Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

The Eighth Legion / Daggerfall / PvP / EU

YoTsi
YoTsi

-The Legions Oath-

"Upon my honor I do swear undying loyalty to the Emperor...
and unwavering obedience to the officers of his great Empire.
May those above judge me, and those below take me, if I fail in my duty.
Long live the Emperor! Long live the Empire!"

-The Imperial Legion-

The Imperial Legion is the main armed force of the Reman Empire, the Septim Empire, and the Mede Empire of Cyrodiil. It is also a large military organization in The Elder Scrolls universe. Based on the concept of the Roman military, the Imperial Legion similarly proclaims itself to be the most disciplined and effective military force in history, and that it preserves the peace and rule of law in the Empire. In The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind, the Nerevarine may join the Legion, perform tasks for them, and eventually rise in rank up to the highest one, the "Knight of the Imperial Dragon". While playing heavily into the previous installment of the series, Morrowind's sequel, The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, featured the Legion, yet gave the Hero of Kvatch no opportunity to sign up as a legionnaire. In The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, the Dragonborn can join the Legion regardless of who they sided with in "Unbound". The Legion also captured and attempted to behead the Dragonborn upon entering Skyrim, beginning the game, because they believe that they are affiliated with the Stormcloaks, along with Lokir, Ralof, and Ulfric Stormcloak.

-History-

The Third Era

The modern Imperial Legion was born from the great army of Tiber Septim, which he used to conquer Tamriel. The Legion remained the greatest fighting force on Tamriel and possibly on Nirn for over 400 years after the death of Tiber.

The Legion fought in several wars and conflicts during the Third Era, among them the War of the Red Diamond, and they also fought in the conflict of the Camoran Usurper.

Emperor Uriel Septim V used the Legion in his conquest of the island kingdoms between Akavir and Tamriel and for his disastrous invasion of Akavir itself, which completely killed two legions off, including the Emperor himself.

The Legion met, perhaps, its greatest trial during the Oblivion Crisis in which Oblivion Gates opened all across Tamriel, and the Legion was called to combat the Daedra.

The Fourth Era

One of the noteworthy events is the Umbriel Invasion. The Flying City of Umbriel, the city that devoured souls in the early Fourth Era, had a course directly for the Imperial City, and as it neared the Heartland, the Imperial Legion, along with the Synod and the College of Whispers, tried to mount several attacks upon the Flying City. The Imperial Mages cast Levitation spells so the Legion could reach Umbriel. Unfortunately, the Umbriel War Machine proved too great a force, and the Legionnaires were killed off before they could breach Umbriel. After the Oblivion Crisis, the fall of the Septim Empire, and the Umbriel Invasion, the Legion was greatly weakened, and the once great fighting force had declined greatly.

Years later, the Aldmeri Dominion attacked the Empire in what is known as the Great War. Unprepared for the vicious Aldmeri assault, the Legion suffered heavy casualties.. However, in the Battle of the Red Ring, the Legion surrounded and destroyed Lord Naarifin's forces stationed in the Imperial City. It was a victory such as had never been seen by men against Mer since the times of Tiber Septim himself, and it gave the Empire the bargaining tools necessary to sign the White-Gold Concordat. Thirty years after, part of the Legion would be dispatched to Skyrim to stop the Stormcloak Rebellion and end the Skyrim Civil War.

-The Guild-

This is a new guild with experienced leadership. We will be running alot of PvP and helping members level up. Leadership spots are currently OPEN

Most importantly this is a guild excepting any and all members. No matter your level, or your play style. In order to obtain and hold ANY leadership position you must be PvP oriented unless other exceptions are made(Leading PvE groups for example).

Guild has Teamspeak3(MY HEADSET IS CURRENTLY BROKEN-THIS PROBLEM IS BEING SORTED)

We don’t cheat, we don’t exploit, we don’t abuse mechanics. We are here to have fun. Isn't that the point of spending all this money to play!?

-Guild Ranks-

-Auxillary
-Private
-Quaestor
-Praefect
-Tribune
-Legate
-General

CONTACT ME: @YoTsi

Cowards die many times before their actual deaths.
~ Julius Caesar