherwise permitted by in game mechanics."
    Ezareth VR16 AD Sorc - Rank 36 - Axe NA
    Ezareth-Ali VR16 DC NB - Rank 20 - Chillrend NA
    Ezareth PvP on Youtube
  • Oughash
    Oughash
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ezareth wrote: »

Ohh and I spent 60K AP on VR14 bags last night and got an Archmage shoulder that I sold for 100K, and a Desert robe Tunic that I sold for 25K. I think you can get far more gold selling the contents of bags for specific gear currently than you can with the 248K AP items.

I bet you spent on that money on pot(s).
  • Nebthet78
    Nebthet78
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    sicc wrote: »

I found this elite guard in the AD alliance Eastern Elswyer gate in the same area as the other vendors. Though she didn't appear when I was first there.

I am not sure where they are in the other alliance.
  • Ezareth
    Ezareth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

I found this elite guard in the AD alliance Eastern Elswyer gate in the same area as the other vendors. Though she didn't appear when I was first there.

Supposedly it is broken for EP (again). Not sure though.
    Ishammael wrote: »

Even with my pot habit I still can't spend it faster than I'm gaining )=

The market just can't support my habit. Farm more flowers people!

Edited by Ezareth on 3 April 2015 21:59
    Permanently banned from the forums for displaying dissent: ESO - The Year Behind
    Too Much Bolt Escape - banned for "hacking the game to create movement not otherwise permitted by in game mechanics."
    Ezareth VR16 AD Sorc - Rank 36 - Axe NA
    Ezareth-Ali VR16 DC NB - Rank 20 - Chillrend NA
    Ezareth PvP on Youtube
  • SafiyerAmitora
    SafiyerAmitora
    ✭✭✭

Supposedly it is broken for EP (again). Not sure though.
    Ishammael wrote: »

Even with my pot habit I still can't spend it faster than I'm gaining )=

The market just can't support my habit. Farm more flowers people!

xD Fine, I'll try!
    Legend || Mizery Records || Black Market Wares
    Aeilith ~ AD L50 Khajiit magicka NB dps/max crafter (NA)
    Naraiya ~ AD L50 Altmer magicka Sorc dps (NA)
    Dont Die Like I Did ~ DC L50 Khajiit magicka Templar heals (NA)
    Bring The Pain ~ AD L50 Dunmer magicka DK tank (NA)
    An Achílles Heal ~ AD L50 Breton magicka Templar heals (NA)
    One Two Gank A Few ~ EP L50 Bosmer stam NB dps (NA)
    Your Lást Mistáke ~ DC L50 Altmer magicka NB dps (NA)
    Rekts All Noobs ~ DC L50 Redguard stam DK dps (NA)
    Reaper of Salt ~ EP L50 Khajiit stam Sorc dps
    The Réktoning ~ AD L8 Dunmer magicka DK dps
    Avaraiya ~ AD L25 Altmer magicka Warden tank
    Nafatiri ~ EP L24 Argonian magicka Warden heals
    Once Upon An OP Magden ~ EP L3 Altmer magicka Warden dps (NA)
    Updated: 08/01/2018
    759 Champion Points || ESO Member since Apr 2014
  • Drake_Darkfire
    Drake_Darkfire
    Soul Shriven
    Bumping in case anyone else wants to sell some of their AP. I still need a couple Ravager rings and would be willing to pay. Mail me in game if interested, names are in my sig.
    Ilservian Palacost - Nord Nightblade DC
    Panumbris - Breton Nightblade DC
    Drake Darkfire - Imperial Dragon Knight DC
  • Nebthet78
    Nebthet78
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I have the needed funds now... but need to find someone who can do the swap with me now.
  • Nebthet78
    Nebthet78
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Dumb question guys.. Can you wear 2 bands at the same time or does it have to be a ring and a band?
  • SafiyerAmitora
    SafiyerAmitora
    ✭✭✭
    Dumb question guys.. Can you wear 2 bands at the same time or does it have to be a ring and a band?

It can be either/or. :)
  • Nebthet78
    Nebthet78
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Oh Thank gosh good...

Thanks so much every one for the answers and help... I had a kind person give me 200k extra gold and told me to just buy what I needed from the guild vendors instead of trying to Zone Chat for hours in Cyrodiil looking for someone to trade. These bloody things are going for 60-100k in the Guild stores.. Mostly for almost 100k.
  • SafiyerAmitora
    SafiyerAmitora
    ✭✭✭
    Oh Thank gosh good...

Thanks so much every one for the answers and help... I had a kind person give me 200k extra gold and told me to just buy what I needed from the guild vendors instead of trying to Zone Chat for hours in Cyrodiil looking for someone to trade. These bloody things are going for 60-100k in the Guild stores.. Mostly for almost 100k.

Awh. Great to hear! :smiley:
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @sicc DC elite vendor is in the middle of the Blacksmithing area...when it decides to spawn.

Pull up your Gate that has the regular vendors and hover over the icons, you should find them that way (look for the name once you've established the location.)

Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
  • DaggerfallTradeMasters
    around 5 AP is 1 gold on DC EU TB
    sometimes even more 3 AP for 1 gold
  • Nebthet78
    Nebthet78
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The hard part is finding someone who is willing to help you out with the trade.
  • TheBull
    TheBull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AP is worth more than gold atm.
  • Kas
    Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The hard part is finding someone who is willing to help you out with the trade.

that's mostly because the ratios posted here are way off.
    it's easy to get 100-120k for a 240kAP item using guidl stores. sure, you end up payig the store fee, but in the end, the ratio is closer to 1:2 than 1:3. Anything like 1:5 mentioned here is just the gold guy making a great deal off some PvPer who doesn't care about his earnings. You'll need time to find someone liek that.

Sure, AP is inflationary, but gold is even worse.
    @bbu - AD/EU
    Kasiia - Templar (AR46)
    Kasiir Aberion - Sorc (AR38)
    Dr Kastafari - Warden (~AR31)
    + many others