Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Any Chance with the Change to Cyrodiil will there be any change to assault/support skill line?

monkeyzealer
Any Chance with the Change to Cyrodiil will there be any change to assault/support skill line so that they are not tied to rank Because a lot of the skills in assault and support are really good for pve like Barrier, Caltrops, Vigor. me i love pvp but i dont live in pvp so i find it kinda sucks to have some almost essential skills for tanks, healers, and dps tried to High ranks. I mean im more looking at vigor since im a stam dps its almost essential for stam dps.

i think that you should be able to lvl up assault skill line by capturing keeps/resources and maybe even killing players
and have support skill line lvl up by repair keeps and healing people. just something other then having it tied to alliance ranks i mean i understand it something to keep people to want to pvp to work toward but it shouldn't be a skill as near essential for tanks/healers/dps.

if your really hooked on that there should be something other then a title and skill point tied to rank then you could add more passives that would help survive a bit more not by much but just enough to where someone who has higher ranks are huge advantage.
Edited by monkeyzealer on 21 March 2015 23:07