The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.0.4 is available.

Where is our PvP gear (AP vendors)?

Nacario
Nacario
✭✭✭
Maybe I am blind, maybe I missed it, but I dont see any new gear added or current traits tweaked, when it comes to the AP vendors in Cyrodiil.

We still have PvP gear with traits we dont need/use with "lower" VR. These cost AP and theres little sense in buying "lower" VR gear when you can wait a little and buy them when you are VR14. Crafted gear is still the better choice for PvP gear than what is offered from AP vendors, part from half-complete jewelry sets. I see we have new vr13 and vr14 gear boxes, but I dont see how they would drop anything special?

Whether or not I've missed something Im just voicing a concern cuz there are those who have a lot of AP but little to spend it on. Back at quakecon we saw alliance themed gear, one can only wonder when such will be added or if the traits and set bonuses are useful compared to crafted options.
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The gear has been tweaked to reflect current stats .
    Options